What am I missing in terms of relationships

Kevin

25 minutes ago, Phil said:

No one said it is. 

Meditate, Introspect.

Let pointless conceptualizing, twisting & projecting go in exchange for actually finding out. 

But you are the one twisting my thoughts. I can easily say the same back to you what you are saying to me. 

I don't see it as protecting or twisting. I see it as reality. 

And I see you as a delusional privileged shmuck who doesn't see the reality and peddles his own concepts on me. 

Even you saying "there is no you" is still a concept. It's realization for you. It's a concept for others.

I don't know how you can act like "there is no you" and still get triggered by my reactivity. It completely contradicts every point you make. Can you see that? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

16 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Wealth as in money I don’t believe would factor in. However wealth as in happiness I think does factor in. If you are experiencing great joy, then it’s very easy to let go of other conditions.

Could the truth be precisely backwards?

What if happiness isn’t a ‘thing’ or object, and therein isn’t experience / experienced / experienceable / experiential? 

What if happiness is infinite / not a ‘thing’… and is what’s appearing as the conditions / thoughts?

If happiness is unconditional & free, happiness could appear as any thoughts / conditions… discordant and aligned. 

Discord would then be of a thought, not resonating with, the very happiness appearing as the thought. 

Alignment would then be of a thought, resonating with, the happiness appearing as the thought. 

In this sense a discordant thought or interpretation is like a cloud obscuring happiness (the sun). 

The sun, happiness, doesn’t go anywhere, is present, is presence

But could seem to, just like with enough cloud overcast it could seem as if the sun isn’t present. 

3 hours ago, Phil said:

Could the truth be precisely backwards?

3 hours ago, Phil said:

What if happiness isn’t a ‘thing’ or object, and therein isn’t experience / experienced / experienceable / experiential? 

What if happiness is infinite / not a ‘thing’… and is what’s appearing as the conditions / thoughts?

If happiness is unconditional & free, happiness could appear as any thoughts / conditions… discordant and aligned. 

Discord would then be of a thought, not resonating with, the very happiness appearing as the thought. 

Alignment would then be of a thought, resonating with, the happiness appearing as the thought. 

In this sense a discordant thought or interpretation is like a cloud obscuring happiness (the sun). 

The sun, happiness, doesn’t go anywhere, is present, is presence

But could seem to, just like with enough cloud overcast it could seem as if the sun isn’t present. 

Yup that makes sense. I’ve noticed when I’m making music the discord around socializing goes away and sometimes there’s a very pleasant flow state. I guess that’s because attention is diverted from the thoughts

17 hours ago, Kevin said:

Yup that makes sense. I’ve noticed when I’m making music the discord around socializing goes away and sometimes there’s a very pleasant flow state. I guess that’s because attention is diverted from the thoughts

Is attention diverted from discordant self referential thoughts, or are there states… and a separate self in time which has or experiences states, and can get to a flow state in the future, and or which sometimes experiences a flow state and sometimes does not?

How is this relevant to relationships…

Are there discordant thoughts about a separate self, or is socializing actually not joyful?

Is there a separate self which desires connection, or is there already no separation, and preferences arising?

Is there social anxiety, or discordant thoughts & emotional guidance?

Does it still seem, in any way, that there is a reason?

If interested, question the reality of the body to which behavior is being attributed as well. 

4 hours ago, Phil said:

Is attention diverted from discordant self referential thoughts, or are there states… and a separate self in time which has or experiences states, and can get to a flow state in the future, and or which sometimes experiences a flow state and sometimes does not?

Attention is diverted from discordant thoughts.

4 hours ago, Phil said:

How is this relevant to relationships…

lots of pressure removed from socializing

4 hours ago, Phil said:

Are there discordant thoughts about a separate self, or is socializing actually not joyful?

discordant thoughts. 

4 hours ago, Phil said:

Is there a separate self which desires connection, or is there already no separation, and preferences arising?

No separation, preferences arising.

4 hours ago, Phil said:

Is there social anxiety, or discordant thoughts & emotional guidance?

no just guidance

4 hours ago, Phil said:

Does it still seem, in any way, that there is a reason?

If interested, question the reality of the body to which behavior is being attributed as well. 

Thanks Phil. 

On 12/28/2023 at 8:36 PM, Kevin said:

I’m curious about all that. I have no idea why pets are popular and why so many people are born autistic.

Most autistic people cannot be controlled through using the manipulation of shame. They don't take it on, they don't self shame the way that most do to try to prevent humiliation or embarrassment. 

Animals offer companionship without any thoughts about being judged by them. 

Youtube Channel  

On 1/1/2024 at 8:44 AM, Mandy said:

Most autistic people cannot be controlled through using the manipulation of shame. They don't take it on, they don't self shame the way that most do to try to prevent humiliation or embarrassment. 

Animals offer companionship without any thoughts about being judged by them. 

Interesting