Resistance of the AoB message

Blessed2

So... Today I'm noticing that there is some resistance to the simplicity / directness of what and how the message is shared on AoB.

For example, the directness that awareness is aware of perception, sensation and thought.

How conceptualization is pointed out "ruthlessly" over and over.

How it's all boiled down (in quite high heat) to one thought at a time and how that thought feels.

There is no talk about entities, energies, souls, past lifes, karma, etc etc. No god, no gurus, no magical abilities. Just raw direct experience. Direct pointing over and over.

Sometimes, or quite often, if not every time, this directness feels discordant (or the thought about it, of course).

"I'd like for things to change for better, but this inspection of direct experience isn't getting me anywhere, I'm not experiencing awakening, it feels like nothing changes for better by just inspecting direct experience" etc.

Discordant interpretations like that.

"Just let me have my gods and third eyes and holy spirits for a moment!"

Nope, check direct experience.

The best I can do is two spheres.

Like Mandy once mentioned something about a house of cards being swept down again and again.

But I appreciate the message here.

And today with the use of the dreamboard I stated I want to allow the insight and message in. I want this simplicity, I want the directness, the relief and release that comes with it.

I just want things to change for better... But checking direct experience is like a knife through the chest. "It isn't helping!! I hate it." But I intuit there's something there. Still not being, doing or having what is wanted.

There must be an effortless way.

There's this place I go where lots of synchronicities/realizations/insights/surprises seem to happen or have happened. Seems pretty magical. The name of this very short stretch of road is fittingly, "Liberty Hill". Someone recently stole the road name sign AND the Yield sign. 

Youtube Channel  

@Blessed2 The magical abilities and freaky spiritual stuff definitely unfolds, clairvoyance especially in my experience. But those things can become distractions imo. That's why imo I think it's better to emphasize Self realization over spiritual powers aka Siddhis. 

♾️

2 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

I just want things to change for better... But checking direct experience is like a knife through the chest.

Alcoholism... Quitting studies... Living on welfare...

"Check direct experience."

Right through the chest.

It doesn't help.

It doesn't change anything.

It doesn't make everything all right.

It doesn't fix.

I'm lost...

It doesn't help.

I hate it.

I experience the emotion discouragement.

I experience the emotion worry.

But I intuit it's the way.

I experience the emotion guilt.

I experience the emotion unworthiness.

But I intuit it's the way.

I can't do it.

I want to give up.

Please let me give up.

Check direct experience.

Ouch ouch ouch

It's not helping!!!

I can't!!!!!

Personally I find it hard to resonate with it. It's too artistic. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I would keep it simple and address the alcoholism first. 

It’s hard to say what is meant by AoB or what the reference is to. Maybe this forum, maybe the website, videos, calls, maybe a person, maybe the entirety.

There’s a lot of meat still on the bone so to speak, in terms of what’s suggested & offered. 

https://community.actualityofbeing.com/events/

On 1/9/2024 at 4:55 PM, Phil said:

I would keep it simple and address the alcoholism first. 

It’s hard to say what is meant by AoB or what the reference is to. Maybe this forum, maybe the website, videos, calls, maybe a person, maybe the entirety.

There’s a lot of meat still on the bone so to speak, in terms of what’s suggested & offered. 

I wonder... Who are you talking to? Who are you saying to address alcoholism first and who are the suggestions for?

The character?

Why not go to the people writing the plot, director directing the movie, even the actor acting the character?

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

I wonder... Who are you talking to? Who are you saying to address alcoholism first and who are the suggestions for?

Who is presumed. 

The character?

Characters too. 

Why not go to the people writing the plot, director directing the movie, even the actor acting the character?

I am and that’s you. 

Lots of judgements and resentment coming up and it's being projected onto this forum, AoB, Phil, and other users here.

As if it was you who's judging me, or think of me as not good enough. As if it's you who's saying I need to work on myself, to be better.

It might just be natural innocence coming up though. Kind of pushing judgements and conditions out of it's way.

There seems to be two. The world filled with characters, and the formless "Field", innocence.

This character, it's actions, troubles, shortcomings etc. and the Field from which it arises. "Arises" might even be a step too far.

That innocence is what I want. There's some blame though, "why are you not giving that innocence to me, why am I not worthy to you?" etc.

Maybe some doubt whether I'm just fooling, decieving myself with that innocence-field, rather than taking responsibility and putting in effort.

Edited by Blessed2

20 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Lots of judgements and resentment coming up and it's being projected onto this forum, AoB, Phil, and other users here.

Formless & form. 

As if it was you who's judging me, or think of me as not good enough. As if it's you who's saying I need to work on myself, to be better.

Separate selves. 

It might just be natural innocence coming up though. Kind of pushing judgements and conditions out of it's way.

Assertion. 

There seems to be two. The world filled with characters, and the formless "Field", innocence.

The absolute & the relative. 

This character, it's actions, troubles, shortcomings etc. and the Field from which it arises. "Arises" might even be a step too far.

Separate self / ego. 

That innocence is what I want. There's some blame though, "why are you not giving that innocence to me, why am I not worthy to you?" etc.

A you avoiding the truth, becoming enlightened. 

Maybe some doubt whether I'm just fooling, decieving myself with that innocence-field, rather than taking responsibility and putting in effort.

Self deception. 

This conjecture just isn’t compatible with the actuality of being. 

Innocence attributed to selves, separation, deception etc is really a duality of innocent & guilty. A conceptualizing of guilt. Innocence is not innocent, as if it were up to somebody. Innocence is innocence. By default of the underlying concepts, truth of innocence a priori wise, you are the guilty self. It’s your fault & you need to change. Not me. You. Disregard the self referential existential guilt trip. 

4 hours ago, Phil said:

Formless & form. 

Not following.

4 hours ago, Phil said:

Separate selves. 

Yeah.

4 hours ago, Phil said:

Assertion. 

Not following.

4 hours ago, Phil said:

The absolute & the relative. 

Not following... 🤔

4 hours ago, Phil said:

Separate self / ego. 

Not following. Screen vs. movie isn't separate selvery. Or absolute vs. relative.

4 hours ago, Phil said:

A you avoiding the truth, becoming enlightened. 

Totally not following.

4 hours ago, Phil said:

Self deception. 

In this one, "avoiding the truth", yes.

4 hours ago, Phil said:

This conjecture just isn’t compatible with the actuality of being. 

Innocence attributed to selves, separation, deception etc is really a duality of innocent & guilty. A conceptualizing of guilt. Innocence is not innocent, as if it were up to somebody. Innocence is innocence. By default of the underlying concepts, truth of innocence a priori wise, you are the guilty self. It’s your fault & you need to change. Not me. You. Disregard the self referential existential guilt trip. 

Not quite following.

55 minutes ago, Phil said:

😂 Not following.

40 minutes ago, Phil said:

If it’s known there is avoidance of the truth, it must therein be known what the truth is.

So, what’s the truth?

I didn't per se mean that there is actually avoidance of truth. I just meant that this

On 1/14/2024 at 1:00 AM, Blessed2 said:

may have similar assumptions behind it.

Not sure if we're on the same page here. I was just expressing, though advice is (maybe) always appreciated.

I think it's quite good to feel those judgements and resentments come up. Don't see how it's assertion to see it like that.

Edited by Blessed2

@Blessed2

As one specific example, the concept of self deception is like a muddy rippling pond made of pure innocence. As that particular activity of thought or beliefs settle innocence is unfettered and revealed to be certain. Obvious even / only obscured by concepts. Direct concepts, and also concepts upon the underlying concept. 

2 hours ago, Phil said:

@Blessed2

As one specific example, the concept of self deception is like a muddy rippling pond made of pure innocence. As that particular activity of thought or beliefs settle innocence is unfettered and revealed to be certain. Obvious even / only obscured by concepts. Direct concepts, and also concepts upon the underlying concept. 

🙏💗

Today I read something about guilt, innocence and knowing. An insight dawned. Innocence means not knowing.

God does not know any thing. God does not know the world.

Infinite cannot know finite.

Innocence.

Like a sphere of light that doesn't absorb anything, only sends outward.

That's "how" innocence appears as thoughts of guilty & innocent. Cause "it's" innocence. "It" doesn't know.