2 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Fear and ignorance = a real world full of humans.

Same for Hitler, Putin, Kim Jong Un etc.

The support rests entirely on the basis that there is actually an objective world with "those people" and "those things" who are a threat to "us". This is why it's often made up from thin air, as conspiracy theories etc.

It's fascism.

It's fascinating how in order to support Trump, there must first be a twisting of facts. It's not about opinions and preferences, it's about what's believed to be the facts. It's not so much about left vs. right, it's more asleep vs. awake. Some call it "post-truth politics" I think.

Fascism is fascinating!

Dude it's the same exact thing for people voting for kamala. They see another "person" in a "real world" and see him as an other (Trump) and a threat and want to vote for a person named Kamala Instead and they believe they're in a real world. 

Also, what specifically is fascism?

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

12 minutes ago, Orb said:

Dude it's the same exact thing for people voting for kamala. They see another "person" in a "real world" and see him as an other (Trump) and a threat and want to vote for a person named Kamala Instead and they believe they're in a real world. 

I don't think it's quite so. Don't know how to explain it. It just isn't the same. Kind of how happiness doesn't come from certain things, but is revealed when thoughts are let go. Yet how thought-attachment can be projected onto happiness, so it seems like it comes from objective things.

13 minutes ago, Orb said:

Also, what specifically is fascism?

It's thought attachment.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

15 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Maybe...

That there really is a world full of humans seems to be required for Trump to make sense.

That there really is a world full of humans doesn't seem to be required for Harris to make sense.

🤔

@Mandy Thoughts on this? Make sense?

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

I don't think it's quite so. Don't know how to explain it. It just isn't the same. Kind of how happiness doesn't come from certain things, but is revealed when thoughts are let go. Yet how thought-attachment can be projected onto happiness, so it seems like it comes from objective things.

It seems like it's hard to explain because it fundamentally doesn't make any sense. 

You said earlier there not being any people makes Kamala Harris make sense? Not sure what this means. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

17 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Maybe...

That there really is a world full of humans seems to be required for Trump to make sense.

That there really is a world full of humans doesn't seem to be required for Harris to make sense.

🤔

Spiritual bypassing. 

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

There isn't one perspective or choice of a person over another for anyone but a person. 

Not really talking about perspectives or choices though.

46 minutes ago, Orb said:

You said earlier there not being any people makes Kamala Harris make sense? Not sure what this means. 

To support Trump, there must be attachment to thought-story about there being really a world full of humans. Stuff like border, media bias, etc. Without the thought-attachment, Trump's speech would just be like: "wat?"

It's not so for Harris. Then it's more like "whatever, sure".

Didn't say it makes Harris make sense. I said thought-story about a world and humans isn't required for Harris to make sense.

Ive actually lived in cities with high migrant populations and I have no fear of migrants.  Never lost a job to one, never was a victim of any kind of crime perpetuated by one, and never knew anyone who had been.  What I'm more worried about is the migration of 3.6 million new fucking kids born into my country ever year.  Gen z scares the shit out of me, and they're probably gonna get worse, and threaten my job with their youthful ability to adapt to new technologies and so forth.  The real danger isn't people just looking for a better life situation for themselves, it's people coming out of absolute nothingness into being imo.  After all, we are a country built of migrants, immigration is actually good for the economy, and if we suddenly stopped letting anyone in and deported all we had, the economy would absolute collapse.

42 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Not really talking about perspectives or choices though.

Your words were "what makes sense." 

If not perspective or choice, what is making sense? If you mean that it feels aligned, or feels good, does it feel aligned or good that we can know what is aligned or feels good for everyone? Or if in the addition of an everyone we feel that clarity is obscured in the attempt to control or fear that we cannot, perhaps this is an indicator that we're assuming two out of what isn't already two? You vote vibrationally every moment. No recounts, no outside propaganda, no voting fraud. 

Youtube Channel  

As a percentage, more children born in the US will grow up to be violent criminals than immigrants coming here will.  I think we should prioritize that since its a more present threat.  I'm not saying no children should be born here ever again, maybe we should just put restrictions and limits on them until we can control this child disaster, the threat is coming from within.  Or maybe we could just invest in education as much as we do into weapons and arming other countries for ridiculous profits at the cost of everybody's safety.  Or maybe just ban children, just for now, or just for a little while.

57 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

"Mediocrity is gone.  Mind is clear of limitation."  Except the fear of "people crossing borders and messing shit up for me".  Does that exist at all in direct experience?

I don't experience any fear of that.

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

@Orb what is the emotion that accompanies the thought of "people crossing borders and messing things up and taking peoples jobs"?

Paranoia? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

11 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

@Orb what is the emotion that accompanies the thought of "people crossing borders and messing things up and taking peoples jobs"?

More just caution, not fear. 

I'd rather live in a neighborhood of all immigrants than all US born citizens any day.  

Also consider this, there has been more immigration under biden(though more deportations as well) and violent crime is down, unemployment is down, and the economy is better than all of those things were under trump.

Edited by Jonas Long