Differences between Truth and Mind / Experience

James123

Guys, this is what happens when you confuse in mind with truth/enlightenment. Therefore, completely loosing the path.

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/85708-last-night-i-became-an-alien-hyper-intelligence-ama/?page=1

Don't forget, anything you experience is ego. Of course,. pychedelics can increase your current consciousness. However, you can never be enlightened or realize the truth. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Stop obsessing about Leo. 

Stop throwing your anger out. It is not obsessing with anyone. It is all about helping people who is stuck in pychedelics/fantasies vs enlightenment. Take as an example, instead of judging. 

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

Stop throwing your anger out. It is not obsessing with anyone. It is all about helping people who is stuck in pychedelics/fantasies vs enlightenment. Take as an example, instead of judging. 

Anger ? It is you who is angry at Leo.  We already Have a long ass thread bashing and trolling Leo.  

What's the point of this thread? 

Whenever you get angry, take deep breath and ask yourself just one thing, Is it worth getting angry or upset over this ? Is this gonna help to resolve the things easily or in a better way? or simply, Are they / Is this even worth my consideration? 

When you try to hit someone with a hot burning coal, remember, you burn your hands first and then it may hit or affect someone else.

Just now, Someone here said:

Anger ? It is you who is angry at Leo.  We already Have a long ass thread bashing and trolling Leo.  

What's the point of this thread? 

Whenever you get angry, take deep breath and ask yourself just one thing, Is it worth getting angry or upset over this ? Is this gonna help to resolve the things easily or in a better way? or simply, Are they / Is this even worth my consideration? 

When you try to hit someone with a hot burning coal, remember, you burn your hands first and then it may hit or affect someone else.

Lol. My point was the just helping people, but your answer is obsession. It shows that you are obsess with some stuff in your life. So instead of throwing your judgement take it as an example. By the way your pointless answers are confusing the people who really does need help. I suggest you to delete your comments.

6 minutes ago, James123 said:

Lol. My point was the just helping people, but your answer is obsession. It shows that you are obsess with some stuff in your life. So instead of throwing your judgement take it as an example. By the way your pointless answers are confusing the people who really does need help. I suggest you to delete your comments.

Leo has his unique path and you have your unique path ?why can't both be be valid and useful at the same time ? Do you understand what "relative "mean?

Notice that you dismiss anybody who has an “unpopular” perspective, or an opinion/fact that is not widely known (and therefore dismissed by most as untrue without looking into it) .

you must use discretion when engaging. Your best approach, if you want to try and get a civilised conversation going is to try and not look angry and act understanding and answer any questions  to the best of your ability. Sometimes people like this actually misinterpret this as somehow being a sign of weakness and become even more resentful; others, however will respond back in a proper manner for the rest of the conversation.i will not write back after this, il will leave you alone .

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:
14 minutes ago, James123 said:

your comments.

Leo has his unique path and you have your unique path ?why can't both be be valid and useful at the same time ? Do you understand what "relative "mean?

Almost 4 people including 2 of my friends suicede because of his so called awakening stories or what love is. He convince people that when you die, you will be infite love, infinity consciousness etc. When you die heaven ends, everything stops, you are in heaven, in love now. I am sorry instead of breaking your heart I choose the help people who really does need help. Please delete your comments. Peace!

8 minutes ago, James123 said:

Almost 4 people including 2 of my friends suicede because of his so called awakening stories or what love is. He convince people that when you die, you will be infite love, infinity consciousness etc. When you die heaven ends, everything stops, you are in heaven, in love now. I am sorry instead of breaking your heart I choose the help people who really does need help. Please delete your comments. Peace!

No I won't delete my comment . Be a man and accept criticism.  Not everything has to be true from your perspective .

Also ,how do you know that when you  die that's it ? Have you died before (talking about physical death ,not ego death which Is peanuts compared to real death ).

So I ask you ..how do you know what comes after death?  Been there before ?

I want to say to you I love you brother and I respect you and your good intentions to help others awaken . But I think we had enough bashing Leo in the thread about him being abused as a child . Not sure why @Phil didn't lock that thread until now .

1 minute ago, Someone here said:
13 minutes ago, James123 said:

No I won't delete my comment . Be a man and accept criticism.  Not everything has to be true from your perspective .

This is not about me or you. This is about helping people who are stuck between enlightenment and pychedelics. 

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Also ,how do you know that when you  die that's it ? Have you died before (talking about physical death ,not ego death which Is peanuts compared to real death ).

So I ask you ..how do you know what comes after death?  Been there before ?

Of course. 

What do you think enlightenment is.  Enlightenment is Realization of now is before birth. Nothing has never happened. The one who is living, born is an illusion itself. So i am that illusion. But real me is never born. It is nothing as before birth, now, or after death. 

his is not about me or you.

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

want to say to you I love you brother and I respect you and your good intentions to help others awaken . But I think we had enough bashing Leo in the thread about him being abused as a child . Not sure why @Phil didn't lock that thread until now

Of course I love you too. Again, This is about helping people who are stuck between enlightenment and pychedelics. Not about me, you, leo or phil. 

6 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Someone here

Watcha mean? That thread isn’t locked. 

Yes I know .I'm asking why it's not locked yet 

.what's the point of bashing Leo night and day ?

5 minutes ago, James123 said:

Of course. 

What do you think enlightenment is.  Enlightenment is Realization of now is before birth. Nothing has never happened. The one who is living, born is an illusion itself. So i am that illusion. But real me is never born. It is nothing as before birth, now, or after death. 

his is not about me or you.

Have you heard of near death experiences (NDEs)?

Maybe you had near death experience but you didn't fully die obviously because here you are.

near-death experience is very different from After-death experience and both are very different from life.

When I experienced the NDE for the first time, it happened several times in a row at home and once in the hospital later. I was suddenly out of the body and observing and listening to the surrounding, people around me, and tracking all what they were doing.

The observer, it means me, was above the body in all of those cases. I was pretty well aware of my body and what going on with it but not as connected as during normal conscious state while awake.

So near death experiences are a proof that consciousness survives physical  death .not the end of the story .

While I'm not sure what exactly might happen after death ..but I'm sure that something of some kind will definitely happen.

10 minutes ago, James123 said:

Of course I love you too. Again, This is about helping people who are stuck between enlightenment and pychedelics. Not about me, you, leo or phil

Back at ya ❤

BTW. .have you done any psychedelics before ?

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:
27 minutes ago, James123 said:

Maybe you had near death experience but you didn't fully die obviously because here you are.

near-death experience is very different from After-death experience and both are very different from life.

When I experienced the NDE for the first time, it happened several times in a row at home and once in the hospital later. I was suddenly out of the body and observing and listening to the surrounding, people around me, and tracking all what they were doing.

The observer, it means me, was above the body in all of those cases. I was pretty well aware of my body and what going on with it but not as connected as during normal conscious state while awake.

So near death experiences are a proof that consciousness survives physical  death .not the end of the story .

While I'm not sure what exactly might happen after death ..but I'm sure that something of some kind will definitely happen.

This is all with do with mind. Enlightenment has nothing to with mind.

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

at ya ❤

BTW. .have you done any psychedelics before ?

Houndrerds of it. And my starting dosage of shroom was 8 gr dried. I went up to 10. LSD, dmt, 5 meo,mescaline houndrerds of time. 

@Someone here

16 minutes ago, Someone here said:

When you forget everything you have learned including, after death, birth, the mind, what is left?

23 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yes I know .I'm asking why it's not locked yet 

.what's the point of bashing Leo night and day ?

Oh I see, thank you. 

“He just dropped it casually on is blog on 9/15, the subject line "pedophilia is love" he was groomed at molested at 14 and claims the guy who did it truly loved him and it was a purely positive thing that led leo to God eventually.  Holly. Shit. 

There are so many implications here that I needed to bring it here and encourage anyone to help unpack this.  First off, him dropping it now so suddenly and casually is a classic sign of repression.  Now so much of his sketchy sexism and views that's its totally fine to tale advantage of women under the influence and everything makes so much sense.  Thoughts???”

@Lester Retsel (Please correct me if I’m misinterpreting)

The thread is about the implications. Lester is questioning the notion that pedophilia brings children closer to God, or if maybe this is a sign of repression, and if this is connected to perspectives & expressions of sexism & manipulation…

…and James (again correct me if I’m misunderstanding here)… is suggesting that mistaking experience, that of thought, perception & sensation, for identity, might just be beliefs which are the result of said repression, which is the confusion.

15 minutes ago, Phil said:

…and James (again correct me if I’m misunderstanding here)… is suggesting that mistaking experience, that of thought, perception & sensation, for identity, might just be beliefs which are the result of said repression, which is the confusion.

Definitely 🙏

@Phil

There is nothing morally wrong about pædophilia.

On the other hand, there is a great deal morally wrong with child molestation.

Unfortunately, a pædophile cannot act on their urges without committing the crime of molestation..so those urges must go unfulfilled. There can be no forgiveness for those who sexually exploit children, who are neither intellectually nor emotionally mature enough to meaningfully consent, and who in addition are always in an inferior social-authority role. Thus a pædophile, though they cannot control or help and therefore shouldn't be blamed for what they find attractive, is trebly unable to enact their desires.

I'm drawing a sharp distinction between pædophiles and child molesters. Am I just being pedantic? No. I think it's very important. Those who are pædophiles but not child molesters should be regarded perhaps with pity, not contempt. Through an accident of birth¹ they're doomed to feel urges they can never ethically act on. They should be supported and provided what care we can give. Whereas child molesters are those (sometimes pædophiles and often not) who most intimately violate those least able to defend themselves and most liable to suffer life-long scars.

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Someone here
Do you experience anything at all which is other than thought, perception, and sensation? 

Actually I would boil it all down to sensation alone . Because thoughts and perceptions are "sensed "or "felt " ,otherwise how could you experience them?

So it's obvious to me that its all just sensation. 

I actually made a thread here not too long ago talking about this exact same thing.

Here :

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Someone here

Nice. When you inwardly explore sensation, in sensation alone, are any actual edges, borders, beginnings or endings, found? 

Thoughts might arise that there are, but I’m asking if directly in sensation any such things or forms are found. 

Well the visual field looks like a circle to my eyes . I can't find a point where it begins or ends. Any point can be considered the beginning or end .  Just like any point could  be the center of this circle .

The eyeball is more or less spherical.

What this means is that the visual field of one eye is nearly a circle..it may be slightly wider at the horizon. The visual field of two eyes together is thus two overlapping circles.

However, unlike your TV, your eye does not have the same "resolution" throughout the visual field. It seems limited but it isn't actually.