Spiritual Misguidance & Misleadership

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

That's is the mother of all pointers.  This is why I think Love is using the illusory self to help other selves while also knowing that this is an illusion in reference to the Self which is nondual.

Don't get lost in love.  It's nice.  But the essence of reality is no different than a dream.   It is exactly a dream.

7 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

The you is an easy distraction to the data I have provided.   When i challenged you - what did you go to...your very old and ancient there isn't a you.  How convenient of you.  Actually it's pretty pathetic .  Why don't you address the arguments directly without deflecting?  

😂 Long parade today. 

A unicorn isn’t deflecting that there aren’t unicorns. 

There aren’t separate selves, all is unconditional love. ♥️

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Robed Mystic

Totally. Intelligence is being the world-sphere (apparent knowledge), and the lens-sphere (apparent way of seemingly experiencing world-sphere knowledge). 

This is way too complex.  Intelligence IS.  How about that.  But I didn't ask you what  intelligence was.  You brought up the idea that there had to be an illusory you to decipher whether 2 + 2 = 5.  Really there doesn't.   That is just something you are projecting. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

😂 Long parade today. 

A unicorn isn’t deflecting that there aren’t unicorns. 

There aren’t separate selves, all is unconditional love. ♥️

So..yes.. going back to the original argument- can you say that the Absolute and the relative exist- I believe that now you grasp that they can. 

Just now, Robed Mystic said:

This is way too complex.  Intelligence IS.  How about that. 

The simplicity is ‘that’ is THIS. Yes, intelligence is, and of course not even. 

One appears as two. This. 

Simple. 

But I didn't ask you what I intelligence was.

True dat. 😂 

Bigfoot brought up the idea that there had to be an illusory Leprechaun to decipher whether 2 + 2 = 5.  Really there doesn't.   That is just something unicorns are projecting. 

IMG_1734.thumb.webp.060220e66442296213e9fb904eeef97e.webp

Posted (edited)
On 12/9/2023 at 9:49 AM, Phil said:

Like the weather, spiritual misguidance and misleadership seems to just happen, without any need for separation, such as separate selves. 

This thread is for dispelling therein. 

Any examples that might be clarifying are welcomed, as well as any questions. 

One example is the misinformation that there is absolute & relative truth.

If there is absolute and relative truth, this implies there is not, absolute truth, as absolute means - absolute, and therefore any “relative truth” would mean truth is not, absolute. So there can’t be, and isn’t, absolute and relative truth. 

Such is the pointing of the word - nonduality, or, not two, no second. 

Some specific examples of misleadership, which could also be rightfully referred to as manipulation and deception in terms of there being relative truth,  would be that 2 + 2 = 4, and cat is spelled c a t. 

At first glance it’s easy to agree that there is, “relative truth”, because after all, 2 + 2 does equal 4, and cat is spelled; c a t… isn’t it?

Initially it seems very obvious these are true, and the notion this is not the case may seem ludicrous. 

However, with a little scrutiny, it can be noticed 2, addition, 4, cat, c, a, and t - are apparent finite thoughts, expressed.

Put another way, these thoughts expressed are labels expressed. Thought labels, upon, perception. 

As these thoughts are believed, indeed it seems like there is, absolute and relative truth. 

As these thoughts are not believed, it’s very obvious that “absolute & relative truth” is, a thought, and is not, truth. 

This recognition leave room for the truth, being that which is aware of, these thoughts. 

Or most simply put - awareness. 

Put another way…  2 is not truth, addition is not truth, 4 is not truth, cat is not truth, c, a & are not truth.

Put another way - 2 is Truth.. Addison is Truth. Cat is Truth, c & a are Truth.

The Truth of fhe matter is that everything is Truth.  But if you view it from a finite lens you can say they are not truth.   What you fail to do is equip reality with the ability to be flexible. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

9 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

Lol.  You're far from woke.  You're intelligent and open minded - but enlightenment will be decades away.  This is because of your arrogance. 

Please review the forum guidelines. No one has the authority to say to anyone that "enlightenment will be decades away". The illusion is that there was anyone or the authority in the first place. 

Youtube Channel  

8 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

What isn't thoughts here? In this domain?  

Non-conceptualized perception & sensation, Self Inquiry

8 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

Put another way - 2 is Truth.. Addison is Truth. Cat is Truth, c & a are Truth.

The Truth of fhe matter is that everything is Truth.  But if you view it from a finite lense you can say there are not truth.   What you fail to do is equip reality a with the ability to be flexible. 

No, that would be thought attachment & rationalizing panpsychism.

Not two appears as two.

There is no knower of Truth, viewer, failer, one separate of reality with abilities, etc.

8 hours ago, Enlightened Cat said:

Man I miss my old crew!

😂♥️

2 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

There is no separate selves.

But a gpt conversation about how the two spheres will be common knowledge in ten thousand years or something is too private to be openly shared?

That whole two spheres jazz might be the cringiest spiritual crap I ever heard.