The Whole Universe is Destroying Me

Orb

I feel so weak. Like a weakling. I've tried all the self help shit and meditation daily and prayer and whatnot but no matter what I feel like a weakling. I feel inferior. Like the whole universe is destroying me and I'm helpless and weak. 

Feels like everyone I see is better than me. I feel this in my balls and my core area. I feel afraid and weak. I may be sick or something, I don't have the money to solve this issue. All this thought oriented self help stuff doesn't help a physical ailment. 

When will this end? I feel so weak and done with all of this. I'm fucking all over the place. 

Why am I so weak? How can my weakness be strength?

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

7 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

What if these are not your thoughts? Does considering that make you feel different?

It feels pretty nice until I realize I still have to go to work tomorrow. And I'm also in debt and fucked.

7 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

So there is a feeling and a thought about it "I am so weak".

How do you really know what the feeling mean? Do you actually

I really don't, I don't know anything, I may just go Ramana maharshi mode and walk around in my underwear in the wild and meditate all day.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

2 minutes ago, Orb said:

It feels pretty nice until I realize I still have to go to work tomorrow. And I'm also in debt and fucked.

These perspectives are from the conditioned mind, and they don't resonate with your true self. Source is seeing the situation completely differently, excited to turn things around. Why not join source?

1 hour ago, WhiteOwl said:

These perspectives are from the conditioned mind, and they don't resonate with your true self. Source is seeing the situation completely differently, excited to turn things around. Why not join source?

I'm feeling better now, I just don't care anymore about anything. I think the cycle will repeat itself tomorrow. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Mandy said:

I have the book actually 🙂

But of course, thank you.

Edited by Orb

26 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Orb I have a meditation cushion. 

I've actually been meditating daily too! That's what's got me fucked up 😭

"Do you have the patience to wait till your mud settles and the water is clear? Can you remain unmoving till the right action arises by itself? The Master doesn't seek fulfillment. Not seeking, not expecting, she is present, and can welcome all things."

"Stop thinking, and end your problems. What difference between yes and no? What difference between success and failure? Must you value what others value, avoid what others avoid? How ridiculous! Other people are excited, as though they were at a parade. I alone don't care, I alone am expressionless, like an infant before it can smile. Other people have what they need; I alone possess nothing. I alone drift about, like someone without a home. I am like an idiot, my mind is so empty. Other people are bright; I alone am dark. Other people are sharper; I alone am dull. Other people have a purpose; I alone don't know. I drift like a wave on the ocean, I blow as aimless as the wind."

"Nothing in the world is as soft and yielding as water. Yet for dissolving the hard and inflexible, nothing can surpass it. The soft overcomes the hard; the gentle overcomes the rigid. Everyone knows this is true, but few can put it into practice. Therefore the Master remains serene in the midst of sorrow. Evil cannot enter his heart. Because he has given up helping, he is people's greatest help. True words seem paradoxical."

"Failure is an opportunity. If you blame someone else, there is no end to the blame. Therefore the Master fulfills her own obligations and corrects her own mistakes. She does what she needs to do and demands nothing of others."

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

"Do you have the patience to wait till your mud settles and the water is clear? Can you remain unmoving till the right action arises by itself? The Master doesn't seek fulfillment. Not seeking, not expecting, she is present, and can welcome all things."

"Stop thinking, and end your problems. What difference between yes and no? What difference between success and failure? Must you value what others value, avoid what others avoid? How ridiculous! Other people are excited, as though they were at a parade. I alone don't care, I alone am expressionless, like an infant before it can smile. Other people have what they need; I alone possess nothing. I alone drift about, like someone without a home. I am like an idiot, my mind is so empty. Other people are bright; I alone am dark. Other people are sharper; I alone am dull. Other people have a purpose; I alone don't know. I drift like a wave on the ocean, I blow as aimless as the wind."

"Nothing in the world is as soft and yielding as water. Yet for dissolving the hard and inflexible, nothing can surpass it. The soft overcomes the hard; the gentle overcomes the rigid. Everyone knows this is true, but few can put it into practice. Therefore the Master remains serene in the midst of sorrow. Evil cannot enter his heart. Because he has given up helping, he is people's greatest help. True words seem paradoxical."

"Failure is an opportunity. If you blame someone else, there is no end to the blame. Therefore the Master fulfills her own obligations and corrects her own mistakes. She does what she needs to do and demands nothing of others."

This is really good! Thank you. 

@Orb ❤️ If you notice a pattern that everything is great and amazing and then it flips to the polar opposite, maybe try to stop judging everything for a little while. Everything does not need to be objectively great at all, and when it seems like everything has gone to hell, it never has. Allowing the boredom of this might be freeing. 

Like the kid that can wait for the marshmallow, the willingness to be bored is that pivot point that turns the whole thing around. Explore and sit with that "point", rather than needing it to flip to great when it's not. Sit in the middle, learn to love it. 

Youtube Channel  

37 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Orb ❤️ If you notice a pattern that everything is great and amazing and then it flips to the polar opposite, maybe try to stop judging everything for a little while. Everything does not need to be objectively great at all, and when it seems like everything has gone to hell, it never has. Allowing the boredom of this might be freeing. 

Like the kid that can wait for the marshmallow, the willingness to be bored is that pivot point that turns the whole thing around. Explore and sit with that "point", rather than needing it to flip to great when it's not. Sit in the middle, learn to love it. 

Yea those Tao quotes you mentioned earlier (not sure where it's from) are good. Just letting the mud settle before taking action. The thing is my job is sales which requires you to go go go. 

Learning to love the middle huh. 

It's just that the language used in this forum is so lovey dovey like oh God yes I'm in alignment I'm gonna accomplish everything and I love everyone, I AM LOOOOOVE!!!!!! so to me it's like if I'm not on that wavelength I haven't done enough emotion work or whatever. 

Why can't I just be chill 😂

@Orb It is the Tao. The translations of the Tao vary wildly.

The best thing you can do as a sales person is stay in the middle. Inner calm in chaotic circumstances is exactly what's called for by those circumstances, the desire for it is why they are being attracted you could say. 

Youtube Channel  

Just now, Orb said:

It's just that the language used in this forum is so lovey dovey like oh God yes I'm in alignment I'm gonna accomplish everything and I love everyone, I AM LOOOOOVE!!!!!! so to me it's like if I'm not on that wavelength I haven't done enough emotion work or whatever. 

Why can't I just be chill 😂

Where has anyone said that on the forum, except for you right now? 😂 Love ya. 

It's not you. It's not you.

It's not you.

It's not about you.

You are loved though, asides from that, not personal though. 

Youtube Channel  

1 minute ago, Mandy said:

Where has anyone said that on the forum, except for you right now? 😂 Love ya. 

It's not you. It's not you.

It's not you.

It's not about you.

You are loved though, asides from that, not personal though. 

Well...no one has technically said that, but that's the vibe I get sometimes. That "the point" is to be like super duper happy and making stuff all the time. 

5 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Orb It is the Tao. The translations of the Tao vary wildly.

The best thing you can do as a sales person is stay in the middle. Inner calm in chaotic circumstances is exactly what's called for by those circumstances, the desire for it is why they are being attracted you could say. 

Yea It drives me nuts, it's an open office space with people talking on the phone and customers everywhere and then the sales managers are playing music on their portable speaker and shootin the shit. 

I'm like get me outta here!!!!

I can find another job. One that pays well.

2 minutes ago, Orb said:

Well...no one has technically said that, but that's the vibe I get sometimes. That "the point" is to be like super duper happy and making stuff all the time. 

That's an assumption and interpretation, and emotions are felt, that's not the vibe. Sound like an expectation of yourself. I think most people want to have a fun, engaging life full of love, but noticing that you're not there now is just comparison and not creating. Now is already love and engaged and doesn't need people to kick ass and take names. 😂

5 minutes ago, Orb said:

Yea It drives me nuts, it's an open office space with people talking on the phone and customers everywhere and then the sales managers are playing music on their portable speaker and shootin the shit. 

I'm like get me outta here!!!!

I can find another job. One that pays well.

Sounds as chaotic as parenthood, only you get paid. 😂

You can do this. It's just calling for more focus than ever. 

Youtube Channel