Graceful Words & Internal Strength

I don't want this journal to be only about my problems. It has to be about other things as well that inspire me deeply.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I have seen that graceful words have a heavy impact on me.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

What I need is internal strength.

Words that empower me.

Everything will be alright.

You are truly beautiful.

There's infinite love to heal you 

Life is not good or bad. Life is to be lived

Don't be afraid to expand your wings.

Reena, you have always been the light of everyone's eyes. Look how far you have come. You shouldn't give up. I know things can weaken you. But there is only and only one thing that lives in eternity -Graceful words. Graceful words live through everything, the good and the bad. There's always grace. Whatever happens, there's always a voice of love, the strength of the spirit, it will take.

Beautiful words come to me.

Not doing that bad right now.

I did a bit of shopping.

I had a fight with my psychologist and i decided to discontinue therapy with her

She was being rude. I did not appreciate it. It wasn't professional.

She only wants rosy talk.

I bought a cushion cover with poms poms.

What should I do more?

What I could have?

My niece didn't want to speak to my mom because of my mom mistreating me. She's barely 12 years old.

Today, March 28, I joined a zumba dance class and community in my neighborhood.

Went to the mall with my family in a traditional Indian dress and took lots of pictures of me. Junkie girl

Posted (edited)

I was a bit tired so...

o5inIyk.jpeg

LANUyKy.jpeg

VJCoD4l.jpeg

FetUYO4.jpeg

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

I felt a bit confident about myself and so i took pics. I felt nice that i was having a dinner with my family in the mall.. 

Some more pics. 

gbR2Gdu.jpeg

Djw7WNw.jpeg

dDDNyRd.jpeg

GXSwMpu.jpeg

6v01VdY.jpeg

Edited by Reena

That's my sister. 

yRo4Nvn.jpeg

I'm a stage blue woman, a virgin and never wanted premarital sex. But that doesn't change much about how women feel inside across the board.  I'm not sure if being virgin is healthy or not. In eastern cultures, it's valued. In Western cultures, it's looked down on. There is slut shaming and then there's virgin shaming. I think both have impacted me in weird ways. Family restrictions caused me to never want premarital sex. Never even dare to do it. But it left me sexually repressed and unable to cope with not having sex. Sex repression is both a blessing and a curse.

Posted (edited)

Z34xjSp.jpeg

kFyHYh4.jpeg

21ChBxU.jpeg

RJSf0m8.jpeg

HpWSeNI.jpeg

Edited by Reena

I tried to forgive my mom.. I tried......