My thoughts of Leo and actualize.org. What do you think?

Forza21

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

@Ges

Can you give us something to chew on?  You make your point and then we'll chime in.

My point is that there is already a huge culture around music and making money out of it. And what music essentially is, is sensory entertainment. So, that's parallel to the philosophical and spiritual entertainment that you seem to be against making money out of. Why do you think it's okay to make money from music, but not from spirituality or philosophy? Music isn't a tangible thing either, materially speaking, so I don't get the distinction.

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy music, and I'm not against it per se. Again, only trying to highlight the double-standard that seems to be posed.

I hope I understood you correctly and successfully clarified my stance.

Have faith.

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I think Phil wants to keep this tread focused on discussing Leo Gura and Actualized

Lol, no sir.

My sentiment could not be more opposite.  

Just pointing out the context was changed, rather than responded to,

essentially bringing the communication at hand, to an end. 

90D7F9DD-83EA-44DA-A7C4-F6BBABCA8057.thumb.jpeg.898af8dceb01188132c5f84dba8dcef8.jpeg

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

I think this thread is the buzz that's driving traffic to this site.

And you are concerned with driving traffic into this site?

Or you’re insinuating I am maybe?

Asking cause I don’t really know what you mean here, as to how I or my comment was ‘dodgy’. 

11 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I think this thread is the buzz that's driving traffic to this site.

This I don't get.  I would love more people in this place, where you can actually get help. This forum should be at least x10 bigger.  🙂  That's kinda of Leo bullshit rhetoric when he said about "splitting community because they are lazy". Nobody is doing it for attention, it's just for a sake of discussion. And if the forum grows... that will be good.

On 4/6/2022 at 8:03 PM, Faith said:

I wanted to comment on this, because I feel/felt that the "orders of reality" get confudled often on Actualized.

It is true that when speaking from the absolute perspective there is only the absolute. However,  if one is referring to Leo and the response is "there is no Leo Gura" ...well, there's some side-stepping going on there, because relatively speaking there IS a Leo and that Leo says all the time how he is the most awake "person" ever, "he" has reached new levels of consciousness and talks about his "relative self" quite frequently in the videos I've seen and also states "others" are not awake. 

Anyways, we were always cool. So, nothing personal and welcome to the forum! 💙 

Indeed.  I could have clarified and said it this way   Truth is not from Leo.  Leo is from Truth.    And thanks.   Truth is prior to what is being labeled here as Leoism.  This is the ego's way of bastardizing Truth to keep God from awakening- as this will be the demise of the ego.   When one realizes Truth for themselves directly - they realize this because they have transcended all teachers and realized God.  From the vantage point of the unawakened - they are unable to tell what is true until they discover it, and they then may attack a particular teacher rather than staying open minded and exploring all possibilities if their desire for Truth is strong.    Again this is the ego's way of being close minded and that is to keep it alive. 

To @Joseph Maynor so  they may say one is parroting or defending another - but what they don't realize is that they may be conscious of something you are not yet aware of, and are pointing to it.  Which is what @Ges was saying in his last post.   There may be something flying over your head that if you are too distracted with criticism you may miss.    

Edited by Robed Mystic

58 minutes ago, Phil said:

Just pointing out the context was changed, rather than responded to,

essentially bringing the communication at hand, to an end.

Are you seriously saying that?! You? Out of all people?

The reason why you were demoted was because of your cryptic style of communication, I think it was fair in that sense. Many people have complained about it in the past including myself. Your posts can be hard to decipher sometimes. So when someone replies to you, and you think it's out of context, then it's reasonable to think that the problem is most likely on your part, and that it's your responsibility to clarify before asking others to re-read your posts. Otherwise, you're just telling me that I'm stupid for not understanding your crystal-clear communication, or that I'm deliberately changing the context to dodge the addressed point(s).

Have faith.

@Ges He basically asked you to examine how you're judging. Go "meta" on judgement, pay attention to how it feels and rather than acting it out and perpetuating it more and more. Otherwise someone is always gonna be a punching bag, while you're always the one feeling the hits.

Youtube Channel  

1 minute ago, Mandy said:

@Ges He basically asked you to examine how you're judging. Go "meta" on judgement, pay attention to how it feels and rather than acting it out and perpetuating it more and more. Otherwise someone is always gonna be a punching bag, while you're always the one feeling the hits.

He asked me "Is it possible?" and I answered "Yes, it is possible". So I answered directly from the meta perspective. Then I went back to the baseline perspective, and gave my thoughts on who's ahead of the other.

Have faith.

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I gotta tell you Phil, this seems dodgy to me.  You wanted to keep this thread open. 

If you close this thread, then 5 min later someone else opens another Leo thread that will have the same content. So, imo, it's best if it's all just said here, if anyone has something to say. 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

On 4/7/2022 at 5:16 PM, Faith said:

Hey, @Robed Mystic I was just honestly wondering 🤔 what do you think about the fact that you can be banned from being a moderator on Actualized just for being here?

Isn't that yet another assumption?  Boy..the assumptions around here are absolutely  insane 😀

Why does there have to be a reason I came here?  Is that not yet another assumption? 

By the way - much respect for you too.  And much love ❤️ 

Oh, and I don't need anyone's  permission to be here.   Just my own - and I've granted it! 😀

Edited by Robed Mystic

8 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Isn't that yet another assumption?  Boy..the assumptions around here are absolutely  insane 😀

Why does there have to be a reason I came here?  Is that not yet another assumption? 

By the way - much respect for you too.  And much love ❤️ 

Oh I was just going off of what Leo himself said in his post about banning ppl that would come here and told them to pick a side. If he's changed his mind then I didn't get the memo. I just "assumed" he wouldn't want another one one his mods on this forum. 😊

Oh, and there's usually a reason why ppl do what they do. So, I was wondering why you're here? Didn't want to assume on that, so I asked.

2 minutes ago, Faith said:

Oh I was just going off of what Leo himself said in his post about banning ppl that would come here and told them to pick a side. If he's changed his mind then I didn't get the memo. I just "assumed" he wouldn't want another one one his mods on this forum. 😊

Oh, and there's usually a reason why ppl do what they do. So, I was wondering why you're here?

Because I missed ya 😀 ❤️ 

33 minutes ago, Ges said:

Are you seriously saying that?! You? Out of all people?

The reason why you were demoted was because of your cryptic style of communication, I think it was fair in that sense. Many people have complained about it in the past including myself. Your posts can be hard to decipher sometimes. So when someone replies to you, and you think it's out of context, then it's reasonable to think that the problem is most likely on your part, and that it's your responsibility to clarify before asking others to re-read your posts. Otherwise, you're just telling me that I'm stupid for not understanding your crystal-clear communication, or that I'm deliberately changing the context to dodge the addressed point(s).

The reason why his posts are "cryptic" is because you have to think about what is said or contemplate it, rather than take it for granted.

For me and most other people, this is quite obvious. However, some people take longer to understand things in general. So no offense to you.

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

3 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Because I missed ya 😀 ❤️ 

I figured as much! Lol💙