:(

Blessed2

@Phil

Are you serious?😅  You think it might be true for example to submit your will completely to a Islamic cult (for example ) or otherwise you will perish in hell ?

Scientology is no different. same as any other Bullshit  religion. Eventually it will be consigned to the deepest darkest shameful anals of history where it belongs.

@Someone here

With respect, I still don’t see what the corruption is. Seems like you’re just dropping that word and inserting the word bullshit. 

56 minutes ago, Someone here said:

According to the Scientology teachings, every soul on the planet is on the slippery threshold of an unending hellish existence unless they’re spiritually rehabilitated by the Church of Scientology. You see ? Classic cult dynamic. 

What’s wrong with the Church is that, as far as anyone can tell, after 70 years of rehabilitation every single soul is still on the threashold and it’s as slippery as ever.

Here's the Wikipedia page on Scientology’s controversies:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology_controversies

I can see the cult dynamic, but what is the corruption ‘itself’ so to speak? Like what does Scientology say one has to do, how does one go about, what does the “rehabilitation” look like? If you were to begin, what would you actually even do? 

1 minute ago, Phil said:

I can see the cult dynamic, but what is the corruption ‘itself’ so to speak? Like what does Scientology say one has to do, how does one go about, what does the “rehabilitation” look like? If you were to begin, what would you actually even do? 

You can Google that .

as per my brief knowledge on the subject it's like any other religious cult .so it demands from the members the same stuff that any religious cult demands. 

They convince their memberships that the cult is the only group with any real answers and that everyone else not only doesn’t know the truth, but is even working against them to suppress the truth and keep everyone ignorant and in the mud. This is especially true in Scientology.

BTW we started this conversation talking about thoughts being electrical signals in the brain and whatnot lol..why are we drifting into scientology now ?I have no idea 😅.

You said you could come back to it later on ..but you never did .

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You said you could come back to it later on ..but you never did .

What does Scientology say one has to do, how does one go about, what does the “rehabilitation” look like? If you were to begin, what would you actually even do? How would you know you were done? What’s the end game? 

Just now, Someone here said:

@Phil what is YOUR end game from asking all these questions about Scientology?  🤔

And how is it at all related to my original comment about the source of thoughts? 

18 minutes ago, Phil said:

What does Scientology say one has to do, how does one go about, what does the “rehabilitation” look like? If you were to begin, what would you actually even do? How would you know you were done? What’s the end game?