Why can't we really help each other?

Blessed2

Sometimes a person might express some discord they're experiencing, some trouble in their life, and you can see with great clarity what's 'holding them back' and how they could go about getting better.

You may see very clearly what the discordant interpretation is, how/why it's not aligned, and what would be aligned, and how to go about it.

Yet if you try to show it to them, it's very often that they don't really 'get it'.

Why is it that we can't just "flip a switch" and light the light bulb for others?

Or can we? Is this just an assumption?

There must be an effortless way.

Why can't we really help each other?  I agree with this question and concern 100%.  Great insight from my point of view.  I like to say you can't do someone else's pushups for them.  Also we all want to figure our life for ourselves.  We have this deep within us.  Realizations we had for ourselves is what we remember and cherish the most.  What you like is how you figured out spiritual enlightenment on your path.  All the pointers fall by the wayside in comparison with that.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

You can't help people because you can't relate to their brains and minds. If you were in their shoes, you would do exactly what they did or are doing. You just don't see it.

The problem with people like you is that you wanna see their problems and persona your way and not their way. 

That's why you can't help them. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

5 hours ago, Mandy said:

You can't give people answers to questions they haven't asked, it can arguably be the greatest wisdom/advice/thing in the world but they get to create value so all is worthless in truth, they get to desire it, they get to ask.  

Huh?

5 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Realizations we had for ourselves is what we remember and cherish the most.  What you like is how you figured out spiritual enlightenment on your path.  All the pointers fall by the wayside in comparison with that.

This sounds similar to that happiness requires suffering.

That effort / hardship is needed.

I don't see any reason for it to be that way.

It's good to give people space to find their own self.  It's a gentle touch when guiding.  It's little pointings from your point of view that you do because you care on some level.  Part of being here is caring.  It's part of the higher love.  We want to participate in higher love, all of us.  But sometimes higher love is leaving people alone and letting them figure things out for themselves.  Not all the time.  We want to drop some breadcrumbs as well from our own perspective, and we do.  But the retort of "focus on yourself" also rings true if you think your job is to help everyone else.  Every teacher or content contributor should face this issue/question/inquiry I think at some point.  It's like, "what am I doing?"

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

But sometimes higher love is leaving people alone and letting them figure things out for themselves. 

^this 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

12 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

No pun was intended but that was kind of funny. 😂

It's so weird. Why can't you just make me see what you see?

We see what we already believe unless we are willing to see something new, that willingness is desire or curiosity. Curiosity is asking. "Ask and it is given." 

Youtube Channel  

21 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Sometimes a person might express some discord they're experiencing, some trouble in their life, and you can see with great clarity what's 'holding them back' and how they could go about getting better.

You may see very clearly what the discordant interpretation is, how/why it's not aligned, and what would be aligned, and how to go about it.

Yet if you try to show it to them, it's very often that they don't really 'get it'.

Why is it that we can't just "flip a switch" and light the light bulb for others?

Or can we? Is this just an assumption?

It's usually as easy as asking the right question from the right angle. Awareness is highly curative. Without awareness healing is impossible.

Similar to Reiki. You can get your chakras aligned, and feel great for a while until old patterns kick in & your consciousness goes back to the previous, 'habitual' state. 

23 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

23 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Is this just an assumption?

Yes. 

It's similar to the question "is my red same as your red?"

We, or most of us, can see the colour red. And wee agree that a flower is red when we see a red flower.

But is the actual experience of "red" the same to all of us?

What if your "red" looks to you like my "green" looks to me?

What if your "red" looks to you like a colour I can't even imagine?

And how would you define colours to a blind person?

What a total mindfuck of a question. Kind of pokes some holes to the idea that there are separate consciousnesses and percievers.

Edited by Blessed2