Scary experience with multiple women intimidating me together

@fopylohow ddo you imagine handling these type of situations?

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

You are upset because in your idealized image of yourself you are a masculine masculinity kind of guy and the real you doesn’t live up to those expectations.

For you to be insecure there must live a judger inside of you and another person (the actual you) who is being judged. 

Stop taking yourself so seriously and demanding so much from yourself. All people are weird and all people are doing weird stuff, especially when they are young. Female bullies exist just like male bullies do. None of you have nothing figured out so none of this really matters.

Your mind is like a computer, the more you cluster it worrying about these kind of situations, the slower it will perform in real time. Over the years you will collect tons and tons of programs running in the background, that you wouldn’t even be aware of, you will not be able to perform, to create, to enjoy and live your life, instead live in constant anxiety and fear without knowing anymore where it’s coming from.

Edited by Rose