LGBTQ+ Pride Month

Just now, Isagi Yoichi said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/12/23/middleeast/kamal-adwan-hospital-gaza-israel-abuse-allegations-intl-cmd/

the most disgusting human beings on earth its all apparent on your fucking disgusting faces exactly like yours depressed angry people that their country is going to vanish soon (in your lifetime) I advice u whore since u are here on this forum u have a little hope as you're not so fucked like the rest of Israelis to leave the shit place called Israel and go to Europe or u will get rapped and tortured while your country is vanishing 

There's already a thread for exactly this, why don't you take it there? 

2 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/12/23/middleeast/kamal-adwan-hospital-gaza-israel-abuse-allegations-intl-cmd/

the most disgusting human beings on earth its all apparent on your fucking disgusting faces exactly like yours depressed angry people that their country is going to vanish soon (in your lifetime) I advice u whore since u are here on this forum u have a little hope as you're not so fucked like the rest of Israelis to leave the shit place called Israel and go to Europe or u will get rapped and tortured while your country is vanishing 

This is exactly the kind racist antisemitic mindset that leads to events like the holocaust and October 7th.

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

Two questions. How is this relevant to what I asked? And is it a problem that Israel killed some terrorists without killing any civilians in the process?

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what did u just said u kill civilians everytime lol u believe your stupid media lol 

Just now, Isagi Yoichi said:

wtf is that supposed to do with what I said? ur country didn't kill people for 75 years??

ur country doesn't torture civilians every year literally? 

answer me whore

First of all I’m not Israeli. Second of all everyone who tortures, rapes or kills people believes they are justified. The nazis for sure believed they were doing the right thing.

its clear your from the Middle East somewhere because of how antisemitic you’re thinking is. My dad is Iranian. I’ve heard the antisemitic shit from him too. It’s deeply intrenched in the culture over there. It’s the main reason why there is so much conflict and war over there.

examine it and let it go. It’s not serving anyone. No amount of Jew hatred is going to make you happy.

2 hours ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

It's not a horny lab rat it's a civilization of rats who were given everything and life was made easier for them they later expressed actions of transgenderism and males fucking each other and there was no reproduction anymore until the civilization died. they killed and ate each other.

they repeated the experiment it kept happening, it's exactly like with humans with wars and males fucking each other 

Where's the link to this study? Scientific papers? Etc.? Google is not pulling up anything of the kind. 

Youtube Channel  

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Mandy said:

Where's the link to this study? Scientific papers? Etc.? Google is not pulling up anything of the kind. 

https://www.sciencehistory.org/stories/magazine/mouse-heaven-or-mouse-hell/

its called John B. Calhoun's "Mouse Utopia" experiments, specifically "Universe 25." These experiments were conducted in the 1960s and 1970s to study the effects of overpopulation and social behaviour in rodents

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

9 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

https://www.sciencehistory.org/stories/magazine/mouse-heaven-or-mouse-hell/

its called John B. Calhoun's "Mouse Utopia" experiments, specifically "Universe 25." These experiments were conducted in the 1960s and 1970s to study the effects of overpopulation and social behaviour in rodents

Anything you want could be concluded from that. 

Such as that this was a case of animal abuse masked as "mouse utopia" and a scientific study.  

Youtube Channel  

8 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

What else?

How can i conclude anything exactly?

Did you read the conclusion to the link you shared?

"Ultimately Calhoun’s work functions like a Rorschach blot—people see what they want to see. It’s worth remembering that not all lab experiments, especially contrived ones such as Universe 25, apply to the real world. In which case, perhaps the best lesson to learn here is a meta-lesson: that drawing lessons itself can be a dangerous thing."

Youtube Channel  

- Facial structure

- Competitive sports

- People having to be afraid of being murdered

Talk about a fair game

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.