Graceful Words & Internal Strength

Posted (edited)

7R9Jcve.jpeg

gDwqPIO.jpeg

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Posted (edited)

My mom and my sister having a conversation. First time we bonded together as a family in years. 

rLO8Gd2.jpeg

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

They also took a picture together next to a children's train. 

d1jPqO8.jpeg

Felt really good in a monumentally long time. Happy tears. 

So finally my mom returned from Las Vegas 3 days ago. We had lots of fights and then patch up. I've realised that people will be people. Although I still tend to take her words personally, I'm just on the brink of letting things go. Let go. Let go. I want to be by her side in her last days. My mom suffered a partial fall during her time in Las Vegas. Her condition isn't that good and she might live another 2 years. I just want to bond with her one last time before she dies. Long time coming mom. Long time coming. We can forgive each other. 

Graceful words for today-

you shouldn't try to bond with people who don't wish to bond with you. 

I think I took a picture with my mom as well, maybe it's lost in my sister's phone. 

Be a high quality person.

I have been placed on anti-psychotics.

My family is once again threatening to send me to a mental hospital. I'm fed up. Toxic family. Bs.

I tried to hit myself with a bat after an argument. I'm sick of people who are not even letting me live..

Qualities of high quality people

1 ......They provide value and quality to others 

2.....They are sincere in their word, they keep their words and promises and they are trustworthy. They are not two faced.

3...They spread the energy of kindness

4....They are brutally honest, pragmatic, appropriate, reasonable, truthful and have moral integrity. They are real.

5...They fight and protest for better conditions, upgrade and a kinder environment.

6...They are intelligent and intuitive.

7...They don't just watch injustice like a spectator.

8...They are not greedy.

9...They are deeply spiritual.

10...They are not mean spirited.

11....they do the right thing in every situation.

12....they treat others right and they treat others with respect.

13.....they have humanity and have consideration for other's lives

14....They are not trashy and they want peace and happiness for everyone and they don't create chaos.

15...They do the right execution of spirituality.

16... They have kindness and mercy and forgiveness. An inner aura.

I want to live the life of a high quality person and I'll strive towards it

Posted (edited)

I'm at a restaurant right now. Sitting alone

sHslIJX.jpeg

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

Sitting at the restaurant when my family's not around to check on me. Thank god . Some moments of freedom 

YsnxNql.jpeg

fzpjZuL.jpeg

yMR5q7S.jpeg

Edited by Reena

The worst streetside restaurant. I just can't eat.

I got my hair done and teeth fixed. Spent a shit ton on it.

Not happy right now. I look like an effing kid.

So my mom went to the Carribean beach recently. I'm looking forward to the pictures of the beautiful beaches she was at. I'm glad she had fun.