Anything We Say is just a Personal Opinion, Nothing to do with Truth

1 minute ago, Winter said:

@Mandy If it wasn't clear, what I found hilarious is the idea that one needs to do some attention exercise just to understand what someone else mean.

All in all, I'm only curious as to why Phil said "Jesus’s so funny! Arguably the funniest of all time." I'll admit I initially assumed I knew why and I feel like this was a mistake in the sense it spun the conversation in a thousand directions which are not really relevant. But I'm still curious about that.

I didn't mean to imply that you *need* to do some exercise, "in order to understand" it's just a really awesome exercise that I truly enjoyed that someone randomly shared a long time ago. It is a good analogy for how to understand someone like Jesus. A lot of what he says seems shocking and confusing when you're taking it to mean what it initially means, (like thinking he's saying you should literally poke your eye out if it causes you to sin), but if you kinda stay focused on it, but relax, and let in some space, and some love, then sometimes...

BOOM. 

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Winter said:

No the in and out of heaven really refer to a state of happiness which you are either in or not. The quote can be interpreted as saying "stop making those dualities and you'll be in heaven, continue doing them and you are not". To equate perceiver to inside would be to equate it to heaven and to equate perceived to outside would be to equate it to hell. I don't see how that makes sense

you can not be happy, YOU ARE THE HAPPINESS. you can not make sense,  YOU ARE ALL ALREADY WHAT YOU TRYING TO UNDERSTAND. JUST FUCKING BE😍😍😍

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Just now, Mandy said:

I didn't mean to imply that you *need* to do some exercise, "in order to understand" it's just a really awesome exercise that I truly enjoyed that someone randomly shared a long time ago. It is a good analogy for how to understand someone like Jesus. A lot of what he says seems shocking and confusing when you're taking it to mean what it initially means, (like thinking he's saying you should literally poke your eye out if it causes you to sin), but if you kinda stay focused on it, but relax, and let in some space, and some love, then sometimes...

BOOM. 

I feel like I understand the main intention of Jesus' quote which is a pointer to nonduality (just don't do dualities and you'll feed good). But I also see potential traps in Jesus' quote, in his way of expressing, which makes me criticize the quote itself as not being that good of a pointer.

Of course it doesn't matter that there are ways to misinterpret the sayings of Jesus. Like Spira says it takes a splinter to remove a splinter (or something like that). What perplexes me however is that upon pointing to Phil the potential "splinter" property of the quote, Phil responded that "Jesus is so funny", as if Jesus "knew" about that possible splinter and left it intentionally as a "joke". If that's not why Phil said that in response to my point then I don't understand why.

But when it comes to experiencing non duality... the quote is cool and all but it might as well just say "shut up" 😂 I don't find a quote or any other thought particularly helpful in "arriving" at non duality, as if you aren't already there

I'm glad you've beaten this flu! I'm lucky I don't think I caught  a flu in years. Too busy with school and stuff to allow myself that.

4201 is my number

1 minute ago, Mandy said:

@Winter Maybe Jesus isn't really Jesus. 

By definition, he is. 😂 If you label something then that thing is labelled. I'm open to the idea that Jesus isn't who he is commonly thought of as, maybe Jesus is a frog. But if you are bringing up this idea that there exist or existed something called Jesus (and that perhaps he wrote that quote) then by definition that thing is Jesus.

4201 is my number

10 minutes ago, James123 said:

you can not be happy, YOU ARE THE HAPPINESS. you can not make sense,  YOU ARE ALL ALREADY WHAT YOU TRYING TO UNDERSTAND. JUST FUCKING BE😍😍😍

Absolutely 😂 I am this hilarious and confusing exchange.

What I'm trying to know, Phil's thought, doesn't exist indeed. I am this reality which is materialized as if there is a Phil who had a reason to think Jesus was funny, implying that there exists such a reason. But right now, it's true that this information is missing. The present moment keep changing though, maybe soon I will materialize into a Phil which will finally answer why he thought Jesus was funny in this context? Who knows. The curiosity is killing me. 😂

4201 is my number

1 hour ago, Winter said:

Whether you want to call one self and the other reality or both selves is quite irrelevant. But yes you could do that translation.

So therein, you are the self victim of dualities?

1 hour ago, Winter said:

No the in and out of heaven really refer to a state of happiness which you are either in or not.

‘Making the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner’ is the opposite of believing in states, and therein of believing happiness as a state, which ye is in or not. 

1 hour ago, Winter said:

The quote can be interpreted as saying "stop making those dualities and you'll be in heaven, continue doing them and you are not".

It doesn’t say anything about making or doing dualities though. 

1 hour ago, Winter said:

To equate perceiver to inside would be to equate it to heaven and to equate perceived to outside would be to equate it to hell. I don't see how that makes sense.

It also doesn’t say anything about equating anything to what it says. It simply says, what it says. 

Nor does it say a you will enter anything at all, such as “a state”, etc. 

1 hour ago, Winter said:

The only thing that's attempted to be stretched here is an understanding of what you said in order to make it make sense 😂

😂 🙏🏻 

But what is ‘make sense’?

Knowing meaning?

An expanded understanding?

Does happinessas as a state one could be in or out of make any sense?

To who.

1 hour ago, Winter said:

It was assumed that no impersonation was going on but now with this message it is absolutely ambiguous. If you are Phil's wife then hello, nice to meet you and what did you do to Phil?? 😂

Not Phil’s wife the female; Phil, female all along, in spite of assumptions. 

"When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, then you will enter.”

- Jesus

What an interesting relationship, breathing and laughter. 

Great song about states. 

14 minutes ago, Phil said:

Not Phil’s wife the female; Phil, female all along, in spite of assumptions. 

"When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, then you will enter.”

- Jesus

Yeah and maybe the chair you are sitting on was actually made of chocolate all along. This is just an attempt to illustrate what a duality is.

14 minutes ago, Phil said:

For sure. Jesus’s so funny! Arguably the funniest of all time. 

If we just go back in time to the moment when you wrote this. Why is Jesus funny in this context? (Remember you were quoting me when saying this)

Edited by Winter

4201 is my number

17 minutes ago, Winter said:

What I'm trying to know, Phil's thought, doesn't exist indeed. I am this reality which is materialized as if there is a Phil who had a reason to think Jesus was funny, implying that there exists such a reason. But right now, it's true that this information is missing. The present moment keep changing though, maybe soon I will materialize into a Phil which will finally answer why he thought Jesus was funny in this context? Who knows. The curiosity is killing me. 😂

The point that you missing is there is no such a thing as reality or keep changing. It is just attachment with so called thoughts. If you do not attach with it nothing never happens, even birth  or death😀😀😀

10 minutes ago, Winter said:

Yeah and maybe the chair you are sitting on was actually made of chocolate all along. This is just an attempt to illustrate what a duality is.

(Breaks off and eats a piece of chair…)

Maybe, idk. But maybe dispelling a belief isn’t replacing a belief. 

12 minutes ago, Winter said:

If we just go back in time to the moment when you wrote this.

If we could go back in time obviously we’d be at Woodstock brother. 

12 minutes ago, Winter said:

Why is Jesus funny in this context? (Remember you were quoting me when saying this)

That’s how. 🍻 

12 minutes ago, James123 said:

The point that you missing is there is no such a thing as reality or keep changing. It is just attachment with so called thoughts. If you do not attach with it nothing never happens, even birth  or death😀😀😀

Just like I am a thought to you too. Why try to change what I think? I am just a piece of your imagination you imagine as "misunderstanding" you are trying to "fix" by moving your fingers funny on some keyboard.

4201 is my number

10 minutes ago, Winter said:

Just like I am a thought to you too. Why try to change what I think? I am just a piece of your imagination you imagine as "misunderstanding" you are trying to "fix" by moving your fingers funny on some keyboard.

Lol. You are missing the keyyy. I, you is the biggest illusion. Thinker or knower there is no suchhhhh, nor you are in universe. Where is the world when you sleep ?😍😍😍😂😂😂 

Just now, James123 said:

Lol. You are missing the keyyy. I, you is the biggest illusion. Thinker or knower there is no suchhhhh, nor you are in universe. Where is the world when you sleep ?😍😍😍😂😂😂 

I'm missing so much! Oh gosh I wish I could stop "missing" somehow. If only I could realize that the part I'm missing doesn't actually exist, that I'm not missing anything. Please enlighten me 😂

4201 is my number

1 minute ago, Winter said:

I'm missing so much! Oh gosh I wish I could stop "missing" somehow. If only I could realize that the part I'm missing doesn't actually exist, that I'm not missing anything. Please enlighten me 😂

I can't, you can't. 😂😂😂 You are missing, because you consider yourself as real. When there is no you no more missing. ❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😂😂😂🙏🙏🙏

Just now, James123 said:

I can't, you can't. 😂😂😂 You are missing, because you consider yourself as real. When there is no you no more missing. ❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😂😂😂🙏🙏🙏

Oh god, now I'm considering myself as real. What another problem. Does it ever end? I wish I could stop considering there is an issue with me... Doesn't seem to be a productive consideration. 🙂

4201 is my number

3 minutes ago, Winter said:

Oh god, now I'm considering myself as real. What another problem. Does it ever end? I wish I could stop considering there is an issue with me... Doesn't seem to be a productive consideration. 🙂

Yo, not blaming you, I am whom doesn't exist just trying to help you whom doesn't exist 😂😂😂🤭🤭🤭

Just now, James123 said:

Yo, not blaming you, I am whom doesn't exist just trying to help you whom doesn't exist 😂😂😂🤭🤭🤭

Yeah no worries I see that. But this is deeply concerning, what is this issue I have that I require help with? How can Consciousness, Nothingness, The Universe or Oneness be helped?

4201 is my number