My thoughts of Leo and actualize.org. What do you think?

Forza21

@Robed Mystic everything you say gives off act.org vibes, I'm convinced you actually influenced him and not the other way around. Have you spoken with Leo?

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

10 minutes ago, Ges said:

@Mandy

Phil brought it up. Check his comment if you want.

I did. He pointed out examining judgement itself, you replied with really nothing but classic old thought out judgement, then when he replied that you recontextualized you responded to judge him personally AGAIN. 

If there weren't separate selves with reputations to be upheld and puffed up or shat upon, this whole thing would be hysterical. 

6 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Because I missed ya 😀 ❤️ 

❤️

Youtube Channel  

6 minutes ago, BlendingInfinite said:

The reason why his posts are "cryptic" is because you have to think about what is said or contemplate it, rather than take it for granted.

For me and most other people, this is quite obvious. However, some people take longer to understand things in general. So no offense to you.

Yes, everyone's style is different but this doesn't make them smarter or better.   Some are blunt, some play word games, some want you to figure it out for yourself.  Well any good teacher would and this is regardless of whether they are blunt or ambiguous.   But either way we need the shoulders of Giants.  We have all climbed up on them  All of us.  No exceptions. This includes all your past and current teachers.  And I'm sure you know why that is.

Edited by Robed Mystic

4 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Yes, everyone's style is different but this doesn't make them smarter or better.   Some are blunt, some play word games, some want you to figure it out for yourself.  Well any good teacher would and this is regardless of whether they are blunt or ambiguous.   But either way we need the shoulders of Giants.  We have all climbed up on them  All of us.  No exceptions. This includes all your past and current teachers.  And I'm sure you know why that is.

Phil doesn't do it to make himself smarter, but you. This is obvious, too. It is like a Zen-Koan.

I am not here to "defend" somebody - I don't care. But I find the argument kind of dumb.

Edited by BlendingInfinite

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

1 minute ago, BlendingInfinite said:

Phil doesn't do it to make himself smarter, but you. This is obvious, too. It is like a Zen-Koan.

I am not here to "defend" somebody - I don't care. But I find the argument kind of dumb.

That could possibly  be your bias - and this is just my style.  I'm blunt.  

@BlendingInfinite he didn't answer my question 😑

I think @Robed Mystic actually influenced leo to think like him.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

@Robed Mystic oh look at that, also avoiding responsibility.

@Robed Mystic so you're darth sidious, leo is darth vader 😔

1 minute ago, Orb said:

@Robed Mystic oh look at that, also avoiding responsibility.

Leo was shown the same Truths I speak of via psychedelics.  He realized God.   As I have.  So at this point it is realized that anyone who had ever influenced you was yourself.  This is a very profound realization.  So there is no avoiding responsibility.  All responsibility is ultimately yours but you have given it away.  

9 hours ago, Iesu said:

Also who's ego lol you literally said become the devil as if their is some separate entity called the "devil". 

Dog we are here to support you but please for my sake and others leave the devil talk at the door

A devil is someone who engages in devilry.  

8 hours ago, WhiteOwl said:

Mate... You are spending a lot of time discussing with someone on the internet named "God", who it's very obvious you wont change. Just .. leave it? Is it in anyway contributing? If you really are that eager to argue, just start a pm thread maybe and you can knock yourself out. Its really not interesting for anyone else, it looks to me at least

ikr..

@Robed Mystic oh enough with the "profound" insights. Any 16 year old who drops enough acid and listens to alan watts will uncover these "profound" truths.

@Robed Mystic the whole point is that they aren't profound at all. 

people who spout what you spout usually start by absorbing KNOWLEDGE from teachers/scriptures, then tripping on drugs which only strengthen the spiritual knowledge, hence the average 16 year old psychonaut.

@Robed Mystic so you start of saying you discovered profound truths (plural) then you say this is a profound realization (singular). 

You're acting enlightened, stop it at once! Why can't you just admit, we've all fallen into that trap, embarrassing but humbling. 

You make your truths plural to convince others that enlightenment is about discovering multiple things only confusing them more, then in order to self aggrandize you say you've discovered THE profound truth. 

You see the confusion you're stirring up? Poor leo "I see the good in you Leo, you were once a Jedi 😔". 

I wouldn't worry about what is profound, I'd focus on taking responsibility for the confusion you're stirring up in people.

Edited by Orb

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Robed Mystic so you start of saying you discovered profound truths (plural) then you say this is a profound realization (singular). 

You're acting enlightened, stop it at once! Why can't you just admit, we've all fallen into that trap, embarrassing but humbling. 

You make your truths plural to convince others that enlightenment is about discovering multiple things only confusing them more, then in order to self aggrandize you say you've discovered THE profound truth. 

You see the confusion you're stirring up? Poor leo "I see the good in you Leo, you were once a Jedi 😔". 

I wouldn't worry about what is profound, I'd focus on taking responsibility for the confusion you're stirring up in people.

Are you really trying to rob the poor man of his mysticism again?

6 minutes ago, Orb said:

You're acting enlightened, stop it at once! 

You make your truths plural to convince others that enlightenment is about discovering multiple things only confusing them more, then in order to self aggrandize you say you've discovered a profound truth. 

No no...stop deflecting.   If you wish to have a conversation let's have it.  You think im.avoiding responsibility for being blunt about these teachings.  Why?  Do you think I and Actualized have harmed people in certain ways by laying it all out for them?  We have given plenty of disclaimers not to take this stuff as a belief.  So why do you think I should take responsibility for something here as if I've damaged someone or done someone damage?  If you don't like the teachings turn it off.  Stop taking the victim mentality that someone needs to be responsibile for you taking this as a belief.  Or if not you, someone else.  You see where i was going with the earlier statement about responsibility being your own?

Edited by Robed Mystic