7 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

This is propaganda you are repeating, pure and simple.  Immigrants both documented and undocumented commit less crimes than natural born citizen do.  But you're right, I can't talk to you, because you are in a cult.

Thats because there’s less immigrants bro.🤦‍♂️

But according to Jonas it’s fine if illegals kill people because they don’t do it that much.

45 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Can someone give an example of the media actually lying or distorting information about Trump? An actual link to an article or a video or something.

Also a perfect example of media bias. The media covered up Biden senility for the last four years. If Trump even had 1% of the cognitive decline that Biden has, all you would see is news about how trump is unfit and he’s senile.

11 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Thats because there’s less immigrants bro.🤦‍♂️

But according to Jonas it’s fine if illegals kill people because they don’t do it that much.

No man, per capita,  as a percentage.  Anyone who murders should be prosecuted of course.

25 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Trump proposed no tax on tips. News anchors criticized him. Harris says no tax on tips. News anchors praise it.

Can you actually show these examples? Please share links.

Thanks for the vid, I've seen it before. There is no mention of Trump though.

28 minutes ago, Kevin said:

The media constantly distorts.

Where did you learn this fact from?

29 minutes ago, Kevin said:

You have to understand

I don't have to understand anything.

30 minutes ago, Kevin said:

with a coordinated media push to demonize someone, you can be led to hate or distrust anyone.

Like the mainstream media?

Like the immigrants?

31 minutes ago, Kevin said:

And it is most definitely coordinated.

If 10 different news stations tell a news story about let's say a volcanic eruption, it doesn't mean it's fake news or that it's coordinated propaganda. It might just mean that a volcano has erupted.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

@Kevin when people are very much left/right, they view anything seen as an opposition to be just as extreme.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

14 minutes ago, Kevin said:

The media covered up Biden senility for the last four years. If Trump even had 1% of the cognitive decline that Biden has, all you would see is news about how trump is unfit and he’s senile.

So there won't be a single article or video about Biden's age and health from the past 4 years if I go google it now?

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

15 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Also a perfect example of media bias. The media covered up Biden senility for the last four years. If Trump even had 1% of the cognitive decline that Biden has, all you would see is news about how trump is unfit and he’s senile.

100 percent. The media has been extremely skewed. I find it sketchy how a day after Biden "dropped out" Kamala got SO MUCH support out of no where. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Idk maybe Mexico will pay, maybe they won’t. It’s not really relevant.

The scope of that project was massive, would be extremely environmentally destructive, and not a feasible solution to the issue. There was no way that Mexico would have funded it, nor even the US. It was something he promised that was believed by supporters. If he is the brilliant businessman, the business is more in getting believers, not delivering on your word to them. 

Youtube Channel  

13 minutes ago, Orb said:

100 percent. The media has been extremely skewed. I find it sketchy how a day after Biden "dropped out" Kamala got SO MUCH support out of no where. 

That is why Biden dropped out, because many members of the party and donors were very vocal about withholding their support from him. 

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

That is why Biden dropped out, because many members of the party and donors were very vocal about withholding their support from him. 

Only after it was literally impossible to hide. He was senile for the last 4 years and everyone close to him and many members of the mainstream media knew it. Idk maybe they put him out there to debate because they knew he’d shit the bed and they could get rid of him. Hard to say though. That’s just me speculating

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

Can you actually show these examples? Please share links.

google it.

Thanks for the vid, I've seen it before. There is no mention of Trump though.

that’s to demonstrate that the media is almost totally coordinated from the top down. They do tell people some facts but it’s often mixed in with a lot of propaganda. And it’s very important to be aware of what you’re being told about and why. The media selectively reports to spin a narrative. Both Trump and Biden. Have said they would do things they haven’t done. I’m phrasing that in a charitable way to both of them. The media will totally ignore all of the examples of Biden doing this. Then they will put trump under a microscope and say he’s a liar. Did Trump say he was gonna do something and he didn’t? Yes. But your missing so much context and your being led to the conclusion that Trump is a huge liar and Biden is totally honest. 

this narrative is very obvious if you pay attention. If I recall correctly you’re not American. Idk how much you get exposed to American news or what the news is like in. Your country but that is how it is here.

Where did you learn this fact from?

From paying attention. It’s quite obvious.

I don't have to understand anything.

Like the mainstream media?

Like the immigrants?

saying we shouldn’t have a wide open border and that we should make sure we know who is in our country isn’t hatred of immigrants. It’s pragmatic policy.

If 10 different news stations tell a news story about let's say a volcanic eruption, it doesn't mean it's fake news or that it's coordinated propaganda. It might just mean that a volcano has erupted.

So there won't be a single article or video about Biden's age and health from the past 4 years if I go google it now?

lol come on man. You’ll find a bunch now that they can’t hide it without outing themselves as propaganda for the dems. And you might find some Fox News stuff. But the point stands that the majority of the media lied and covered it up. A few articles that say he is senile doesn’t disprove that the mass majority of the media was covering it up.

not everyone on Afghanistan hates women. But Afghanistan is a very repressive country of women. Of course you can find some feminists there but that doesn’t make it a feminist utopia.

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

The scope of that project was massive, would be extremely environmentally destructive, and not a feasible solution to the issue. There was no way that Mexico would have funded it, nor even the US. It was something he promised that was believed by supporters. If he is the brilliant businessman, the business is more in getting believers, not delivering on your word to them. 

Interesting. How would it be environmentally destructive?

I think it seems like a feasible solution to me? Walls have been used for a thousands of years. What would you suggest to fix the immigration issue?

I will admit that there are certain things that Trump does to get votes. For example he stokes fear to get votes because right now we are all very susceptible to that tactic. I don’t like it but I get it because everyone who’s running for office does that. I don’t know if you could win if you didn’t do that.

Also it seems like in the end of your post there’s a lot of assumptions. You’re assuming Trump is being dishonest to get votes. That could be true. It could also be true he genuinely meant to do that and then he got into office and certain parts of the plan weren’t feasible. If we are being honest neither of us know for sure. Wouldn’t you agree?

37 minutes ago, Kevin said:

saying we shouldn’t have a wide open border and that we should make sure we know who is in our country isn’t hatred of immigrants. It’s pragmatic policy.

Exactly dude. 

You can't just walk into another country in droves, disrupt the present society, and take jobs from the people that already have been living there. 

It's a recipe for chaos. BUT mainstream media has geniusly tied up any mention of this with being racist, hateful, etc. 

Then the impressionable youth (tends to be naive, altruistic) eat it up. 

Why does it seem that so much of Trump support rests on the idea that media is biased against him?

Why does it seem like so much of Trump support rests on a belief in conspiracy?

Maybe...

That there really is a world full of humans seems to be required for Trump to make sense.

That there really is a world full of humans doesn't seem to be required for Harris to make sense.

🤔

27 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Maybe...

That there really is a world full of humans seems to be required for Trump to make sense.

That there really is a world full of humans doesn't seem to be required for Harris to make sense.

🤔

Huh?

10 minutes ago, Orb said:

Huh?

Supporting Trump requires that there is really a world full of humans. Like a border and immigrates and media bias and a past where US used to be great etc etc. Without actual objective reality with humans, supporting Trump wouldn't make any sense.

It might not be so much so for Harris.