Graceful Words & Internal Strength

Posted (edited)

These days people are using the word grokked a bit too much. 

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I finished the orientation process. I'll be starting work next week. So excited. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Intellectual growth 

Contribution

Emotions

Wealth, money and finances

Love

Environment and community

Dreams and dream interpretation

Social and friends

Morality and ethics 

Progress, Healing and growth 

Desire and passion

Productivity

Expression 

Intuition and guidance

Relationships 

Self care

Gratitude

Rejuvenation 

Calm 

Purpose

Masterclass

Patience

Occupation and hobby

Joy 

Awareness

Reflection

Tasks 

Faith 

Simplicity

Virtue

Nutrition

Hope

Physical health

Sexual desire

Entertainment and recreation

Spirituality

Creativity

Family 

Focus

Nature 

Mental health

Beauty

Peace 

Motivation

Value 

1. Intellectual growth 
  2. Contribution
  3. Emotions
  4. Wealth, money and finances
  5. Love
  6. Environment and community
  7. Dreams and dream interpretation
  8. Social and friends
  9. Morality and ethics 
  10. Progress, Healing and growth 
  11. Desire and passion
  12. Productivity
  13. Expression 
  14. Intuition and guidance
  15. Relationships 
  16. Self care
  17. Gratitude
  18. Karma
  19. Rejuvenation 
  20. Calm 
  21. Purpose
  22. Masterclass
  23. Patience
  24. Occupation and hobby
  25. Joy 
  26. Awareness
  27. Reflection
  28. Tasks 
  29. Faith 
  30. Simplicity
  31. Virtue
  32. Nutrition
  33. Hope
  34. Physical health
  35. Sexual desire
  36. Entertainment and recreation
  37. Spirituality
  38. Creativity
  39. Family 
  40. Focus
  41. Nature 
  42. Mental health
  43. Beauty
  44. Peace 
  45. Motivation
  46. Value 

Positive affirmations for this moment 

In this moment, everything is blissful. 

Positive affirmations for self 

Positive affirmations for life 

Positive affirmations for the moment 

Posted (edited)

Source -

https://www.hindustantimes.com/lifestyle/health/17-small-steps-to-improve-mental-health-every-day-101714556272843-amp.html

the actionable steps that individuals can take to enhance their mental health on a daily basis -

1. Establishing a Consistent Sleep Routine:

Adequate sleep is paramount for mental health. Consistent sleep patterns regulate mood, cognition, and emotional stability.

Aim for 7-9 hours of quality sleep each night, maintain a regular sleep schedule, and create a calming bedtime routine.

2. Mindful Breathing and Relaxation Techniques:

Mindful breathing reduces stress, anxiety, and promotes a sense of calm. It activates the parasympathetic nervous system, fostering relaxation.

Encourage practices such as deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation, or guided imagery to manage stress and enhance mental well-being.

3. Physical Activity for Mental Health:

Regular exercise releases endorphins, which act as natural mood lifters. Physical activity is linked to improved cognitive function and reduced symptoms of depression and anxiety.

Advocate for at least 30 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise most days of the week, tailored to individual preferences and abilities.

4 .Nutrition and Brain Health:

Nutrient-rich diets positively impact brain function and mental health. Certain vitamins and minerals play crucial roles in neurotransmitter synthesis.

Promote a balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and omega-3 fatty acids to support cognitive function and emotional well-being.

5. Social Connection and Support:

Social relationships are vital for mental health. Strong connections reduce feelings of isolation and contribute to emotional resilience.

Encourage individuals to maintain and nurture relationships, engage in social activities, and seek support when needed.

6.Limiting Screen Time and Digital Detox:

Prolonged screen time, especially on social media, can negatively impact mental health by fostering comparison and exacerbating feelings of inadequacy.

We suggest regular breaks from screens, setting boundaries on social media use, and promoting face-to-face interactions for a healthier digital balance.

7. Practicing Gratitude and Positive Affirmations:

Cultivating gratitude and positive affirmations can reframe negative thought patterns and enhance overall mental well-being.

Encourage the daily practice of gratitude journaling or reflecting on positive aspects of life to foster a positive mind-set.

-

Start your day with mindfulness: Begin each morning by taking a few deep breaths and practicing mindfulness meditation, even if it's just for five minutes. This simple exercise can help you cultivate a sense of calm and clarity, setting the tone for a more centered and focused day.

Engage in physical activity: Regular exercise has been proven to boost mood and reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety. Aim for at least 30 minutes of moderate physical activity daily, whether it's going for a brisk walk, doing Yoga, or hitting the gym.

Prioritise self-care: Make time for activities that nourish your mind, body, and soul. This could include taking a warm bath, reading a book, listening to uplifting music, or engaging in a hobby you enjoy.

Practice reflection: it is possible to learn to reflect on the patterns of one’s thinking. One of ay of doing so is to journal everyday and revisit the journal at the end of the week. You will discover which of your thinking patterns are helpful and which are unhelpful.

Connect with others: Maintaining social connections is crucial for mental well-being. Make an effort to reach out to friends and loved ones, whether it's through a phone call, video chat, or in-person gathering.

Practice reflection: it is possible to learn to reflect on the patterns of one’s thinking. One of ay of doing so is to journal everyday and revisit the journal at the end of the week. You will discover which of your thinking patterns are helpful and which are unhelpful.

Establish a healthy sleep routine: Adequate sleep is essential for mental and physical health. Aim for seven to nine hours of quality sleep each night by establishing a consistent sleep schedule and creating a relaxing bedtime routine.

Practice mindful eating: Pay attention to your eating habits and make an effort to consume a balanced, nutrient-rich diet. Certain foods can impact mood and energy levels, so choose nourishing options whenever possible.

Engage in stress-reducing activities: Identify activities that help you unwind and decompress, such as journaling, practicing deep breathing exercises, or engaging in creative pursuits.

Seek professional help when needed: If you're struggling with persistent feelings of sadness, anxiety, or other mental health concerns, don't hesitate to seek support from a qualified mental health professional.

Remember, improving mental health is an ongoing journey and it is essential to be patient and consistent with your efforts. By incorporating these small steps into your daily routine, you can cultivate a healthier, more balanced mindset and enhance your overall well-being.

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

images(58).jpeg.902e94002a8f5fa038edf95e

8lv9az.gif

8lv9az.gif

Edited by Reena

Work on your mental health throughout this year. 

Posted (edited)

My problems are real. 

8lv9az.gif

I ate healthy today. 

Edited by Reena

First make a detailed list of your problems. Discuss this problem out loud. Spend 5 minutes presenting each problem. Place a priority tag or status on each problem. Now contemplate on how the problem might be solved. 

What is life? Just think about it Reena, just think about it. 

Posted (edited)

My current problems -

8oqvf6.gif feeling empty and blank all the time

8oqvho.gif having a poverty mindset. Because I was raised in poverty I always thought I couldn't dream bigger. This has been a huge hindrance

8oqvjp.gif I live in a highly disorganized mess 

8oqvly.gif complete lack of self care and mental illness. This one is difficult. I'm on medication for depression but it doesn't help much. It only helps a little. I have been taking the med for months now. 

8oqvob.gif my romantic life was a mess. But I'm not looking for romance. That part needs to be shelved because I don't think I'm perfect for relationships. 

8oqvv4.gif my disability and major health problems that will take years to sort out. Sometimes I think whether I'll even make it through. 

8oqvxf.gif my lack of productivity hurts me the most. Constant tiredness. Dysregulation. My autism. 

8oqvzh.gif I make money inconsistently. I want a good continuous stream of income that will heal my financial problems. 

Edited by Reena

Two kinds of emotions I experience on a regular basis - 

Frustration 

Overwhelment 

Posted (edited)

https://hackspirit.com/things-you-dont-owe-anyone-an-explanation-for-according-psychology/

Things you don't owe anyone an explanation for -

• Your career choices 
  • Your dietary preferences 
  • Your core values
  • Your religious views
  • Your relationship status 
  • Your personal boundaries
  • Your self  care practices 

Edited by Reena

Forgot the article where I read this so can't source -

Becoming a better version of yourself is a lifelong journey. Here are some ways you can start:

1. Set goals: Define your short-term and long-term goals to give yourself a clear direction and purpose.
2. Continuous learning: Engage in activities that promote personal growth, such as reading books, attending workshops, or taking online courses.
3. Practice self-reflection: Take time to reflect on your actions, thoughts, and emotions. Identify areas where you can improve and develop self-awareness.
4. Develop healthy habits: Focus on physical, mental, and emotional well-being by adopting healthy habits like exercising regularly, eating nutritious food, getting enough sleep, and practicing mindfulness or meditation.
5. Embrace failure and learn from it: See failures as opportunities for growth and learning. Analyze what went wrong, make adjustments, and try again.
6. Surround yourself with positive influences: Surround yourself with people who inspire and motivate you to be your best self. Seek mentors or role models who can guide you on your journey.
7. Cultivate gratitude: Practice gratitude by acknowledging and appreciating the positive aspects of your life. This can help shift your focus towards positivity and enhance your overall well-being.
8. Step out of your comfort zone: Challenge yourself to try new experiences and take calculated risks. Stepping out of your comfort zone can lead to personal growth and new opportunities.
9. Practice self-care: Prioritize self-care activities that recharge and rejuvenate you. This can include hobbies, spending time with loved ones, or engaging in activities that bring you joy.
10. Be kind and compassionate: Treat yourself and others with kindness and compassion. Practice empathy and understanding in your interactions.

Remember, personal growth is a continuous process, and it's important to be patient and kind to yourself along the way.

Posted (edited)

things-you-dont-owe-anyone-an-explanatio

Your needs can set up a trap. Sort of. 

8lv9az.gif

8lv9az.gif

What are my current complaints? 

- not being able to have a productive schedule 

- being moody all the time 

- health goals not met 

- low energy levels 

- always a low bank account

- always falling behind schedule 

- not meeting productive people ever 

- not having high quality interactions

- constantly feeling fed up with myself 

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

https://experteditor.com.au/blog/women-who-secretly-regret-their-life-choices-usually-display-these-behaviors/

This is such an important article. It shows a lot of my behaviour patterns. Women who have regretted their decisions begin to walk on eggshells and they do this for the rest of their lives. 

I have beginning to show great insecurity. For every little thing I question my choices. I just cannot feel confident anymore. The mental stress of the past comes back to haunt me. 

My behavior patterns have consistently been psychology related. 

Edited by Reena

Women-who-secretly-regret-their-life-cho

I think one way to feel more confident is to know what kind of situation I'm in and to navigate the best options possible that aren't a perfect remedy to the situation but at least help keep problems and potential problems at bay.