What's depression?

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Someone here

Not sure what you mean. How is a word / the word “we” a problem? 

Because you dashed it in italic font ..and you generally speaking claim that there is no such thing as "I" or "you " or "we " (ya know...the Buddhist anatman kind of thing ..which I told you millions of times that its partially true and limited and not the end all be all ).

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Because you dashed it in italic font ..and you generally speaking claim that there is no such thing as "I" or "you " or "we " (ya know...the Buddhist anatman kind of thing ..which I told you millions of times that its partially true and limited and not the end all be all ).

Words don’t really seem problematic honestly. I, we, you etc are essentially just thoughts. Italics emphasize a word. 

Do we experience discordant thoughts, or is awareness aware of discordant thoughts? 

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

I, we, you etc are essentially just thoughts. Italics emphasize a word

So my sense of self ..my sense of being ..my sense of existence..the fact that I exist as a human being ..the fact that there is  existing existence is merely a thought in ma head..?

Sell me something else.  I don't resonate with this. 

6 minutes ago, Phil said:

Do we experience discordant thoughts, or is awareness aware of discordant thoughts? 

Told you it's the same .both mean the same thing. 

20 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So my sense of self ..my sense of being ..my sense of existence..the fact that I exist as a human being ..the fact that there is  existing existence is merely a thought in ma head..?

I’m not sure what’s meant by ‘sell me something else’, and I would agree those thoughts are discordant, or, don’t resonate. 

20 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Told you it's the same .both mean the same thing. 

Meaning would be based on belief(s). 

In accordance with direct experience, awareness is directly aware of thought(s). 

There is no actual experience of a we experiencing or aware of thought(s). 

The difference is; direct experience, and a conceptualization of direct experience. 

37 minutes ago, Someone here said:

😂😂😂 

Youtube Channel  

22 hours ago, Someone here said:

What is it ?why is it?  How is it ? Where is it ?

Whats the source of negative thoughts? If source is unconditional love then how come we experience discordant thoughts at all ?

Also ..fear ..anxiety..overthinking..what cause these ?

And what is the healthiest solution to deal with these kind of things ?

Although what's  more important for me now is to understand what the hell are discordant thoughts. 

Why are you asking this? What do you want?

There must be an effortless way.