For what to express appreciation (pay money)?

So I'm getting extra 500 bucks soon and I'm wondering what would be a good "investment" in terms of waking up and/or allowing unconditionality in.

Reiki 2 maybe?

Or some online course?

What would you do with money like that?

I feel like doing something crazy with it. Honestly, maybe even just donating it away. Just to see what it's like / what happens.

Not sure why I feel like asking this here. Maybe someone has an idea I'm supposed to hear.

There must be an effortless way.

38 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

So I'm getting extra 500 bucks soon and I'm wondering what would be a good "investment" in terms of waking up and/or allowing unconditionality in.

Reiki 2 maybe?

Or some online course?

What would you do with money like that?

I feel like doing something crazy with it. Honestly, maybe even just donating it away. Just to see what it's like / what happens.

Not sure why I feel like asking this here. Maybe someone has an idea I'm supposed to hear.

Save it.You need to save up to 6 months of your expenses.

5 hours ago, Alexander said:

Save it.You need to save up to 6 months of your expenses.

Hmm... That's kind of boring.

Saving seems to be based on many discordant / untrue assumptions about money. Like that using or spending money means losing money. I'm not so sure that it is so.

I want to see some money magic.

There must be an effortless way.

I eat one meal a day to save my money. 

To kinda last a month. Lately I have been working on my neighbors farm to earn an extra bit. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Yesterday I manifested a free Christmas cake. If you don't believe it, this is the picture. I couldn't afford it. But I got it for free with my law of attraction manifestation. 

8aahep.jpg

This is the my first manifestation. 

Today I manifested money for breakfast. Guess what. The farm family I have been working for paid me for watering their farm. 

Yooohooooo. I'm too excited. I'm making some money despite my disability. 

I can't do a lot of mental work, it causes me anxiety and panic attacks so I found something I could do. And yoohoo. 

I got some money honey. I'm very excited. 

Law of attraction works. 

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Whatever money I had, it barely lasted a month. 

Now the grocery store near me has increased their food prices. 

Before I could afford getting groceries from them because they would have a 60% off coupon on all groceries. 

So it was manageable with my monthly expenses and whatever little money I had. 

Yesterday they suddenly reduced the coupon from 60% discount to 20%. So evil.. 

Now it's gonna be harder for me. I can't afford that anymore. Not that I could afford it anyway even at 60%. I was penny pinching somehow. 

Now I feel like I will have to abandon that store. But it gave decent food. Not low quality. 

Now I will have to look for low quality food options. 

When you got lots of money, it's easy to say go eat clean. 

Not for poor folks.. And you don't become magically rich. 

Food prices in my country are increasing like crazy. 

The food insecurity has been bugging me a lot lately as prices continue to soar. 

Covid will make it worse in the next few months. 

I just have my own strength to rely on. 

Some days I feel really weak.. Zero energy. Can't even get out of bed. 

Today I tried manifesting a free meal. And guess what. I went to the store to buy cleaning products and there they were giving free meal and a free breakfast. Imagine that. 

I am sitting at the store right now. And I'm having a good time. 

97FwlUp.jpg

It has pineapple and nuts in it and it tastes yummy. 

Edited by Reena