@Phil

I am gonna write them again I hope I won't get banned again: 

comment 1: "I wrote on the dream board kill people left and right using the new weapons I created" ~` weapons prototype from the anime, not real weapons

comment 2:  "I feel good about killing people and trying my new weapons "

On 3/4/2024 at 2:25 AM, Kevin said:

I see large air strikes blowing up massive buildings in Gaza and I find it exciting. 

i felt satisfaction towards this. In fact if I were the IDF I was be far less companionship.

On 3/4/2024 at 2:25 AM, Kevin said:

As harsh as it to saw I probably didn’t care.

On 3/4/2024 at 3:47 AM, Kevin said:

i believe I want to join up and kill some terrorists.

@Phil

A Clear indication and will to kill other people if given the opportunity do I need to say more lol

He clearly doesn't care about the children being killed in Gaza as he gets "satisfaction" from the horror and murder of other people.

clear psychopathic behaviour  

Honestly, I think he could be a serial killer if given the opportunity and would kill children and women as that's what the IDF does they don't fight men because they get fcked so instead they kill women and children that's what they are capable of now without the use of bombs as they are too soft and psychologically fucked as Kevin described what he is going through with the Xanax stuff typical IDF psyche lol, they talked about it on depth on the Israel tv and how they're committing suicide during their rehab from injuries during the war with Hamas.

@Phil 

I would like to not hear about IDF on this forum again because they're terrorists just like Hamas it's like some far-right Islamophobic guy created a post that said I will join Hamas and kidnap people you would have definitely banned him

Just now, Phil said:

The context of the two comments was different. 

yes I was joking I was talking about anime weapons, he is talking about real stuff + hate for Palestinians and satisfaction from seeing the people getting killed are u going to ignore that too????

"

I see large air strikes blowing up massive buildings in Gaza and I find it exciting. 

i felt satisfaction towards this. In fact if I were the IDF I was be far less companionship.

"

this alone deserves a complete ban 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

yes I was joking I was talking about anime weapons, he is talking about real stuff + hate for Palestinians and satisfaction from seeing the people getting killed are u going to ignore that too????

"

"

this alone deserves a complete ban 

@Phil

so satisfaction for civilians getting killed is now something that can be normalized by saying it in context am I right? 

okay I am going to say whatever the fuck I want and I will make sure the context is within the anime as its nothing to do with the outside world I would like to hear your response after that

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

@Phil

so satisfaction for civilians getting killed is now something that can be normalized by saying it in context am I right? 

okay I am going to say whatever the fuck I want and I will make sure the context is within the anime as its nothing to do with the outside world I would like to hear your response after that

The degree to which the guidelines get enforced here is arbitrary and based on whims, and maybe some other biases, clearly.   Probably has as much to do with capitalization of letters beginning sentences as much as anything else. 

Edited by Jonas Long

2 hours ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

@Kevin 

How are u feeling now? while Gaza is getting bombed now I guess u feel amazing

Bro your reaching so hard. This post is so old. Perhaps examine why you’re so emotionally affected by this.

Just now, Kevin said:

Bro your reaching so hard. This post is so old. Perhaps examine why you’re so emotionally affected by this.

Completely agree. It's so unnecessary to bring up old stuff other than to just cause a stir for nothing. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

1 hour ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

@Phil

A Clear indication and will to kill other people if given the opportunity do I need to say more lol

He clearly doesn't care about the children being killed in Gaza as he gets "satisfaction" from the horror and murder of other people.

clear psychopathic behaviour  

Honestly, I think he could be a serial killer if given the opportunity and would kill children and women as that's what the IDF does they don't fight men because they get fcked so instead they kill women and children that's what they are capable of now without the use of bombs as they are too soft and psychologically fucked as Kevin described what he is going through with the Xanax stuff typical IDF psyche lol, they talked about it on depth on the Israel tv and how they're committing suicide during their rehab from injuries during the war with Hamas.

@Phil 

I would like to not hear about IDF on this forum again because they're terrorists just like Hamas it's like some far-right Islamophobic guy created a post that said I will join Hamas and kidnap people you would have definitely banned him

Big difference between joining a military to protect a nation vs joining a terrorist group to kill civilians. Sorry you can’t see that.

33 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

@Phil

What is or isn’t normal, that there is or isn’t a separate thing and or separate self which is ized, is interpretational and not even. ‘By saying it’ is not indicative of direct experience and this reveals the magic of, direct experience. 

‘Nothing to do with the outside world’ is the presumption of and denial of an outside world. This forum administratively speaking is not pro-denial. The whole forum is of and about truth.