Differences between Truth and Mind / Experience

James123

@Someone here

I am only asking about sensation. 

States, degrees, levels, a you which is avoiding the truth, life, a liver of lives, negative emotions, a or the relative, infinite numbers, self deception, smart people, dumb people, toxic people, teachers, teachings, awakenings, avoidance, fear, spirituality, an infinity of Gods, advanced explanations, an ego, psychedelics, corruption, all words which start with omni, God-consciousness, understanding or deeper understanding, survival and kangaroo-mice. 

Are any of these actually found in the edgeless, borderless, formless, beginning-less, endless presence… or are these actually recognized to be, just thoughts?

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I gave you a detailed answer .I'm not gonna waste my time more .

Brother, it is easy. You should now forget about enlightenment. Just appreciate what you have, having the forum, talking to each other, breathing the air that we don't even see, living in the body, which is collected my billion of selfs and we think that we are in charge. Go with these appreciate what you have and try to love whatever waste your time. Try to love anything and everything. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

I gave you a detailed answer .I'm not gonna waste my time more .

“But if I’m here, and you’re here, isn’t it our time?”

😂

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Carful cuz it gets tricky real quickly. 

They are thoughts but they point to something. The pointer itself Is a thought.  The labeled object is not a thought .

You can say "cup" is a thought ,but at the same time there is an actual object out there in reality existing undeniably. 

Whereas the thought "jguguvbyh" doesn't correspond to anything in the real world. 

Also, Do thoughts think themselves?

If everything is a thought, then everything must include the thought that ‘everything is a thought’.

If this is the case, then there is no such thing as falsity. Invisible Pink Unicorns exist because they create themselves. Everything is true, because everything is a thought that can think of itself.

So the short answer is : yes they are thoughts. But some of them represent sensation and some don't. 

There’s nothing ‘wrong’ with the detailed answer, it’s just leaving the inquiry, inspection, or investigation of actuality via, indecisiveness. 

(Updated)

Something, a thought, object(s), actual object(s), out there in reality, real world, think, themselves, everything, the thought ‘everything is a thought’, falsity, invisible pink unicorns, true, thoughts which can think themselves, they, states, degrees, levels, a you which is avoiding the truth, life, a liver of lives, negative emotions, a or the relative, infinite numbers, self deception, smart people, dumb people, toxic people, teachers, teachings, avoidance, fear, spirituality, an infinity of Gods, advanced explanations, an ego, psychedelics, corruption, all words which start with omni, God-consciousness, understanding or deeper understanding, survival and kangaroo-mice? 

I’m asking…

Are any of these actually found in the edgeless, borderless, formless, beginning-less, endless presence… or are these recognized to actually be, just thoughts? 

These either are or are not found in the presence of sensation... and either are or are not recognized to be only thoughts.  There is only to check & see. 

4 hours ago, Phil said:

“But if I’m here, and you’re here, isn’t it our time?”

😂

There’s nothing ‘wrong’ with the detailed answer, it’s just leaving the inquiry, inspection, or investigation of actuality via, indecisiveness. 

(Updated)

Something, a thought, object(s), actual object(s), out there in reality, real world, think, themselves, everything, the thought ‘everything is a thought’, falsity, invisible pink unicorns, true, thoughts which can think themselves, they, states, degrees, levels, a you which is avoiding the truth, life, a liver of lives, negative emotions, a or the relative, infinite numbers, self deception, smart people, dumb people, toxic people, teachers, teachings, avoidance, fear, spirituality, an infinity of Gods, advanced explanations, an ego, psychedelics, corruption, all words which start with omni, God-consciousness, understanding or deeper understanding, survival and kangaroo-mice? 

I’m asking…

Are any of these actually found in the edgeless, borderless, formless, beginning-less, endless presence… or are these recognized to actually be, just thoughts? 

These either are or are not found in the presence of sensation... and either are or are not recognized to be only thoughts.  There is only to check & see. 

I think what Phil is trying to say is, the isness of actual thoughts actually being subjective in a hypothetical time and/or place when all things being objectively perceived exist inside a framework of absolute relativity pertaining to the actuality of isness with, or without a thought context of thinking or imagining with pictures and sounds in your mind are happening and not happening in a relative physical hypothesis visa vi any a priori knowledge of phenomenon occurring in reality tunnels subjective mind attachment to perceptible emotions and proprioception preoccupied with premature emissions inside a hypothetical invisible snuff box called "infinity" or "reality" with thoughts being meta and all things being necessarily relative and squishy according to their own needs according to their own ability to precede existence existing for the sake of existence but its really all inside and outside your mind.

I mean, duh.