How to express anger?

Isagi Yoichi

Just now, Jonas Long said:

Oh, you express anger better than him?, I guess is what you're saying.  You really think so?

lmao idk whats that's about. why would someone say that lmao? 

@Joseph Maynor okay kid bravo you do it better for sure I will give a sweet bec you're a good kid

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

9 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

It is weirder than that idk how an old man  like him fights with people twice as young as him lol 

I have never seen that, why is he threatening to sue people?

like lmao old man in his 40s and 50s maybe having a grudge against a young woman lmao wtf is wrong with you 

No idea man. I just regret ever coming across him. I can't ever get a break from this person. He starts a fight and then blames me. Anybody can see that he doesn't let go.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

6 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

lmao idk whats that's about. why would someone say that lmao? 

@Joseph Maynor okay kid bravo you do it better for sure I will give a sweet bec you're a good kid

He first writes a passive aggressive comment. Then waits to get a reaction. Then goes on to unleash his hidden anger and frustration in the name of character correction.. This forum is a huge playground for him to attack people as he wishes. Then complain that others are bullying him. It's the most unusual idiosyncratic ego defense I've seen in my life. The level of attention grab is just astounding.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

6 minutes ago, Reena said:

No idea man. I just regret ever coming across him. I can't ever get a break from this person. He starts a fight and then blames me. Anybody can see that he doesn't let go.

Playing like kids with toys in the sand.   But doing so in writing on the Internet.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

Playing like kids with toys in the sand.  

You have a creepy obsession. It doesn't suit your age. Give up.

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Playing like kids with toys in the sand.   But doing so in writing on the Internet.

It's not funny.

6 minutes ago, Reena said:

You have a creepy obsession. It doesn't suit your age. Give up.

You're 28 years old yourself.  Not exactly a spring chicken.  You're creepy.  Give up to your Internet threats?  That's exactly what you count on.  You're drama impersonated.  You think you're helping people, I get that.  You're part of the mix.  Go do you.  Yes, I am 46 years old. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

You're 28 years old yourself.  Not exactly a spring chicken.  You're creepy.  Give up to your Internet threats?  That's what you count on.

People can feel threatened by internet threats. It's called cyber bullying and it's a real phenomenon. You don't always have to be a teenager to suffer the impact of cyber bullying. Anybody can be mentally weak at any age. You threatening to sue people is not a casual threat. It's on par with doxxing and rape threats. It can cause traumatic anxiety. You're out of your mind and can't catch a break. I'm mentally vulnerable and you constantly find ways to unleash your resentment and anger on me. Maybe give up at some point. You perpetuate stuff. I told you I'm done but you look for opportunities. You'll never be out of them. You got serious issues man, get yourself together.

9 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You're 28 years old yourself.  Not exactly a spring chicken. 

If this doesn't say who is creepy. Who speaks in such an absurd shady fashion. I had realized that you're acting creepy long ago. I just needed confirmation. You're too clever to hide your real thoughts but I could sense there's more there. You try to keep a socially appropriate face, it's a facade.

6 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Creepy like the post on actualized that prompted this, yes.

Maybe you're projecting there a bit Lester.  Who's the creep?  You said you were the Devil on here before and I took you somewhat seriously.  That's fine but let's be fair about things.  Oooh everyone is so creepy but me!  What's with you and the creepiness thing?  Examine that one.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Maybe you're projecting there a bit Lester.  Who's the creep?  You said you were the Devil on here before and I took you somewhat seriously.  That's fine but let's be fair about things.

It was Leo's post defending pedophilia that I thought was creepy.  And you calling someone 20 years younger than you " no spring chicken".  Those things are fucking creepy dude sorry.