How to express anger?

Isagi Yoichi

"You might feel inclined to express anger toward selfish or poor judgments, behaviors & actions you have experienced from others. You might also emotionally express & fantasize about revenge. Perhaps you are simply sick and tired, and a bit angry, about not accomplishing what you’ve desired to, and about not feeling the inspiration & energy to do so. Relax & safely express how you really feel. Express freely, earnestly, and openly - let it all out. "

How to do that i want to express anger toward the assholes who mistreated me like how to express it in another way without needing to fuck the assholes Everytime i see them ? 

Why should they get away with it lol?

If anyone is expressing anger but not on the assholes, serial killers would not be in jail and everyone is free to mistreat other people as they will not face someone's else anger? 

Me i want to be a serial killer like in anime if thats the case lol 

Is the emotional guidance really accurate ?

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

11 hours ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

How to do that i want to express anger toward the assholes who mistreated me like how to express it in another way without needing to fuck the assholes Everytime i see them ? 

This is already an expression anger, very good! It’s easier than you might be thinkin. The aspects of othering, resentment, animosity, exclusion & self-isolation are all an expression of anger, or, anger infused interpretation(s).

It is incredibly wise, intuitive & aligning to allow healthy means & ways of expressing emotions and releasing anger. Healthy as in doesn’t involve harm (war, violence, etc) and therein doesn’t perpetuate the cycle of ignore-ance; suppression - internalization - harming - trauma - next generation repeats. This is the non-conceptual real deal of self-discovery & awakening. 

The simplest way to fully empty is fitness, and using a journal to express anything & everything that comes up. The emotional scale is very handy, as for example, disappointment feels slightly better than anger, and what’s really wanted is always clarity / feeling better. 

When anger arises the lens and body contract and there is a limiting / limited experience. Expression & emptying de-contract. As the lens & body de-contract, naturally they are filled with the true nature of that which is being the lens & body. 

The ideal is transmutation. Turning anger into beauty, pouring the energy of anger into creativity, betterment & change. 

Why should they get away with it lol?

Why they should is based on the belief that they could. The truth is they can’t. They don’t really get away with anything anymore than you do. Allow the dots to connect in terms of mental, emotional and bodily health or ‘quality of life’. 

“Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.” 

- Mark Twain

(GPT)

Chronic suppression & internalization of anger manifests as…

Hypertension (high blood pressure) & cardiovascular (heart) disease. 

Digestive disorders (hernia, ulcers, IBS, SIBO).

Headaches or migraines.

Insomnia or sleep disturbances.

Anxiety disorders.

Depression.

Substance abuse or addiction.

Skin conditions (such as eczema or psoriasis).

Weakened immune system.

Does that sound like getting away with anything?

Suffering of ignorance (suppression of emotional guidance) and misidentification inevitably get old and as one unfetters one experiences the ‘barfing up’ of all which has been experienced, internalized & suppressed. Karma. 

There is no escaping karma, even in dying / death. This is why there are conflicting reports of near death experiences for example. Tales of heaven & hell etc. It’s believed to be objective and experienced, while in fact it’s what’s emptying out. Reality is already a from in to outward appearance.

If anyone is expressing anger but not on the assholes, serial killers would not be in jail and everyone is free to mistreat other people as they will not face someone's else anger? 

Reality is absolutely free, unconditional, inherently peaceful and only seemingly divided by ignor-ance & misidentification. 

51 minutes ago, Phil said:

Why they should is based on the belief that they could. The truth is they can’t. They don’t really get away with anything anymore than you do. Allow the dots to connect in terms of mental, emotional and bodily health or ‘quality of life’. 

“Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.” 

- Mark Twain

(GPT)

Chronic suppression & internalization of anger manifests as…

Hypertension (high blood pressure) & cardiovascular (heart) disease. 

Digestive disorders (hernia, ulcers, IBS, SIBO).

Headaches or migraines.

Insomnia or sleep disturbances.

Anxiety disorders.

Depression.

Substance abuse or addiction.

Skin conditions (such as eczema or psoriasis).

Weakened immune system.

Does that sound like getting away with anything?

There may be mistreatment without them feeling anger i didnt say that they are angry.

only me is lol

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

@Phil

One thing i noticed is why the emotional scale has "negative emotions"  more than the positive ones like the positive emotions start from contentment while the below emotions are like "negative" or discordant

Why is that? Why there is more range in hell than heaven ? 

Is the emotional scale overdone and exaggerated?

Not trying to be critical here & hope it’s not interpreted that way….

10 hours ago, Rose said:

Consciously.. anything that you do consciously is ok. Allow yourself to express it in situations where it’s safe to do so. Warn people by saying “I am angry now and I need to express it”

But this ensures the cycle, and does not break the cycle. The cycle is that of a belief loop. A belief ‘loops’ until it ‘lands’ in truth.

IMG_1572.thumb.jpeg.9caba6fd6c517283aa62a4fe1a3c6cd8.jpeg

IMG_1572.thumb.jpeg.c5a7b422f993fca0cbef147ce82275c5.jpeg

Is this still madness or starting to make any sense 😅?

51 minutes ago, Phil said:

Not trying to be critical here & hope it’s not interpreted that way….

But this ensures the cycle, and does not break the cycle. The cycle is that of a belief loop. A belief ‘loops’ until it ‘lands’ in truth.

IMG_1572.thumb.jpeg.9caba6fd6c517283aa62a4fe1a3c6cd8.jpeg

IMG_1572.thumb.jpeg.c5a7b422f993fca0cbef147ce82275c5.jpeg

Is this still madness or starting to make any sense 😅?

But what about burning through Karma? Wouldn’t a hungry person want to eat first before doing anything else?

49 minutes ago, Rose said:

But what about burning through Karma?

“Burning through karma” is a personal belief. A thought loop. A kind of all-encompassing thought loop. 

https://chat.openai.com/share/02896109-31dd-45ad-b684-41b17068e46f

49 minutes ago, Rose said:

Wouldn’t a hungry person want to eat first before doing anything else?

Great question. I noticed on your thread about natal charts (birth charts, numerology) you only wanted to hear from direct experience, of which I had none. 

So I looked into it.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/astrology/numerology-tarot/numerology-number-5-personality-traits-career-and-lucky-colour/articleshow/100755453.cms

It said ‘I’m’ a 5. About 5’s, it said:

They are balanced, understanding and have an emotional stability in life, are compassionate, kind and caring, and are very intuitive and can easily understand the intentions of another person. 

The intention behind the “message” of; ‘a hungry person wants to eat first before doing anything else’,  in support of the personal belief about karma (“burning through karma”) is mental & emotional manipulation. 

In accordance with reality, with direct experience, there is an experience of the thought ‘hunger’, and the sensation the thought points to. There is however, in accordance with direct experience… no “hungry person”, and no “doer”. When it’s noticed awareness is overlooking this, it’s very easy for awareness to exploit awareness. But just like the natal charts, it’s a matter of direct experience and not personal beliefs. This must be seen, not believed. 

Karma (again, look into it directly) is a reconciliation of conscience, with respect to all actions & behaviors employed which are inherently harmful, such as mental & emotional manipulation and exploitation (which are naturally sickening & indigestible).

The karma aspect is that of seeing what wasn’t seen - but nonetheless was (is right now) felt. So it’s more feeling what wasn’t felt, or, opening the third eye, or seeing through the obscuring justifications & rationalizations, which are or were believed at the expense of health, well-being and relationships. Or as Mahatma Gandhi said so simply, "As you sow, so shall you reap… and … be the change you wish to see.”

However… the phrase ‘feel emotions’ or ‘feel emotions fully’ seems to imply a separate self, ‘the feeler’, and ‘doer’… which is about to ‘feel emotions fully’. But the guidance of emotion is nondual. It’s already the case. As in, emotion(s) are already felt.

There is only to see the obscuring justifications, rationalizations and interpretations…as the ‘seeing’ is the un-obscuring of emotions, guidance; that which is nondual.

Depending on content one lends attention to as it were, there might also be manipulative & deceptive re-contextualizations adopted to ‘see’ through as well. We might say these are someone else’s rationalizations & justifications (aversion), and via the manipulative delivery of, is now conjecture. Just two cents but, let your sins be your own, allow ‘others’ to commune with that which is nondual, as they are not without conscience or source, just like you. Address conditioning directly. 

Rather than feed the narrative of the one who is angry, allow anger to be acknowledged and fully felt therein. 

The more emotion is suppressed, the more it seems life has a way of getting louder until it is heard (as mental & bodily health & well-being goes). Justifications, rationalization, manipulation & deception can ‘work’ in terms of material gain and carnal pleasure, as life is transient, fleeting, or perhaps short. But one can listen to the guidance and contemplate as well, if such a life were even worth living at all. 

13 hours ago, Phil said:

However… the phrase ‘feel emotions’ or ‘feel emotions fully’ seems to imply a separate self, ‘the feeler’, and ‘doer’… which is about to ‘feel emotions fully’. But the guidance of emotion is nondual. It’s already the case. As in, emotion(s) are already felt.

What is the emotion guiding towards (I think I already asked you this question before, but I still don’t understand) 

If I am feeling angry - what does it mean? What is it telling me? What is it trying to show me? That I am too entrenched with my thoughts? That I am on a wrong path? 

Let me imagine a scenario…

I am feeling angry… I accept it… I let myself feel it.. .. it makes me feel like I am completely swallowed by it.. anger is one emotion that tends to take control over me completely.. USUALLY this is where I either act on my anger or try to distract myself from it.. 

I think next time I am angry I should not do either of those things. Kind of like when I am taking mushrooms and there is a point where I start panicking and feel like I am about to die because “I am not breathing enough”.. just to let it path and breathe through it 

Maybe this is what I am supposed to be training.. letting it pass 

Edited by Rose

11 hours ago, Rose said:

@Phil how do you approach “awakening” people?

People don’t awaken. That’s a belief, a misunderstanding of The Message. 

11 hours ago, Rose said:

What is the map that you follow in your teachings?

‘My teachings’ is a belief based on mistaken identity as a separate finite self (which is a teacher, has teachings, and is teaching someone).

That’s what delusion & suffering is. The illusion of ignorance. 

11 hours ago, Rose said:

What are you trying to show them? 

Nothings happening, inclusive of that as well. The very question is nothing happening. 

11 hours ago, Rose said:

What is the emotion guiding towards (I think I already asked you this question before, but I still don’t understand) 

Preferences (desires, wanted) and This being a match, but not guiding towards. Attracting, being, creating by being / appearing. 

Emotion is not guiding a separate self to any separate thing such as a person in spacetime to objects or other people. 

Emotion is guidance for thoughts.

Keep it simple. 🤍

11 hours ago, Rose said:

If I am feeling angry - what does it mean?

Thoughts don’t mean anything. Thoughts appear, thoughts are apparent. Meaning is a thought. 

“I am feeling angry” is a self referential thought.

According to the thought,  there are two of you and one knows that about the other. 

11 hours ago, Rose said:

What is it telling me?

That “I’m angry” is a belief. 

The emotion anger can be acknowledged, such as “I’m feeling the emotion anger”, or, “the emotion anger is experienced or felt”. 

It’s not about what words are used, how anyone talks, etc. It’s about noticing there aren’t two of you; thought is just claiming there is. That is aversion. A way to (only seemingly) not feel. Aversion is utterly hopeless, like a drop of water simultaneously claiming it is separate of the ocean while seeking the ocean as, the ocean. 

11 hours ago, Rose said:

What is it trying to show me?

Believing “I’m angry” is the discordant emotional equivalent of having a hand on a hot stove and asking what sensation is trying to show me. The guidance is self-evident. 

You would never seemingly intellectualize, philosophize or pontificate about your hand being on a hot stove and what the best way to go about removing it is. 

Without any thinking whatsoever, so to speak, ‘you’ would simply remove ‘your hand’ from the stove because of the burn. 

Same for aligning thoughts with feeling. The discord / suffering is self-evident, exactly the same as the sensation of the burning hand. 

No reasons, intellectualizing, conceptualizing, philosophizing, reasoning, rationalizing, etc is needed - that’s all a facade of believing right-now-only appearing thoughts. 

11 hours ago, Rose said:

That I am too entrenched with my thoughts?

‘My thoughts’, is a thought, like ‘a hundred thoughts’ is not a hundred thoughts, but is one thought about, a hundred thoughts. 

11 hours ago, Rose said:

That I am on a wrong path? 

There is no such thing. 

11 hours ago, Rose said:

Let me imagine a scenario…

I am feeling angry… I accept it… I let myself feel it.. .. it makes me feel like I am completely swallowed by it.. anger is one emotion that tends to take control over me completely.. USUALLY this is where I either act on my anger or try to distract myself from it.. 

I think next time I am angry I should not do either of those things. Kind of like when I am taking mushrooms and there is a point where I start panicking and feel like I am about to die because “I am not breathing enough”.. just to let it path and breathe through it 

Maybe this is what I am supposed to be training.. letting it pass 

It’s enough to notice the self referential aspect of some thoughts. 

“I am feeling angry” vs I’m experiencing anger. 

“I accept it” vs anger is felt presently, or anger is not felt presently. 

“I let myself feel it” vs anger either is or isn’t felt presently. 

“It makes me feel” vs anger is or isn’t presently felt. 

“Anger takes control over me” vs anger is or isn’t presently felt. 

“I act… my anger” vs anger is or isn’t presently felt. 

“I think next time I am angry I should not do” vs anger is or isn’t presently felt. 

“When I’m taking mushrooms” vs that’s a thought about a second self, and that self isn’t actually present. 

“I start panicking” vs the emotion _________ is presently felt. 

Same for “my anxiety” or “I have anxiety” vs the emotion ___________ is presently felt. 

Yes - breathing, relaxing / de-contracting, allowing whatever emotion is in fact already felt, to be acknowledged and welcomed.

It’s enough to notice the claims thought makes so to speak. “I’m supposed to x, y or z.”. Instead, acknowledge the emotion.

How’s “I’m supposed to”, as a thought, feel? 

Which emotion is felt?

There’s no right or wrong, no correct or incorrect answer. Simplest way seems to be just looking at the emotional scale and seeing whichever emotion seems to be felt. 

Then maybe consider - how’s that thought jive with what’s wanted? 

@Isagi Yoichi he is obsessed with me and he is obsessed with this forum too. It's the weirdest thing I have seen in my life.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

4 minutes ago, Reena said:

he is obsessed with me and he is obsessed with this forum too. It's the weirdest thing I have seen in my life.

It is weirder than that idk how an old man  like him fights with people twice as young as him lol 

I have never seen that, why is he threatening to sue people?

like lmao old man in his 40s and 50s maybe having a grudge against a young woman lmao wtf is wrong with you 

Edited by Isagi Yoichi