Spiritual Misguidance & Misleadership

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

2-Love ? Good luck telling that to a starving homeless family being attacked by Bazookas in Gaza on daily basis

If there is no bad, can good or love be exist?

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

And who knows what the fucking fuck is next .

You will go back where you come from. That's all. Therefore, enjoy the life. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What's the point of life ?

Love. Unconditional love. Or love of God.

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

To enjoy it?

Of course! Satisfaction. What can it be? 

Meaning is the thought, meaning, same for purpose, value & worth - yes?

Believed - beliefs, isn’t it so?

Inherently implies “a knower” (that there is meaning, purpose, value & worth) - yes?

42 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Inherent where?  Inheritant to what.

This is deflection. A changing of context so emotions aren’t felt. The separate self, “the knower”, of course isn’t a where or a what, as the separate self of thought is, thoughts. 

The separate self of thoughts is “the one” that “knows” there is, meaning, value, purpose & worth. ‘It’ isn’t a where or a what, nor somewhere not someway - “it” does not exist. 

What Is Deflection?

In essence, deflection is the mind's way of avoiding difficult emotions, or simply put; the mind’s aversion from feeling. It's a reflexive and habitual response stemming from a misunderstanding of the truth & true nature of identity & experience. When discordant thoughts arise that bring discomfort or suffering, deflection occurs when emotions & feeling are pushed aside & ignored, in favor of mental activity. Suppression is perpetuated by believing concepts, as well as arising justifications & rationalizations for continuing to do so….. (see webpage via link).

42 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Just spinning a nice word salad...I'll take green peppers and onions on mine 😀

And this is projection, the defending of the separate self of thoughts via disparaging someone else. It’s conditioning & conjecture, learned & mimicked. (It’s the same as ‘vague, neo-Advaita teacher, doesn’t meet others where they’re at’ etc.). 

As has been said before, a break from the group think reinforcing of this would be most ideal. 

What Is Projection?

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@James123 you ignored the part when I said that some people are in deep suffering..how could a blind or disabled person enjoy life ?

Fundamentally, Everyone is you. So, actually, being blind, disable, rich or poor are identical. 

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Robed Mystic

Is health / well-being / alignment paramount, most significant, most relevant?

A simple yes or no would be clarifying as if not, I wont carry on with replies & links etc.

https://chatgpt.com/share/1fd19cfa-f95f-4d74-aa7c-36c2fd648903

I appreciate your participation in the dialogue - but I don't see where this question is relevant to the conversation.   It seems you are injecting things into a conversation where they aren't warranted.   I was dispelling your notions of misguided spiritual teachings...but i am opting out of the dialogue now.   It seems you are misguided. 

24 minutes ago, Someone here said:

How exactly please  ? Don't just say this .explain how .

Core of me, you, a cat, a dog or anything is nothing. Therefore, from absolute perspective we are identical. 

1 hour ago, Robed Mystic said:

I appreciate your participation in the dialogue - but I don't see where this question is relevant to the conversation.

The relevance (non-conceptually) obvious… health, well-being. 

It is the link of which this conversation started. 

It is astounding that a simple yes isn’t forthcoming and evidentiary of egocentric “spirituality”. 

It seems you are injecting things into a conversation where they aren't warranted.   I was dispelling your notions of misguided spiritual teachings...but i am opting out of the dialogue now.   

This is not dispelling, this is confirmation. 

It seems you are misguided. 

Again, deflection & projection. There is no you. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

@Robed Mystic

Is health / well-being / alignment paramount, most significant, most relevant?

A simple yes or no would be clarifying as if not, I wont carry on with replies & links etc.

https://chatgpt.com/share/1fd19cfa-f95f-4d74-aa7c-36c2fd648903

Who is it that's doing the health, well being, and aligning?

💬 🗯️🤍

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@James123 you ignored the part when I said that some people are in deep suffering..how could a blind or disabled person enjoy life ?

Many people with disabilities live full and joyful lives. I remember reading a study years ago about how people who lose a limb usually suffer in the short term. But in the long term they often report higher levels of wellbeing and satisfaction.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Phil said:

@Joseph Maynor

What’s a who?

I think focus on health, wellbeing, and aligning is basically the essence of great relative (human) self-help advice when you're stuck in the mundane or the body.  We're not just teaching people the most advanced pointers (i.e., the Self is not seated in the body) because not everyone is in that space yet or ready for that yet.  That's a drastic shift in identity that can take some time -- like 10 years or more.  I'm speaking from my own work on the path.  You don't become enlightened overnight to where it sticks.  I'm not talking about being able to use the language, I'm talking about True Self-realization.  Embodiment is a kind of trap word because it assumes the Self is seated in the body, mind, and ego. The key concept is Self-realization not embodiment because the body, mind, and ego don't exist. This where the Self is seated in the Self.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

💬 🗯️🤍