Spiritual Misguidance & Misleadership

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Someone here said:

It's a tautology . Its like saying A=A...I mean yeah no shit sherlock..A thing is itself . Feelings are feeling .objects are objects . A hairy dick with full sack of balls is a hairy dick with full sack of balls etc.

I'm not asking about what existence is made of ..I'm asking what it is that is made of whatever it is that its made of . Get that ?

Not "what a dildo is "..but "what THE  DILDO IS".

You are basically saying everything is just what it is ..and I agree ..but I still don't know what is it that it is whatever it is .

Now those are just crazy thoughts. Careful, don't hurt yourself.

The dildo is being. The dildo is consciousness. YOU are THE DILDO.

Edited by ivankiss

39 minutes ago, Someone here said:

It's a tautology . Its like saying A=A...I mean yeah no shit sherlock..A thing is itself . Feelings are feeling .objects are objects . A hairy dick with full sack of balls is a hairy dick with full sack of balls etc.

No. That is the very ignorance which is dispelled. Thought attachment.  

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Phil don't you try to run your games on me ...i know you very well by now that im fully aware of all your linguistic tactics.  

try again later 😉

There aren’t separate selves. There’s no you / you don’t know me. 

Thought attachment & beliefs are dispelled, not made an ideology of. 

“5 years”.. wasn’t it? 

@Phil @Phil  why the robotic style?  Do you really think that by repeating a statement to others who don't agree with is gonna make them get it ? You know what Leo does in his forum when a similar discussion is taking place ? He either sign off and ignore everyone because he doesn't have the time to entertain people's stupidity and closedmindeness . Or at the worst case scenario he locks the thread and leave a couple of insults at the very bottom of the thread .

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, James123 said:

Attachment to language is a virus. 

Attachment (including attaching to detaching) to any-thing is delusion.  Awareness doesn't control maya (the false).  There's no need to detach, it's just N/A as it's landing nowhere near You.  Whatever is happening happens without Your involvement.  In other words, what's going on here is not spiritual enlightenment.  This talk can never suffice on its own for Self-realization.  It's all the Self being seated in some sense in the body-mind to try to teach a false self and a false other about how to awake while being Awake.  This is what Love is.  

"The water of the mirage does not wet the saline soil" -- Adi Shankara, Commentary on Bhagavad Gita, Sastry Translation, Page 331
-

Edited by Joseph Maynor

💬 🗯️🤍

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Attachment (including attaching to detaching) to any-thing is delusion.  Awareness doesn't control maya (the false).  There's no need to detach, it's just N/A as it's landing nowhere near You.  Whatever is happening happens without Your involvement.

If you understand what I am saying, you are attached to language. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."