Why is Breathing so important?

Orb

@ConsciousDreamer666

Knowing & understanding are personal beliefs and have absolutely nothing to do with awakening / enlightenment, so by conjecture nothing personal is meant whatsoever. All that’s meant by conjecture is what’s been heard in this regard (knowing & understanding) isn’t actually true. It’s essentially manipulative & deceptive egocentric salesmanship. If anything, victimization has perhaps occurred (not that there’s a victim). Certainly not any fault, guilt, stupidity, etc. 

On 3/27/2024 at 11:06 AM, Phil said:

Thus the breath is referred to as “the breath of life”, and ‘used’ for grounding & clearing the mind. 

I’ve heard people say before “life is breathing”, and “love is breathing”, I never understood that..

5 hours ago, Rose said:

I’ve heard people say before “life is breathing”, and “love is breathing”, I never understood that..

Love is kind of what you are, without all the thoughts. Breathing deeply from the stomach, the love that you are shines forth because focus is not on external things which is actually also you appearing as that. Feeling the love, you see it everywhere also. 

Just breathing lately is causing dramatic change in how i feel and handle situations (Is there any situations handled ?). For a while it was "difficult" to breath continously deep into my stomach but with practice it becomes more and more effortless

On 3/30/2024 at 6:24 PM, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Literally the thing that was giving me most peace of mind to fight suffering is the 'fact' that I (as a separate self) will going to die. If you guys rob me of that 'fact' im dont know what im going to do lmao.

The hope is in the future for relief, release of resistance, which holds resistance here now. You can release resistance right now, with a conscious breath, or with withdrawing focus from a thought that's discordant. 

Karma is the narrative. There is no karma for the Author/Reader which is the only actuality. The characters are interesting, they are loved, they are unique, yet fit into archetypes, they are fortunate and unfortunate, good or bad, but none of them are actual. 

When you create or observe and leave alone the identification of the character in the story, you step out of the character and the story is a play that is enjoyed and is profound as it was intended. There is no hope for the character in the conclusion or resolution. The Author and reader alone remain, because they were the only actuality of the story to begin with. 

Youtube Channel  

36 minutes ago, Mandy said:

The characters are interesting, they are loved, they are unique, yet fit into archetypes, they are fortunate and unfortunate, good or bad, but none of them are actual. 

Am i making you up @Mandy It sounds like i could imagine you getting so pissed to ragequit the forum, and then watching it happen, but am i really the author like that? If not, then i am not i guess? 

Edited by WhiteOwl

3 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

Am i making you up @Mandy It sounds like i could imagine you getting so pissed to ragequit the forum, and then watching it happen, but am i really the author like that? If not, then i am not i guess? 

Can't remove the reader from the author, or ability from impotence. What really pisses you off is that you might not be able to make any lasting decisions out of rage, cause love always brings ya right back. 

Youtube Channel  

3 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Can't remove the reader from the author, or ability from impotence.

Could you elaborate what you mean here? Dont quite get it.

4 minutes ago, Mandy said:

What really pisses you off is that you might not be able to make any lasting decisions out of rage, cause love always brings ya right back. 

If was not talking about being pissed. I was talking about to what degree i am the author. I don't see you ragequitting the forum because you get pissed, so that would be hard to create. But i am asking if i control everyone to that degree i guess.

Can you make your husband change behaviour with imagination? Have you done it

@WhiteOwl WHEW, the synchronicity. What IS it about the start of April? 🤔😂

24 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

Could you elaborate what you mean here? Dont quite get it.

If I decide I want to see the eclipse, I make plans to travel, plans and back up plans, buy eclipse glasses, talk to people I need to talk to in order to travel for that day. I don't have any control on whether or not it's cloudy then and there, whether or not I get stuck in traffic. Ultimately, after all this creating, deciding, planning, acting on a desire, what I really want is to just stand there with my mouth hanging open, observing the eclipse. Ability/impotence. I can fully observe, appreciate the wonder right now, where I am. It's always here.

LOA is about focusing on what you want in the same way, and letting go. It's not about saying "oh it's a waste of time, it will be cloudy" and not making plans or going for what's wanted. It's also not trying to control the uncontrolable and suffering. 

If was not talking about being pissed. I was talking about to what degree i am the author. I don't see you ragequitting the forum because you get pissed, so that would be hard to create. But i am asking if i control everyone to that degree i guess.

This might sound funny but I missed that you were specifically speaking about me, I thought it was a very clever way of speaking. 

No, you don't control anyone, just like you don't control the clouds or the moon. You do control how you see them, and that is the basis for your interactions. 

Can you make your husband change behaviour with imagination? Have you done it

The more I appreciate him without condition, the easier it is for him to do things that please me so the more he does to please me, because it pleases him. This is not control, it's better than that. 

Youtube Channel  

8 hours ago, Rose said:

Love is breathing… and a thought arises about there being a second self, an I in time which is not love and does or doesn’t understand some thing which is not already itself, love, breathing.