Erasing Nahm

3 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Clown

See how easy I triggered you? There goes your wannabe sophisticated spirituality. So cringe.

I'm just doing a speed run any % to get banned/deleted from this place as fast as possible since Nahm would certainly ignore any such request. Just like Leo would, cause they're all about building up that cult and make sure people are spinning in circles in here for as long as possible

12 minutes ago, Reborn2 said:

See how easy I triggered you? There goes your wannabe sophisticated spirituality. So cringe.

I'm just doing a speed run any % to get banned/deleted from this place as fast as possible since Nahm would certainly ignore any such request. Just like Leo would, cause they're all about building up that cult and make sure people are spinning in circles in here for as long as possible

Now the clown is showing off his tricks.

Not impressed.

6 hours ago, Reborn2 said:

Actually this is somewhat true. @ivankiss leo does use his forum to harvest ideas from members for his YouTube channel. That's why he doesn't have a pay wall. The only thing is that online it's a difficult task to build a cult. But just imagine Leo in real life. Also Leo was worried too little when Soonhei committed suicide he could care less and brushed it off as a statistic. If you think deep enough there is a lot of mindfuck going on and I feel sorry for the majority of the people who never woke up. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

3 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Reena Leo is a different kind of messed up 😄 

He bans people who disagree with him. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

29 minutes ago, Reena said:

Leo was worried too little when Soonhei committed suicide he could care less and brushed it off as a statistic.

You don't know this.  Come on now.  Let's stick to facts especially when making these kinds of allegations against somebody. 

💬 🗯️🤍

8 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You don't know this.  Come on now.  Let's stick to facts especially when making these kinds of allegations against somebody. 

Well, the fact is he bragged about the last woman he allegedly had sex with and shared a picture with a blurred out face the same day, or the next.  Classy. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Well, the fact is he bragged about the last woman he allegedly had sex with and shared a picture with a blurred out face the same day, or the next.  Classy. 

Even if true, that's a non-sequitur.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

💬 🗯️🤍

2 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

Yep.  Wanna try one more, move the goal post a little bit further from his accountability? 

I like how he will sink to the lowest just to argue and make me look bad. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I'm not gonna argue with you. That's number 1 priority. And the next if you wanna know the truth then go ask Soonhei's family before commenting on it. (you just love to pick on me, dude, try harder next time). 

Edited by Reena

1 minute ago, Reena said:

I'm not gonna argue with you. That's number 1 priority. And the next if you wanna know the truth then go ask Soonhei's family before commenting on it. (you just love to pick on me, dude, try harder next time). 

I don't think it's fair to Leo to spread lies about him so I stood up for him there.

💬 🗯️🤍

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I don't think it's fair to Leo to spread lies about him so I stood up for him there.

Because there were no lies. I don't need morality lessons from you. You didn't want to stand up for anyone. You simply wanted to put me down. Doesn't work. You're the most manipulative person I came across. 

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Reena said:

Because there were no lies. I don't need morality lessons from you. You didn't want to stand up for anyone. You simply wanted to put me down. Doesn't work. You're the most manipulative person I came across. 

You wrote and I quote  " Leo was worried too little when Soonhei committed suicide he could care less and brushed it off as a statistic."  How do you know Leo's state of mind and what evidence do you have he "brushed a suicide off as a statistic?"  This is not an unreasonable pushback here.  This is a heavy thing to say about someone.  This is not about you being targeted personally.  It's about what you said.  I'm looking at what you said and wondering how would you know that.  And I see a gap there and pointed that out.  That incident was blamed on more than Leo too, so we should be careful about who we throw under the bus regarding sensitive matters such as that one.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

💬 🗯️🤍

46 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You wrote and I quote  " Leo was worried too little when Soonhei committed suicide he could care less and brushed it off as a statistic."  How do you know Leo's state of mind and what evidence do you have he "brushed a suicide off as a statistic?"  This is not an unreasonable pushback here.  This is a heavy thing to say about someone.  This is not about you being targeted personally.  It's about what you said.  I'm looking at what you said and wondering how would you know that.  And I see a gap there and pointed that out.  That incident was blamed on more than Leo too, so we should be careful about who we throw under the bus regarding sensitive matters such as that one.

Stop bullshitting yourself. You throw more people under the bus than anyone. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Reena said:

Stop bullshitting yourself. You throw more people under the bus than anyone. 

You're deflecting and playing the victim whereas in reality -- you victimized Leo by saying what you did which gets published to the Internet.  It's not personal at all on my end.  You hide your identity whereas Leo doesn't get to do that.  So it's not a fair fight on your end.  I just pointed that out to you.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

💬 🗯️🤍

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You're deflecting and playing the victim whereas in reality -- you victimized Leo by saying what you did which gets published to the Internet.  It's not personal at all on my end.  You hide your identity whereas Leo doesn't get to do that.  So it's not a fair fight on your end.  I just pointed that out to you.  

I don't hide anything. I even appear in the video with Phil. You victimise everyone. You could say that about Phil too. But of course you won't because you want to cuddle up to him. You love to kiss ass whenever it's convenient for you. I know you better than anyone. I don't consider people as crocodiles like you do. 

Edited by Reena

4 minutes ago, Reena said:

I don't hide anything. I even appear in the video with Phil. You victimise everyone. You could say that about Phil too. But of course you won't because you want to cuddle up to him. You love to kiss ass whenever it's convenient for you. I know you better than anyone. I don't consider people as crocodiles like you do. 

I wasn't the one who said  "Leo was worried too little when Soonhei committed suicide he could care less and brushed it off as a statistic."

💬 🗯️🤍