I have issues breaking out of platonic relationships with women. When I begin engaging with a woman she may be attracted to my looks, but I have great difficulty breaking out of the linear platonic conversation trap. 

It's hard for me to flirt with a girl or make things interesting or joke with her through text. It seems downright impossible and makes me consider if I have some kind of mental defect or different type of brain like mild autism or something. 

Like my mind is completely empty and I just have nothing to say.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

@Phil is it possible to let go of being attracted to women completely? 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

Goddamn it! I thought all the hot babes were coming into my experience but I'm fumbling them. 

Women don't like linear conversation. You have to make shit non linear, like for guys it's like hey how's the weather oh yeah it's sunny oh cool let's be friends man! 

With girls you have to tease them and play with their emotions and shit. It's not linear! 

Wanna test it out? Walk up to a girl and have a platonic conversation, that shit will get you no where if you hope to find a girlfriend lol

Not my experience.

If you want a romantic and intimate relationship, talk about those things. Emotions and what you dream about. Talking about that stuff is what draws people close.

Then test the waters slowly with physical touch.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

Might be impatience and insistence on a certain outcome within a short time frame that blocks the improvisation and fun that you naturally are. It might take a lot longer than you assume to build a relationship and explore for her to know if she is wanting more, or even after that, for her to feel comfortable letting you know that she is. 

Youtube Channel  

10 hours ago, Orb said:

Like my mind is completely empty

Well, maybe ‘it’s’ not completely empty

10 hours ago, Orb said:

I have issues…. When I begin… I have great difficulty…

It's hard for me… It seems downright impossible and makes me consider if I have… my mind

The narrative would be what’s linear, the timeless schtick of the ol’ sep self in time. 

Attracting women is no different than attraction & creation as a whole, and the ‘getting out of your own way’ of allowing is the paramount & prevailing factor. What you’re experiencing with attracting women, is the story you’re telling about ‘your self’. Tell a more aligned, more resonating story, and experience a more aligned, more resonating attracting. The self-inherent guidance for the better feeling story is one & the same guidance for the attracting of women. The cart’s already before the horse - the imaginer’s already before the imagining. 

Insecurity is felt alongside thoughts about a sep self, because the sep self is inherently insecure in that it isn’t in the first place. 

Maybe write down things you want to talk about. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

9 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Not my experience.

If you want a romantic and intimate relationship, talk about those things. Emotions and what you dream about. Talking about that stuff is what draws people close.

Then test the waters slowly with physical touch.

That has kinda worked, but women also like the playful / badboy shit. That's why they eventually move on to another guy, that's been my experience.

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

Might be impatience and insistence on a certain outcome within a short time frame that blocks the improvisation and fun that you naturally are. It might take a lot longer than you assume to build a relationship and explore for her to know if she is wanting more, or even after that, for her to feel comfortable letting you know that she is. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Well, maybe ‘it’s’ not completely empty

The narrative would be what’s linear, the timeless schtick of the ol’ sep self in time. 

Attracting women is no different than attraction & creation as a whole, and the ‘getting out of your own way’ of allowing is the paramount & prevailing factor. What you’re experiencing with attracting women, is the story you’re telling about ‘your self’. Tell a more aligned, more resonating story, and experience a more aligned, more resonating attracting. The self-inherent guidance for the better feeling story is one & the same guidance for the attracting of women. The cart’s already before the horse - the imaginer’s already before the imagining. 

Most of my guy friends are playful with girls and can talk to them. Im very quiet and come off as serious, I literally will sit down for an hour and do nothing except maybe drink coffee sometimes. I guess that makes me a good listener. But I'd say I come off as boring compared to other dudes and awkward too. Some of the ladies at my job laugh when I do awkward stuff, it pisses me off. 

I can come off as stiff, angry, serious to women. Maybe I can go out to clubs and talk to women in person. I absolutely despise dating apps and hope the people that created it die in the most painful way possible, fucking scumbags.

3 minutes ago, Mandy said:

"Self" fulfilling belief. 

Bruh ive seen women emotionally and physically cheat so many times I dont know what to believe anymore lol. 

Edited by Orb

Just now, Jonas Long said:

Illegal immigrants are taking our women!!

I will kindly ask you to stop posting on this thread as your posts tend to not be helpful and just petty remarks.

1 hour ago, Orb said:

I can come off as stiff, angry, serious to women. Maybe I can go out to clubs and talk to women in person. I absolutely despise dating apps and hope the people that created it die in the most painful way possible, fucking scumbags.

If I believed that men were mostly all cheaters, and that they were impossible to please and judging me constantly, I'd come off stiff, angry and serious to men, wouldn't I? 

Youtube Channel  

13 minutes ago, Mandy said:

If I believed that men were mostly all cheaters, and that they were impossible to please and judging me constantly, I'd come off stiff, angry and serious to men, wouldn't I? 

Yea.

1 hour ago, Orb said:

Yea.

So "angry, stiff and serious" in a woman would probably be described as a bitch, so seeing women as bitches is making you see yourself that way. There's schools of thought that double down on this and market it, "women are bitches so be a bigger one." It's a stand off. Why anyone is angry, stiff and serious is just insecurity, or repressed emotion being mirrored. If a woman is not receptive to you, don't take it seriously. It's not personal. Things are not as they seem.

Youtube Channel