LGBTQ+ Pride Month

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

You and the other members are the ones who are mad read the fucking thread everyone is reacting to my messages

I am just laughing and arguing I am not moaning and defending 

LMAO 

Now I'm totally "laughing" too.

Edited by Jonas Long

8 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

You and the other members are the ones who are mad read the fucking thread everyone is reacting to my messages

I am just laughing and arguing I am not moaning and defending 

9 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

I am not your fucking brother 🤮

I would rather die than to meet u in person 

☝️this looks like moaning to me brother. Also you definitely don’t want to meet me in person

6 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

Do you know what will I do if I saw you in the streets, I would grant u the wish u wanted unto other people 😍

What part of the Middle East are you from? Not sure if your threatening me or hitting on me.

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Today is the first day of LGBTQ+ Pride Month and in the vein of Celebrating & Sharing, all comments & stories (the good, the bad & the ugly) are welcomed. I would love to hear of any challenges & see some encouraging advice, as well as any challenges which have revealed the profound reality of sameness & unity. 

As a conversational point, I’ll suggest that like racism… sexism, homophobia, heterosexism and all gender and sexuality-based discrimination and gender & sexual orientation bigotry are projections of ignorance via aversion from emotional guidance and the innocence & true nature of. 

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

I am delighted that we have got the opportunity to celebrate LGBTQ+ Pride Month.

What a wonderful growth from the time of systematic hiding and repression in so many of our countries.

My LGBTQ+ friends are a source of daily inspiration when it comes to being authentic and I rejoice in all advancement that let us break away from beliefs that are inauthentic and harming us as a collective.

I am wishing everyone some deep healing on our collective emotional wounds when it comes to the Masculine and the Feminine and all the way these two polarities may express themselves.

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira

24 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

I wonder if surgeries and medications taken early would make it seem perfectly like its really their gender, interesting 

She was born a boy. I wouldn't have been able to tell. 🙂

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira