Hello everyone. My son's situation is getting better. However, after what happened that little happy guy inside of me has died. I don't talk much anymore, if i talk, i just talk about the truth, i start to pray 5 times a day, i almost surrender every second like there is no future second (because my life slip underneath of my feed, after all those happening), therefore every moment is last moment, i become like 80 years old person whom is waiting for actual death. 

Could you please share your ideas wtf is going on with me? İ recognize what enlightenment is, i know that fundamentally i am literally nothing, however as a self, i am a human being. 

But i really don't know wtf is going on now, i have lost my all feelings towards to the universe, including my own death. 

Moreover, i literally know and embody that nothing is under my control. Because, when i try to control something, the pain is too heavy for me. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

What happened to your son? Is he okay?

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

25 minutes ago, James123 said:

He has tachycardia. Doctors told me today that he is doing better. 

Ah man 😕, it's good that he's getting better! 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

29 minutes ago, James123 said:

He has tachycardia. Doctors told me today that he is doing better. 

You got a big scare and experienced a big moment of despair where all light seemed to be turned off. 

I am wishing you and your son the best. Seems like, after all, everything is going to be alright.

Is tachycardia a life-threatening illness? I had no idea it could be that bad.

According to google, this can be rather common in newborns. Hopefully, you are just experiencing a not so pleasing side of parenthood which I am glad I don't have to think about: worry and protectiveness over a child.

How do I love best now?

18 minutes ago, Serenity said:

I am wishing you and your son the best. Seems like, after all, everything is going to be alright.

Is tachycardia a life-threatening illness? I had no idea it could be that bad.

Thank you very much brother!!! İt is a dangerous sickness. Very dangerous. 

19 minutes ago, Serenity said:

You got a big scare and experienced a big moment of despair where all light seemed to be turned off

But not only this sick ess, whatever happens i can not do anything about it. That's what i have realized. İ have no choice but surrender. İsn't it?

First & foremost, you’re creating it. You are the creator of your reality and there is no exception.

If notions of blame or being at fault arise, they are interpretational on behalf of a separate self.

How the interpretations feel is referred to as emotion. 

Emotion is guidance for aligning thought (interpretations) with feeling. 

Human being is a belief. 

That suffering is pain is a belief. 

Feelings, is a belief. 

Death is a belief.

These are conceptualizations, and or re-contextualizations obscuring the underlying aversion from acknowledging emotions. So to speak, you ‘went there’ before, death, suicide, surrender, not surrender, etc, etc, etc.

Refrain from doing so now. Acknowledge emotions, feel alignment, dispel the limiting belief aspect of the thoughts / interpretations. 

‘Do the work’. 

Psychedelics are experiential. Entirely appearance. Subject / object, subjective / objective illusion. Psychedelics do not deliver or bring about a “glimpse”. That would be a hindsight re-contextualization on behalf of a separate self in time. There is no “glimpse” - the “glimpse” is THIS without beliefs. Without the obscuring activity of thought, specifically separation. 

There is no supplement or alternative to cessation, or, bringing the so called ‘mind’, the activity of thought, to rest. Emotions will be felt, which is great, because the guidance of is infallible. 

♥️

@Phil thank you very much for your input brother. 

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

There is no supplement or alternative to cessation, or, bringing the so called ‘mind’, the activity of thought, to rest. Emotions will be felt, which is great, because the guidance of is infallible. 

İs this the way that of living for you?

What does a typical day look like for you?

31 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Phil thank you very much for your input brother. 

🙏🏼 Much love. 

İs this the way that of living for you?

‘A way’ is aversion. Notions of a liver / livers living lives are dispelled by the reality of aliveness. ☺️

What does a typical day look like for you?

This. 

Story wise, interpretation… today I’m refinishing 2 wood rocking chairs and a table, going to the dentist to have a crown put back on a tooth, and refilling a hot tub, in between misc working from home. There’s a nice synchronicity though…. 

IMG_1789.thumb.jpeg.77147eb754731812a6992ac026d8a2ad.jpeg

That’s the testing strips for the hot tub water. A little litmus paper stick is dipped in the water and then compared to the chart there. It goes from bottom to top.

If the ph at the very bottom is off (unaligned), all of the measurements above it will be off (unaligned). One can proceed in spite of ph being off and try to get all of the measurements above ph to line up, but it doesn’t work that way and so it’s only a matter of how many days are spent wrestling before going back to getting the ph to be a match with the chart (alignment). Like walking yourself back to yourself, appreciating the guidance, and not stepping in the same hole… in any and all situations and circumstances. 

53 minutes ago, Phil said:

🙏🏼 Much love. 

‘A way’ is aversion. Notions of a liver / livers living lives are dispelled by the reality of aliveness. ☺️

This. 

Story wise, interpretation… today I’m refinishing 2 wood rocking chairs and a table, going to the dentist to have a crown put back on a tooth, and refilling a hot tub, in between misc working from home. There’s a nice synchronicity though…. 

IMG_1789.thumb.jpeg.77147eb754731812a6992ac026d8a2ad.jpeg

That’s the testing strips for the hot tub water. A little litmus paper stick is dipped in the water and then compared to the chart there. It goes from bottom to top.

If the ph at the very bottom is off (unaligned), all of the measurements above it will be off (unaligned). One can proceed in spite of ph being off and try to get all of the measurements above ph to line up, but it doesn’t work that way and so it’s only a matter of how many days are spent wrestling before going back to getting the ph to be a match with the chart (alignment). Like walking yourself back to yourself, appreciating the guidance, and not stepping in the same hole… in any and all situations and circumstances. 

Amazing brother, literally amazing answer. So simple and beautiful. Not a thought attachment, just living as it. 

Simple and we'll put. 

Why lovers, whom is Rumi and Yunus Emre call themselves as poor when the topic comes to God? İt is out of topic, but i just want to ask you. 

All the best to you and yours James. ❤️

Always be strong and rest assured that your always Home safe in the arms of the beloved in both death and birth. ❤️

Everything is born to endure because there is only the Beloved ❤️

7 hours ago, Jane said:

All the best to you and yours James. ❤️

Thank you very much 🙏 🙏 🙏 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

6 hours ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

O Allah, Lord of mankind, remove the affliction and send down cure. You are the Healer, there is no cure except Your cure, a cure that leaves no illness behind.

🤍

Aminnnn. Allah is the only one 🙏 🙏 🙏 ❤️❤️ ❤️ 

Tachycardia is not a serious problem. I suffer from tachycardia myself. Your son will be alright. It goes away with time or reduces. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

6 hours ago, Reena said:

Tachycardia is not a serious problem. I suffer from tachycardia myself. Your son will be alright. It goes away with time or reduces. 

How did you recover from it? Medication? How old you were when it happened?