Caring What People Think

Mandy

@Jonas Long come on you're an expert in teasing and wit ..please don't take offence. I was just trynna being witty .i apologies brother if you feel offended.

But I'm dead serious..if you even have to think about that question for 4 minutes (which is the time span between my question and your response) then you simply are not awake.

Edited by Someone here

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Jonas Long come on you're an expert in teasing and wit ..please don't take offence. I was just trynna being witty .i apologies brother if you feel offended.

But I'm dead serious..if you even have to think about that question for 4 minutes (which is the time span between my question and your response) then you simply are not awake.

I'd stick to brown-nosing if I were you, you're way better at that than trying to be witty, if that's what that was.  

"God is a concept by which we measure our pain".

@Jonas Long I dunno, kinda seems like the hustle that Brene Brown talked about. 

You're apparently two out of billions of people. And somehow here were are, alive in the same age, speaking the same language, here having a conversation. It's so impossible it's nothing short of miraculous. Yet it happens everyday, just not like this. Never like this. The depth of romance we have with any random person, that you have with Someone here, so aptly named, it's as if Jesus himself's urine and that of the first dinosaur that ever walked the earth provided this clear crisp glass of water I'm about to drink. How could we NOT honor this moment? Every moment is communion. 

Youtube Channel  

2 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Jonas Long I dunno, kinda seems like the hustle that Brene Brown talked about. 

You're apparently two out of billions of people. And somehow here were are, alive in the same age, speaking the same language, here having a conversation. It's so impossible it's nothing short of miraculous. Yet it happens everyday, just not like this. Never like this. The depth of romance we have with any random person, that you have with Someone here, so aptly named, it's as if Jesus himself's urine and that of the first dinosaur that ever walked the earth provided this clear crisp glass of water I'm about to drink. How could we NOT honor this moment? Every moment is communion. 

I'm interested in any good faith discussion, absolutely.  Not at all interested in bad faith ones, and I don't mind being silly at someone who is going for that, but not going to "seriously" engage. 

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Simple ..realize that there are no others .everyone is a zombie. Nobody sees you or judges you .you are fantasising about that in your head. 

How is this realized?

I could just believe what you say, but that wouldn't be "realizing" anything, but just believing.

How is it realized?

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

1 minute ago, judy said:

@Someone here But Solipsism is just another belief.....It feels more authentic to me to actually be empathetic and sensitive towards "other people"and their realities, their thoughts and emotions.

You are mixing things up .actually you should definitely be compassionate. That's what I'm suggesting. Because you realize that all people are you 😂 that's the cosmic joke .

But you dont have to worry about others judging you ..because they are you 😂..would you judge you? 

5 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

How is this realized?

I could just believe what you say, but that wouldn't be "realizing" anything, but just believing.

How is it realized?

Simple ..realize that as soon as you stop fantasising about others ..they disappear..quite literally. 

Check 'direct experience '

Edited by Someone here

7 hours ago, Mandy said:

What does caring what others think boil down to, if it is not a quality of a person? 

Wanting to be liked/loved. 

Why do i want to be liked/loved? 

It feels good, it seems.. But using so many hours here i guess the answer is that the good feeling is not coming from anyone, but your own interpretation of it. You can't really send love, or isn't that what unconditional love is?

8 hours ago, Mandy said:

Do you agree? If caring what people think is bondage, what is the attempt to become someone who does not care at all what others think? 

I want to care what my girlfriend thinks about me, but not what some random on youtube writes about my music (if its negative, otherwise i love it).

1 hour ago, WhiteOwl said:

Wanting to be liked/loved. 

Why do i want to be liked/loved? 

It feels good, it seems.. But using so many hours here i guess the answer is that the good feeling is not coming from anyone, but your own interpretation of it. You can't really send love, or isn't that what unconditional love is?

Sending and receiving is a difference that doesn't really exist. That's the loophole. 

1 hour ago, WhiteOwl said:

I want to care what my girlfriend thinks about me, but not what some random on youtube writes about my music (if its negative, otherwise i love it).

It's interesting that we don't care how people think of us if it's someone we don't respect, but people we feel inferior to or want acceptance from (same idea) seem to pack a punch. That's why the sense of where we are in a hierarchy seems so very important, yet is a 100% of the time a losing game. 

Interestingly enough when you know you're good at something and don't doubt it, the compliments just bounce off. The goal is not neutrality though, the more you care about something the louder emotional guidance is when you think in opposition to what you want. That's ok. 

Youtube Channel  

On 8/1/2024 at 8:05 AM, Reena said:

Phil unfortunately bought into this false information and what do I know, Marcel could have been  banned simply based on false assumption. It's me who saved his account by telling Phil to Skype him. That's when Phil realized that indeed it's a real person

I offered to - because stating that you’re married to someone you’ve never even met / seen ‘in person’, when in truth you aren’t… if in fact you’re interested in having an actual or ‘in person’ relationship, does not strike me as best for your well-being or aligned with what you want. So it seemed like an easy opportunity to mention this on your behalf. There’s no experience of schizophrenia ‘here’, and if you feel it is in your best interest and well-being & is aligned with what you actually want, cool. Truly, more power to ya. ♥️

@Phil

„because stating that you’re married to someone you’ve never even met / seen ‘in person’, when in truth you aren’t… if in fact you’re interested in having an actual or ‘in person’ relationship, does not strike me as best for your well-being or aligned with what you want“

We are married. In Indian Culture there is no difference between engaged and married. Also. How come we don’t have an „actual“ relationship. When I fact we have matching rings, are in communication every day for multiple hours and have the time of our lives.

You have no clue what she wants. I don’t know where you got this idea from that this isn’t „good for her well being“. Because I can tell you. We both have never been happier and are working on ourselves diligently, individually and as a couple and everything is more beautiful then ever in our lives. 

ALSO: Would you mind keeping things people tell you in one on one private conversations private !?

Ive definitely lost a bit of trust and respect for you with your actions. 

Edited by Marcel

17 minutes ago, Marcel said:

@Phil

„because stating that you’re married to someone you’ve never even met / seen ‘in person’, when in truth you aren’t… if in fact you’re interested in having an actual or ‘in person’ relationship, does not strike me as best for your well-being or aligned with what you want“

We are married. In Indian Culture there is no difference between engaged and married. Also.

In Indian culture, engagement (angni, sagai) involves formal ceremonies to signify a promise to marry, including ring exchanges and blessings.

Marriage on the other hand involves a series of elaborate rituals (saptapadi, kanyadaan) that legally and spiritually unite the couple. Engagement and marriage are distinct stages. 

Again, the point is well-being. Adding married to a long list of untrue what I am’s (limiting beliefs) may not be aligned with truth and might be discordant (suffering) therein, and this might even play out in seemingly unrelated ways. 

How come we don’t have an „actual“ relationship. When I fact we have matching rings, are in communication every day for multiple hours and have the time of our lives.

That would be a great question to introspect. The emphasis could be on actual, or in person. 

You have no clue what she wants.

No one actually cares. 

I don’t know where you got this idea from that this isn’t „good for her well being“. Because I can tell you. We both have never been happier and are working on ourselves diligently, individually and as a couple and everything is more beautiful then ever in our lives. 

Great to hear! ♥️