blessed journal

Blessed2

Day 4. Easier to keep track this way.

2 x 15 minutes

2 x the scale

Inspection

Shitty breakfast

Had a great day. Meditation, inspecting the I-ssumption, this is the way.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

Day 5

2 x 15 minutes

2 x the scale

Breakfast was oatmeal with blueberries again

Inspection:

"I'm going back home tomorrow and I'll feel pessimism again. There just isn't anything to do back home. Past few weeks felt nice because there was lots to do. I'm worried I'll start drinking again when I get back. I'm worried I won't get anything I want because I'll just be drinking. I don't think I can stay without drinking."

"I'll have to start going to the gym again. I should exercise more. I'd feel so disappointed in myself if I quit this attempt to start working out."

"But it feels so heavy, the thought of going to the gym. I don't feel good there. I feel like everyone is watching. I feel like I have to stress out about how I look there, what I do, how others see me. It's so stressful to go there. It just feels like a chore."

These thoughts feel like

Worry, despair, powerlessness, fear, insecurity, disappointment, doubt, discouragement, pessimism.

Who would I be without these thoughts?

Kind, present, optimistic, excited, active, lighthearted, loving, joyful, eager.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

On 7/22/2024 at 11:58 AM, Blessed2 said:

Inspecting discordant beliefs at least once a day:

1. Write it down

2. Point out the I's and me's, self-inquire

3. What the thoughts/beliefs feel like, and how do I react when I believe them

4. "Who would I be without that thought?"

@Mandy @Phil Would you add something to this?

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Sounds great!

Any advice as to how to inspect and question effectively after the I's and the me's etc. has been pointed out in text?

11 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Blessed2

Noticing the text is representative of thoughts. Noticing the I and me (separate, second) self of thoughts. 

‘Noticing’ as in being aware as awareness. 

Also it might be more clarifying to note emotions experienced, as compared to ‘how I react when I believe them’. 

🙏❤️

14 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Maybe in place of or in addition to who would I be, "What does this clarify about what is wanted?" 

Oo that sounds interesting. 🙏🙏

Day 7

2 x 15 minutes

2 x scale

Inspection

Breakfast not good.

Today I again experienced alcoholic madness.

Came home yesterday from a trip during which I felt pretty great. But returning home, it started to seem that the same ol shit started returning in thought.

Met the therapist for the last time and the pessimism kept growing. I just don't know what to do about it.

I tried the scale, I wrote the thoughts down, I inspected. But it's just madness. The thoughts go all around the place. It's chaos.

Even took a nap but still felt the same. An urge to drink.

Was so ready to just go drinking. In fact I already decided so but the girlfriend stopped me. What she said didn't help, just made me more angry and frustrated. But then she started crying and I felt so guilty that I couldn't go forward with the drinking plan.

Couldn't do anything, couldn't even look at her or even talk or hear her talking. So I just lied down and felt through it.

I just don't know what to do about it. I know tomorrow it will be the same. And even if I get through tomorrow, it'll be the same day after that.

It's really just luck whether I drink or not. I was lucky today. I might be lucky tomorrow.

Cause it's really not in my power. I can't deal with the urge and the emotions. To be without drinking is just so much hard work that I can't do it. I go into total chaos.

It's unfair. It's not reasonable to expect me to not drink if this is how it is. It's fucking unfair. 

And I just know it's going to be the same tomorrow. 

Despair, disappointment, powerlessness, rage, anger, revenge, blame, discouragement, worry, overwhelment, frustration, pessimism.

Liberated, happy, joyful, relaxed, optimistic

Day 8

2 x 15 minutes

2 x scale

Inspection.

Brekafast okay.

Drank today. Tried my best.

On 8/1/2024 at 2:37 AM, Blessed2 said:

Day 8

2 x 15 minutes

2 x scale

Inspection.

Brekafast okay.

Drank today. Tried my best.

Can you explain me what 2 × scale means exactly? Is it referring to the scale twice a day? I'm confused. I didn't understand. Thanks. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

8 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

@Reena Yeah going through the emotional scale twice. 🙂

Thanks. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic.