Heroic doses of psychedelics.

Kevin

What’s the highest dose y’all have taken and is there a point where it’s too much? In college I took 5 and 7 grams of shrooms semi regularly. Strongest trip I ever had on mushrooms or acid was one where I was on 2 tabs of acid and I when I closed my eyes I could see the most colorful and beautiful visuals. And my friend played his Tibetan singing bowl and my spine and brainstorm started to vibrate with the bowl.

3 tabs of acid.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

14 hours ago, Kevin said:

What’s the highest dose y’all have taken and is there a point where it’s too much? In college I took 5 and 7 grams of shrooms semi regularly. Strongest trip I ever had on mushrooms or acid was one where I was on 2 tabs of acid and I when I closed my eyes I could see the most colorful and beautiful visuals. And my friend played his Tibetan singing bowl and my spine and brainstorm started to vibrate with the bowl.

I took 10 gr dried shrooms with lemon take. My DNA has changed. Believe me. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

28 minutes ago, James123 said:

How was your trip?

I think due to potency my strongest mushroom trip was 5 grams. Not the 7 g one.

the 5 g one is hard to explain but I basically forgot what directions were. Like up, down, left, right, etc and I was just melting on the floor. I sobered ip slightly and decided I should drive home. I could figure out how to drive though and my friend who came outside to check on me immediately took my keys lol.how was your 10 gram trip.

16 hours ago, Kevin said:

I think due to potency my strongest mushroom trip was 5 grams. Not the 7 g one.

the 5 g one is hard to explain but I basically forgot what directions were. Like up, down, left, right, etc and I was just melting on the floor. I sobered ip slightly and decided I should drive home. I could figure out how to drive though and my friend who came outside to check on me immediately took my keys lol.how was your 10 gram trip.

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/34014-10-gr-dry-shroom-trip-and-need-some-help/

I went beyond the big bang. Lol. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

I took about 5g bit by bit. Basically 1g, check how it feels, then another etc.

Experienced a breakthrough, and after that quite literally just descended into madness and delusions. 😂 Took an ambulance ride to a hospital. Then spiraled down into psychosis and spent some time in psych ward and took antipyschotics. Then slowly started to unravel and maybe in a year started to feel better.

Might actually be one of the best things that ever happened to me.

🍄: "Hello there!" *smashes your head into pieces with a sledgehammer*

There must be an effortless way.

I watched a guy take some shrooms once. Then we went skiing. 

He described the experience as the trees bubbling out from the world toward him. Same with signs - the words would bubble out and come at him. It seemed he was used to going at trees and signs. 

🤷‍♂️