:(

Blessed2

14 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

I feel so heavy in the body. Like a pressure on stomach and chest.

Body judgement, or, holding a condition between unconditional love & the body is felt as heavy in the body. Allowing unconditional love for, into and through the body feels like walking on air.

Believing the judgement relates to future relationships feels like pressure on the chest. 

The pressure on the stomach is the feeling of the indigestibility of the projecting of the judgement onto others in the future. What is found to be unlovable about you to you, isn’t likely to be an issue at all for a s.o. because the odds are about 100% they couldn’t have the same self judgement. You’re just thinkin they will and a bit caught up in it. 

Also when letting old judgements go the body empties out the discord. By mindful not to get too caught up in the thoughts around the judgement as it comes up & out. Letting go of the judgement can actually seem like an intensification of it, like how barfing up something you ate that tasted off when you ate it tastes much worse when you barf it up. But definitely barf it up & allow the love. 

@Blessed2

Now you do know. That was doubt. That was disappointment. 

Overwhelming, isn’t it? 

Frustrating?

Almost seems like nothings going to change? (Pessimism)

Reality almost seems downright - boring? 

What if pessimistic thoughts are acknowledged, let go, and a better feeling thought is allowed?

Getting less ‘boring’ already, with this notion of consciously creating… isn’t it so? 

Downright hopefulness - because you can allow a better feeling thought. 

You can even allow thoughts of good things happening. 

Stuff you actually want. 

And you can receive it.

Are you really right, about what you believe, which doesn’t feel good, to you? 

It’s possible there is no recognition yet of emotions above contentment, because you haven’t felt beyond pessimism yet.  

@Blessed2 I once was in an emotional state of complete appreciation and openness, and I was visiting at my parents house and I watched them remark over some homemade local kefir that was likely spoiled, and they remarked about what a shame and "what a waste" it was as they dumped it down the drain.  It hit me that there was absolutely and never had been any such thing as waste. The only waste is the lamenting and I knew in that instant with utter clarity how flawed and misunderstood it was. And I thank that bottle of kefir for the lesson it taught me  in that moment was far far more valuable than the nutrition that was "wasted". 😂

The feeling bad about it is the only waste. 

Youtube Channel  

@Phil I am not feeling overwhelment.

I don't know what your experience with the scale is like, but mine is not "acknowledge, let go, allow better feeling thought". That seems pretty much impossible and wishful and really just out-of-this-world.

For me it's been "acknowledge, try your best to describe it, realize it isn't helping at all, feel more discouraged, feel more angry, lose hope, feel even worse than when you started" and then feeling so horrible I cannot even describe it.

It just isn't helpful. It's that simple. I don't know how on earth you managed to recieve any help from it, but the reality is that I'm not, and I'm starting to think it's some sort of a scam.

There must be an effortless way.

43 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

@Phil I am not feeling overwhelment.

I don't know what your experience with the scale is like, but mine is not "acknowledge, let go, allow better feeling thought".

Expression is key. 

“Choose the emotion on the scale which is experienced.

Express simply & earnestly that the emotion is experienced.

Then do the same with the next higher emotion on the scale.

Express each emotion without skipping over any, to the top of the scale.

Feel for the subtle shift of feeling better with the expression of each emotion.”

That seems pretty much impossible and wishful and really just out-of-this-world…

This is the expression of pessimism, about the emotional scale.

…It just isn't helpful. It's that simple. I don't know how on earth you managed to recieve any help from it, but the reality is that I'm not, and I'm starting to think it's some sort of a scam.

Transference about messengers and the message happens. 🤷 Wild phenomenon. 

Imo, empty both barrels. Let’s hear more… charlatan, con artist, not enlightened 😂 etc. 

The important thing is the expressing. There aren’t really any messengers. 

For me it's been "acknowledge, try your best to describe it, realize it isn't helping at all, feel more discouraged, feel more angry, lose hope, feel even worse than when you started" and then feeling so horrible I cannot even describe it.

Emotion is guidance… to the experiencing of… what is wanted.
Expression of emotions experienced is not ‘about myself’.
It’s just about the expressing, the practice itself.
Keep it simple
.” 

Discouraged isn’t discouragement. 

Angry isn’t anger. 

Losing hope isn’t overwhelment. 

Horrible isn’t doubt, frustration, irritation & impatience. 

… is not ‘about myself’.

If I were in your shoes I’d put the scale down altogether, and spend the next few days doing charity work. That can’t be conceptualized. 

12 minutes ago, Phil said:

Expression is key. 

“Choose the emotion on the scale which is experienced.

Express simply & earnestly that the emotion is experienced.

Then do the same with the next higher emotion on the scale.

Express each emotion without skipping over any, to the top of the scale.

Feel for the subtle shift of feeling better with the expression of each emotion.”

I do express, but don't feel relief.

14 minutes ago, Phil said:

Imo, empty both barrels. Let’s hear more… charlatan, con artist, not enlightened 😂 etc. 

Someone who might hurt me. I'm not enlightened and cannot tell if someone is or is just acting. Or what kind of evil people are in this world.

Maybe it's just about making me feel bad about myself for giving up or failing on something that was just a scam to begin with. "I should have done the emotional scale... I should have tried more. I should have put more into it." 

22 minutes ago, Phil said:

Emotion is guidance… to the experiencing of… what is wanted.
Expression of emotions experienced is not ‘about myself’.
It’s just about the expressing, the practice itself.
Keep it simple
.” 

Discouraged isn’t discouragement. 

Angry isn’t anger. 

Losing hope isn’t overwhelment. 

Horrible isn’t doubt, frustration, irritation & impatience. 

… is not ‘about myself’.

Great, more stuff I don't get and need to understand or learn or magically manage to fix before anything can work out for me.

I have no idea what you're talking about or how to express emotions. I don't know how to sing or dance or write poetry. And I'm not gonna learn because I don't want to and I'll just feel the same or even worse.

27 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

I do express, but don't feel relief.

Expression of emotions experienced is not ‘about myself’.

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

For me… … feeling so horrible I cannot even describe it.

“Choose the emotion on the scale which is experienced”.

Someone who might hurt me.

I'm not enlightened and cannot tell if someone is or is just acting. Or what kind of evil people are in this world.

Maybe it's just about making me feel bad about myself for giving up or failing on something that was just a scam to begin with. "I should have done the emotional scale... I should have tried more. I should have put more into it." 

Edited by Phil

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

You keep writing/thinking you need to do something, you don't need to do anything, it happens to you, let it, quit trying

I am sort of giving up / quitting, as well as I can. I'm really just venting and allowing the stubbornness and not-wanting-to-do-the-slightest-work to arise and see what happens.

@Phil are you happy in your life ? Like are you completely satisfied in every aspect of your life ?

On a scale from 1 to10, how would you rate your level of  happiness and well-being? 

Please don't get critical about the scaling or measuring happiness..just Please play by my rules and answer my question in the most simple and direct way possible. Because I'm gonna build a point based on your answer. 

47 minutes ago, Phil said:

I'm not enlightened and cannot tell if someone is or is just acting. Or what kind of evil people are in this world.

"An elf called Dum-Dum lived under a rock, and was not enlightened, and could not tell if someone else was, or were they just pretending. Or what sort of evil and dangerous creatures dwelt in the magical world he found himself waking up to each morning." ??

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@Phil are you happy in your life ? Like are you completely satisfied in every aspect of your life ?

I’m not in my life or in aspects.

Are you in your life or in aspects?

When I check direct experience, I don’t find me in life in perception or sensation. I don’t see a me or feel a me. I do experience what you’re asking, but in direct experience it’s experienced as thoughts. 

Are you saying this isn’t the same for you? Do you actually see and or feel yourself in life or in aspects? 

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

On a scale from 1 to10, how would you rate your level of  happiness and well-being? 

I don’t have a level of happiness or a level of wellbeing… so how could I rate that?  That ‘me’ that would have it is experienced as a thought.

Do you actually experience a level of happiness and or well-being, or same as me, do you experience the thought or thought about there being, ‘levels of happiness & well-being’?

"An elf called Dum-Dum lived under a rock, and was not enlightened, and could not tell if someone else was, or were they just pretending. Or what sort of evil and dangerous creatures dwelt in the magical world he found himself waking up to each morning." ??

Sounds like maybe you’re saying there are separate selves and some are enlightened and some aren’t, and it’s important to know which ones are and which ones aren’t…?  

Have you tried loving whatever it is that you’re thinking needs to change so you can feel love, happiness, peace? 

@Phil 

It was about the "...is not 'about myself'" thing.

I don't understand what you mean. "I'm feeling discouraged" imo is expressing emotions.

28 minutes ago, Phil said:

Have you tried loving whatever it is that you’re thinking needs to change so you can feel love, happiness, peace? 

I have tried loving stuff but it seems that love is an emotion, not something you do.

I don't understand what you mean. "I'm feeling discouraged" imo is expressing emotions.

Discouraged is an adjective.

An adjective describes or modifies a noun by limiting or qualifying. 
Discouragement is a noun experience by you. 

I have tried loving stuff but it seems that love is an emotion, not something you do.

Have you also tried discouragementing stuff, pessimisming stuff, enthusiasming stuff?

13 hours ago, Phil said:

I’m not in my life or in aspects.

Are you in your life or in aspects?

When I check direct experience, I don’t find me in life in perception or sensation. I don’t see a me or feel a me. I do experience what you’re asking, but in direct experience it’s experienced as thoughts. 

Are you saying this isn’t the same for you? Do you actually see and or feel yourself in life or in aspects? 

I don’t have a level of happiness or a level of wellbeing… so how could I rate that?  That ‘me’ that would have it is experienced as a thought.

Do you actually experience a level of happiness and or well-being, or same as me, do you experience the thought or thought about there being, ‘levels of happiness & well-being’?

I tend to think of thoughts as electrical signals in the brain .and emotions as chemical reactions. 

Happiness to me would be having the right balance of glandular chemical sensations in the bath my brain floats in. It gets complicated to consider how much it is thoughts that have to do with  brain gland and  chemical balance. Thought & emotion don't appear to me to be seperable, and do appear to be interactive, so you get the whole thing backward .

the trick is you can call anything a thought. Because what are you basing this whole categories on (thought, perception &sensation ) ?

Edited by Someone here