Differences between Truth and Mind / Experience

James123

@Someone here

I’m just asking about sensation. Not about thoughts or perception (seeing, hearing, etc).

24 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Someone here

Nice. When you inwardly explore sensation, in sensation alone, are any actual edges, borders, beginnings or endings, found? 

Thoughts might arise that there are, but I’m asking if directly in sensation any such things or forms are found. 

9 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Someone here

Are you sure? 

Do any arising thoughts about that ‘presence of sensation’ actually define or create any edges, borders, beginnings or ending… in that ‘presence of sensation’? 

Or are thoughts simply recognized to be, thoughts. 

Yeah I'm sure. 

What's your point? 

Like I said the  visual field is like a sphere with no edges . And when you move your head from left to right ..the sphere moves with you . Making no edges.  So even thoughts and perceptions confirm that there is no edges etc

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yeah I'm sure. 

What's your point? 

Like I said the  visual field is like a sphere with no edges . And when you move your head from left to right ..the sphere moves with you . Making no edges.  So even thoughts and perceptions confirm that there is no edges etc

Try to find your these thoughts. Till you will laugh at yourself. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yeah I'm sure. 

What's your point? 

I’m asking about sensation. 

Are you sure…

Do any arising thoughts about the ‘presence of sensation’ actually define or create any edges, borders, beginnings or ending… in the ‘presence of sensation’? 

6 minutes ago, James123 said:

Try to find your these thoughts. Till you will laugh at yourself. 

Why don't you tell me so that we can laugh together 😎?

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

I’m asking about sensation. 

Are you sure…

Do any arising thoughts about the ‘presence of sensation’ actually define or create any edges, borders, beginnings or ending… in the ‘presence of sensation’? 

Yes I'm fucking sure 🤣

15 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yes I'm fucking sure 🤣

👍🏻

36 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What's your point? 

Impatience is an emotion. If impatience arises, feel it fully, thus dissolving it, and when it dissolves, return to sensation and question / inspect….

What about time, past, present, future - are these actually found in the presence of sensation, or recognized to be thoughts? 

@Phil sorry if I offended you . But I don't understand what's the matter with you today 😕?  You keep repeating the same question over and over again even though I gave you the answer .

I don't mind continuing. But  I wanna know where are you going with all this beforehand?  

The last point about time ..I answered clearly that there is no time in direct experience. And I told you that direct experience =sensations.  So that would be there is no time in sensation. You are correct .

What else 🙂?

16 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Phil sorry if I offended you . But I don't understand what's the matter with you today 😕?  You keep repeating the same question over and over again even though I gave you the answer .

I don't mind continuing. But  I wanna know where are you going with all this beforehand?  

The last point about time ..I answered clearly that there is no time in direct experience. And I told you that direct experience =sensations.  So that would be there is no time in sensation. You are correct .

What else 🙂?

I’m not offended at all, nothing is the matter with me, no worries! 

The repetition is because I’m only asking about the presence of sensation. Not knowing anything beforehand, not if time is in direct experience, not if direct experience = sensations, not if anyone is or isn’t, or if there is or isn’t correct.

The repetition is because albeit subtly, each comment you’re adding is a deviation away from what I’m asking, which is only about the presence of sensation. I’m interested only in precise actuality, not deviations. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

@Someone here

I’m only asking about sensation. 

Is time, past, present, & future actually found in the presence of sensation, or actually recognized to be thoughts? 

Just now, Someone here said:

Yes ..there is no past or future in sensation. 

Is it also recognized time, past, & future are actually thoughts?  

@Someone here

What about states, degrees, levels, a you which is avoiding the truth, life, a liver of lives, negative emotions, a or the relative, infinite numbers, self deception, smart people, dumb people, toxic people, teachers, teachings, avoidance, fear, spirituality, an infinity of Gods, advanced explanations, an ego, psychedelics, corruption, all words which start with omni, God-consciousness, understanding or deeper understanding, survival and kangaroo-mice? 

Are any of these actually found in the edgeless, borderless, formless, beginning-less, endless presence… or are these recognized to actually be, just thoughts? 

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Someone here

What about states, degrees, levels, a you which is avoiding the truth, life, a liver of lives, negative emotions, a or the relative, infinite numbers, self deception, smart people, dumb people, toxic people, teachers, teachings, avoidance, fear, spirituality, an infinity of Gods, advanced explanations, an ego, psychedelics, corruption, all words which start with omni, God-consciousness, understanding or deeper understanding, survival and kangaroo-mice? 

Are any of these actually found in the edgeless, borderless, formless, beginning-less, endless presence… or are these recognized to actually be, just thoughts? 

Carful cuz it gets tricky real quickly. 

They are thoughts but they point to something. The pointer itself Is a thought.  The labeled object is not a thought .

You can say "cup" is a thought ,but at the same time there is an actual object out there in reality existing undeniably. 

Whereas the thought "jguguvbyh" doesn't correspond to anything in the real world. 

Also, Do thoughts think themselves?

If everything is a thought, then everything must include the thought that ‘everything is a thought’.

If this is the case, then there is no such thing as falsity. Invisible Pink Unicorns exist because they create themselves. Everything is true, because everything is a thought that can think of itself.

So the short answer is : yes they are thoughts. But some of them represent sensation and some don't.