The Whole Universe is Destroying Me

Orb

1 hour ago, Orb said:

It's just that the language used in this forum is so lovey dovey like oh God yes I'm in alignment I'm gonna accomplish everything and I love everyone, I AM LOOOOOVE!!!!!! so to me it's like if I'm not on that wavelength I haven't done enough emotion work or whatever.

I know exactly what you mean. I think thats what i also compare my reality to and feel disappointment often when things dont look like that, or if people don’t reflect that. 
feeling bored and just being in whatever is the new!

1 hour ago, Orb said:

It's just that the language used in this forum is so lovey dovey like oh God yes I'm in alignment I'm gonna accomplish everything and I love everyone, I AM LOOOOOVE!!!!!! so to me it's like if I'm not on that wavelength I haven't done enough emotion work or whatever. 

Why can't I just be chill 😂

Be what you are.  You don't have to emulate those around you. Use your own language.  

9 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Be what you are.  You don't have to emulate those around you. Use your own language.  

That's a good idea!

18 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

I know exactly what you mean. I think thats what i also compare my reality to and feel disappointment often when things dont look like that, or if people don’t reflect that. 
feeling bored and just being in whatever is the new!

Yea man I think I'm just stressed out, I wanna chill.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

3 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Seen any interesting dreams lately?

The last dream I had last night was of those zombies from 28 days later coming and I was in a pick up truck.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

18 hours ago, Orb said:

I feel so weak. Like a weakling. I've tried all the self help shit and meditation daily and prayer and whatnot but no matter what I feel like a weakling. I feel inferior. Like the whole universe is destroying me and I'm helpless and weak. 

Feels like everyone I see is better than me. I feel this in my balls and my core area. I feel afraid and weak. I may be sick or something, I don't have the money to solve this issue. All this thought oriented self help stuff doesn't help a physical ailment. 

When will this end? I feel so weak and done with all of this. I'm fucking all over the place. 

When will thoughts on behalf of a second self, which knows how a first self feels, end? 

As emotions are acknowledged. 

Sounds like these thoughts are met with powerlessness, and next up for expression would be jealousy… the shift from what isn’t wanted, to what’s wanted. 

18 hours ago, Orb said:

Why am I so weak?

You aren’t. Not you are, but you aren’t weak - just - you aren’t. 

The separate self is of thoughts. 

18 hours ago, Orb said:

How can my weakness be strength?

As thoughts such as these arise of conditioning, about feeling… the discord with feeling is felt (by feeling) and the resistance to letting the thought story go is felt as well. 

“But I’m right about feeling!”

the me

Have you tried acknowledging emotional guidance isn’t an issue / problem, to be solved? 

Just for good measure, take full advantage of all resources available. Therapy is great for exploring conditioning “behind” intense aversion / allowing transmutation. 

33 minutes ago, Orb said:

The last dream I had last night was of those zombies from 28 days later coming and I was in a pick up truck.

Hmm 🤔

This came to mind:

He who has found the world has found a corpse and for him the world is not worthy.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.