Can Inner blissfulness be a living reality without using drugs?

That is my goal. I am not saying enlightment or awakening is not possible but I just changed goals.

I realized if within I´m feeling bliss, untouchable, then whatever is happening on the outside is always good. Whatever life 'throws' at you, is just doesn´t touch you. Because one is stablished in this inner bliss empty non emotional state. 

I quit all drugs to pursue Light and Freedom. The drugs were getting in the way, they showed me what is possible, but they stop working fast.

Now I am alone with reality. Clean, sober, with lots of doubts. Can this be done? Can I find a 'key' to trigger this inner bliss, this purity, this innocence, this emotional untouchability ? Because this would be it. If I just can produce something like this within, then yes. Life is lovely. I can go full throttle on life.

So what are your views on this. Reality is unlimited, it should be possible. A lot of people would tell you 'of course no, you can not live in a state like that as a baseline' but those are just limiting thoughts. Reality is not limited.

I am working on producing an inner key that will produce this inner Bliss at will. Something related with the third eye, yogic mudras and Prana.

Can spiritual enlightenment be achieved without using drugs?  I think so.  Shankara and Spinoza both taught an intellectual path or Jnana (Jnana means higher knowledge) that doesn't necessitate drug use to become spiritually enlightened.  This is coming from someone who has also done a lot of psychedelics and some 'drugs' too.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

One interpretation of psychedelics is that they show you what’s possible. Another is they bring self referential thought to rest. In the former a comparison arises on behalf of a self of the materialist’s paradigm in spacetime, separate of and knowing of consciousness via ‘it’s’ states and baseline, in the latter these thoughts aren’t arising and life is the trip, apparently referred to as bliss. 

For infinite consciousness to experience, consciousness must be said experience, and overlook that it is, as consciousness and consciousness does not make for experience.

And so it does.

And indeed it does seem to consciousness that there is; not-consciousness.

A physical world made of matter, full of people which know & understand that it is.

Inner blissfulness could be a living reality without using psychoactive drugs. It would be much more stable if this state is learnt through meditation and inquiry without using drugs. With drugs, the brain has a hard time learning the fine nuances of achieving the nondual state on its own.

However, you cannot always be in blissfulness, or could always be happy. And emotional untouchability... that's a fantasy!

I think that the belief or assumption that this blissfulness would be a state can be a bit off in that it makes it seem like the blissfulness is an object that belongs to a separate self, or a character in time.

It seems like for the character in time, happiness is always in doubt, uncertain, not enough, or even too much. Like it always comes with fear in it's shadow. It's not actual happiness.

When the grip on the character is loosen a bit, happiness that is not too little, too much, nor in doubt or conditional seems to arise.

Comes in mind how that other bald guy once said something like "I've experienced levels of joy that if you'd experience it, you'd probably die." And also "I experienced so deep love I almost jumped out of the window to death." 🤔🤔

Is that really what anyone wants?

There must be an effortless way.

On 12/24/2023 at 10:41 PM, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

That is my goal. I am not saying enlightment or awakening is not possible but I just changed goals.

I realized if within I´m feeling bliss, untouchable, then whatever is happening on the outside is always good. Whatever life 'throws' at you, is just doesn´t touch you. Because one is stablished in this inner bliss empty non emotional state. 

I quit all drugs to pursue Light and Freedom. The drugs were getting in the way, they showed me what is possible, but they stop working fast.

Now I am alone with reality. Clean, sober, with lots of doubts. Can this be done? Can I find a 'key' to trigger this inner bliss, this purity, this innocence, this emotional untouchability ? Because this would be it. If I just can produce something like this within, then yes. Life is lovely. I can go full throttle on life.

So what are your views on this. Reality is unlimited, it should be possible. A lot of people would tell you 'of course no, you can not live in a state like that as a baseline' but those are just limiting thoughts. Reality is not limited.

I am working on producing an inner key that will produce this inner Bliss at will. Something related with the third eye, yogic mudras and Prana.

What kind of drug do you use

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Blissfulness is the inherent unconditional nature of being. If it doesn’t seem so, the true nature of being is obscured by being’s appearance / appearing. Essentially thoughts, perception & sensation. The investigation of thought, perception & sensation dispels thought, perception & sensation, leaving pure unfettered being (unconditional, blissfulness).  

‘Showed me what’s possible’ is an obscuring. The ‘glimpse’ is reality as is, being as is, as in without separation, without a second self, without spacetime. The thoughts / belief ‘me’ of ‘showed me’ implies separation & a second self in spacetime, which is the very obscuring. Inner & outer, goal, life, states, baseline, producing, living, reality, third eye, yogic mudras and Prana as well. 

Posted (edited)
On 1/5/2024 at 9:51 PM, Ceejay said:

And emotional untouchability... that's a fantasy!

LOL. Then what is the point of doing any spiritual work?? @Ceejay 

See, if after all the work you will still be a victim to the emotional compulsions, trauma memories of your mind, and be reactive to external situations, you might as well not meditate ever.

The whole point is to get to an inner place that is so damn powerful and stable that nothing outside will touch you.

Of course I´m not saying that will come easy. It might even take many lifetimes. But is the goal. 

On 1/5/2024 at 10:14 PM, Blessed2 said:

Comes in mind how that other bald guy once said something like "I've experienced levels of joy that if you'd experience it, you'd probably die." And also "I experienced so deep love I almost jumped out of the window to death." 🤔🤔

Is that really what anyone wants?

Another way to put it would be to not experience fear. Or reduce fear to the maximum.

10 hours ago, James123 said:

What kind of drug do you use

oxycodone. But I don´t use it anymore regularly. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Blissfulness is the inherent unconditional nature of being. If it doesn’t seem so, the true nature of being is obscured by being’s appearance / appearing. Essentially thoughts, perception & sensation. The investigation of thought, perception & sensation dispels thought, perception & sensation, leaving pure unfettered being (unconditional, blissfulness).  

‘Showed me what’s possible’ is an obscuring. The ‘glimpse’ is reality as is, being as is, as in without separation, without a second self, without spacetime. The thoughts / belief ‘me’ of ‘showed me’ implies separation & a second self in spacetime, which is the very obscuring. Inner & outer, goal, life, states, baseline, producing, living, reality, third eye, yogic mudras and Prana as well. 

@Phil Your point is that is all imaginary? Like Yoga is imaginary? In the same way I guess if one pops a psychedelic, and an 'apparent' effect is felt , is also imaginary. But the imagination seems to be very solid.

Like I don´t feel I´m at a point to create inner blissfulness just with pure Consciousness or Will. 

Edited by ConsciousDreamer666

2 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

LOL. Then what is the point of doing any spiritual work?? @Ceejay 

See, if after all the work you will still be a victim to the emotional compulsions, trauma memories of your mind, and be reactive to external situations, you might as well not meditate ever.

The whole point is to get to an inner place that is so damn powerful and stable that nothing outside will touch you.

Of course I´m not saying that will come easy. It might even take many lifetimes. But is the goal. 

Imagine meditation like going to gym everyday. If you go to the gym everyday, your body will be much stronger and you can lift heavier and heavier weights. But, at not point in time, you are going to become a "Superman" who is able to lift a 10000 Kilogram object.

"Emotional untouchability" sounds very much like "superman talk". All, I am saying is to set realistic goals. Realize that you are a human being and realize the limitations of being one.

15 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Your point is that is all imaginary? Like Yoga is imaginary? In the same way I guess if one pops a psychedelic, and an 'apparent' effect is felt , is also imaginary. But the imagination seems to be very solid.

Inspecting (thoughts & beliefs) & unfettering blissfulness. 

15 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Like I don´t feel I´m at a point to create inner blissfulness just with pure Consciousness or Will. 

Ok. I’m not suggesting that. 

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Ceejay said:

Imagine meditation like going to gym everyday. If you go to the gym everyday, your body will be much stronger and you can lift heavier and heavier weights. But, at not point in time, you are going to become a "Superman" who is able to lift a 10000 Kilogram object.

"Emotional untouchability" sounds very much like "superman talk". All, I am saying is to set realistic goals. Realize that you are a human being and realize the limitations of being one.

Well, I have suspicions that This Being can become enough Conscious and Powerful to generate their own blissful chemistry.

With all due respect, I think you are spreading a victimistic, derrotist mindset. While I am not going to get discouraged by the opinion of a stranger in a forum, it would be good for you to inspect from where this limiting and depressing beliefs come from. 

As a side note, I have done over 500 Yogic Kriyas. You do not know the complexity and profundity of the human system. Yoga is an ancient super complex super nuanced science. Lifting weights is paleolthical engineering compared to doing Yoga, which would be more like Rocket Science engineering. It is very nuanced and complex and is where you start to really hack the system and go really profound.

See, this is not about belief. I know the exploration I have done and I know what is worthwile to pursue in this life. Balance, Bliss, Dissolution, Perfection. That´s what is worthwhile. Rest is crap, rest is suffering, rest is rollercoaster of ups and downs. Is not true well being. But if you already are settling into a point so limited then you will not know true Ease and Liberation in this lifetime.

So you have to set the bar, much, much higher than what you are setting it to right now. 

Much Love and is my wish and my blessing you realize is not About Being Super human, is about realising being human is Super.

Edited by ConsciousDreamer666