What's depression?

What is it ?why is it?  How is it ? Where is it ?

Whats the source of negative thoughts? If source is unconditional love then how come we experience discordant thoughts at all ?

Also ..fear ..anxiety..overthinking..what cause these ?

And what is the healthiest solution to deal with these kind of things ?

Although what's  more important for me now is to understand what the hell are discordant thoughts. 

Spend some time with people in the psych ward. You'll get all the answers. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Someone here I was sent to the psych ward for depression and ptsd and borderline. 

What were you sent for and what was your experience and what did you learn from them?

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

3 minutes ago, Reena said:

@Someone here I was sent to the psych ward for depression and ptsd and borderline. 

What were you sent for and what was your experience and what did you learn from them?

Over the 2021 year during Corona's prime I  suffered from anxiety disorder and panic attacks .

I tried therapy of course. I saw a psychiatrist and he prescribed me some SSRI’S.  Namely Prozac, Invega, and  zyprexa. They have some nasty side effects (dry mouth ,needing to pee constantly, erectile dysfunction and lack of sexual interest). But they are 100% worth it . Try these medicines for few weeks and notice how your anxiety will subside effortlessly.

I wasn't hospitalised..did not stay in the hospital.  Just became a patient and I go every month to get my dose of medication 💊

I learned that life is a bitch . And that its full of suffering and shitty nonsense. Not all flowers and rainbows the way Phil is trying to suggest. 

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Over the 2021 year during Corona's prime I  suffered from anxiety disorder and panic attacks .

I tried therapy of course. I saw a psychiatrist and he prescribed me some SSRI’S.  Namely Prozac, Invega, and  zyprexa. They have some nasty side effects (dry mouth ,needing to pee constantly, erectile dysfunction and lack of sexual interest). But they are 100% worth it . Try these medicines for few weeks and notice how your anxiety will subside effortlessly.

I wasn't hospitalised..did not stay in the hospital.  Just became a patient and I go every month to get my dose of medication 💊

I learned that life is a bitch . And that its full of suffering and shitty nonsense. Not all flowers and rainbows the way Phil is trying to suggest. 

I have tried medications but they make me suicidal and cause weight gain. And I can't tolerate the gastric side effects I get on them. 

Last year my family sent me to the hospital in the hopes that I'll feel better but there it was much worse. They were using bad language and treating the patients like animals. So my family brought me back home. Now I have tried a couple of psychiatrists and settled for one who is more caring and sympathetic and reassuring so she is helping me somewhat. 

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Not all flowers and rainbows the way Phil is trying to suggest. 

Haha. Bollywood songs are more helpful than any advice online. Not even joking. 🤣

Edited by Reena

10 minutes ago, Reena said:

I have tried medications but they make me suicidal and cause weight gain. And I can't tolerate the gastric side effects I get on them. 

Last year my family sent me to the hospital in the hopes that I'll feel better but there it was much worse. They were using bad language and treating the patients like animals. So my family brought me back home. Now I have tried a couple of psychiatrists and settled for one who is more caring and sympathetic and reassuring so she is helping me somewhat. 

How exactly did antidepressants make you suicidal? 

They literally change your brain chemistry and uplift your mood .

20 minutes ago, Someone here said:

How exactly did antidepressants make you suicidal? 

They literally change your brain chemistry and uplift your mood .

Sometimes they can do that to certain patients who already have suicidal tendencies. Some people get some people don't. It depends case to case. 

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

What is it ?why is it?  How is it ? Where is it ?

Depression is a descriptive label, not a physical thing.

Like weather, and not like apple. 

Whats the source of negative thoughts?

A label, not a thing. 

If source is unconditional love then how come we experience discordant thoughts at all ?

Those are conditions. 

Conceptualizing, knowing & understanding feeling (consciousness) doesn’t really cause fear & anxiety, but obscures the true nature making it seem so.

And what is the healthiest solution to deal with these kind of things ?

No longer experiencing obscuring. 

Although what's  more important for me now is to understand what the hell are discordant thoughts. 

Ok. 

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

Infinity is infinity and so "within" infinity a miniscule "part" of infinity appears as a universe (without cause or purpose) and in appearing as a universe "it" forgets it's just a miniscule "part" of infinity appearing as a universe without cause or purpose.

There must be an effortless way.

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

Infinity is infinity and so "within" infinity a miniscule "part" of infinity appears as a universe (without cause or purpose) and in appearing as a universe "it" forgets it's just a miniscule "part" of infinity appearing as a universe without cause or purpose.

I didn't understand. 

Depression is a mental disorder of lack of chemicals.