Graceful Words & Internal Strength

Posted (edited)

I won't be able to love her.

8laomi.gif

8lmql1.gif

8lmql1.gif

Drink plenty of water 

8lv9az.gif

Try to cram more activities into the day schedule. 

8lv9az.gif

8lv9az.gif

8lv9az.gif

8lv9az.gif

8lv9az.gif

8lmql1.gif

8lv9gj.gif

8lv9gj.gif

8lv9gj.gif

8lv9gj.gif

8lv9gj.gif

8lv9gj.gif

8lv9gj.gif

8lv9o3.gif

8lv9mb.gif                                                                           8lv9mb.gif

8lv9o3.gif

8lmql1.gif8lv9ym.gifget a hat on your trip   8lv9ym.gif    write down emotional chart 

8lv9ym.gif   refer to Tolle     8lv9ym.gif watch a video on healthy habits. 

8lv9wa.gif get a charger for phone and AA  bts. 

8lmql1.gif

8lmql1.gif

8lmql1.gif

8lmql1.gif

8lmql1.gif

8lmql1.gif

8laovw.gif

8lap0v.gif

8lap6p.gif

8lapmo.gif

8lapt1.gif

8lapwq.gif

8laq9z.gif

8laqck.gif

8laqmb.gif

8lar0q.gif

8larjw.gif

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

My mentors

Dr Eric Berg 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Posted (edited)

My current mentors

Mary Bryant Shrader

Dr Eric Berg 

Dr Alan Mandell

Patrick Teahan

Goatis

Irene Lyon 

Edited by Reena

Reminder

Create email ID to send to my sister. 

8lv9o3.gif

8lv9o3.gif

8lv9o3.gif

I think the kind of love i want in my life is reciprocal love. If I can't get an appropriate response, I don't want to love. This stems from my belief that harmony is a 2 way street. I can't love someone who doesn't love me. Am I selfish?

High quality mentor.

Today I have a dental appointment.

Just talking to her makes me ill.

Intellectual growth was one of my goals

8lmql1.gif8lv9ym.gif Ask mom about fibator.

Sometimes I hate her to the core.

Then all sympathy runs out of the window.

So the dental appointment went terrible. It was for her teeth. And she was throwing a tantrum in public. And she yelled at me for nothing.

Posted (edited)

8lmql1.gif8lv9ym.gif

8lv9ym.gif.                                             8lv9ym.gif

8lv9ym.gif.                           8lv9ym.gif.                            8lv9ym.gif

8lv9o3.gif

8lmql1.gif8lv9ym.gif

8lv9ym.gif.                                8lv9ym.gif.                  8lv9ym.gif

Edited by Reena

Living with a mentally ill mother can be a tough thing. Sometimes I think she should have been institutionalized. Sometimes I think why did she become a mom? What was the point of raising children with hatred and abuse?

She sabotages my health. She triggers my buttons. She does the exact thing that gets a rise out of me. She bullied me as a child. She will say passive aggressive mean things that make me feel I want to smack her. 

My emotions switch between compassion and pure hatred. 

Her chaotic parenting caused me to develop Borderline Personality disorder or BPD. 

It's hard because people will never understand the struggle. 

I was Britney Speared on the Actualized org forum. 

(frankly I feel Britney's pain,..... To have a toxic parent and then have the whole world microscopically judge your every move, every word, every mood.... That can cause a mental breakdown. Can't blame her. I was famous on that forum. I had 100 followers. And I was Constantly under the spotlight and even minor stuff I did used to be blown up by the men on that forum. It was a harrowing experience. All the incessant bullying and chasing me around and feeding into my insecurities and watch it play on my fears and anxieties. Those people were some of the most unempathetic people I have come across.) 

Posted (edited)

I find my solace in people who I don't have to directly interact with. That way I don't have to know what they are thinking about me and not have to deal with all the mental gymnastics that comes with human social perception. 

For some people, telling them that you are NEURODIVERGENT is not enough. 

Edited by Reena

I should start treating my mother as a rival or competitor and not a friend. She doesn't deserve to be called a mother. She always tries to compete with me. She always tries to outdo me. Effing narcissist. She is immature and I have to parent her and I'm sick of it.

Just try to make your life as simple as possible and you'll always have peace. 

To my lover who is no longer my lover - 

If I deserve the worst of your hate then I also deserve the best of your love.

I barely slept. I did have a nightmare too. After many days.

I