Why Phil is better teacher than anyone else in Nowadays

James123

These all my personal/ego ideas. 

He thought me how to walk in the path,

He made  me realize what is enlightenment,

He told me now is before so called birth, NOW IS NOW,

Than I realized what enlightenment is.

In final, I asked him enlightenment is literally not knowing right, because the one who knows, learns and experience is illusion in the first place, he just laughed and was shocked. 

Then I dropped enlightenment happened. 

Listen to this guy. He will lead you to end. I cried so much, so much. Still crying now. Because, it is pure power, pure love and pure feeling. Cry till your eyes heart, cry till you get an headache, follow Rumi turn turn turn till your body gives up. But do not ever forget the path, don't be worldy. Be in meaning world not in the material. Meaning world leads you timelessness, nowhereness, ultimate love and the truth. Much love to everyone!!!! Thank you for reading, and if you pray for me thank you for praying. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

3 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Thanks! Sometimes i doubt but i intuir Phil is legit. Something about him being so congruent in his teachings so much time Tells you something 

👍👍👍

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

9 hours ago, Rose said:

Couldn’t agree more.. look at Leo Gura and what happened to him 

Without a mentor will you be lost?  It depends.  You can be lost trusting someone else too.  If you trust yourself you will make many mistakes but also evolve into an original.  If you trust another you will repeat the mistakes they made and fall into the trap of being a follower instead of a leader.  In reality you need a bit of both.  You want to be highly integrous and also highly original.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor