31 minutes ago, Phil said:

You’ve really gotta check and see for yourself.

Being the lens and therein an apparent so called thought, from this ‘perspective’ ability is just appearance. 

Okay, I'll keep checking for myself, call me Checker!!! Not doer or thinker though, no no no,  just Checker!! Checker the See-er, watch out, I'm coming around to see the hell out of this!(not doing or thinking though! No no no! I'm awareness, Checker of baggage, See-er of savage! Not do-er of poo-er, or thinker of stinker!)

I wonder how I'll know if I figure it out. I guess I just need to study and learn more about all this. Meditate, I need to meditate, that should do it. I need to figure this out for myself.

Edited by Devin

1 hour ago, Phil said:

@Devin

Separate selves, and really separation, is only a linguistical implication. 

Meditation, definitely. 👍 

Then whose doing the "checking for themselves"? Who's being told by Phil to "check for themselves"? No one right? There's no one to do the checking, no one to 'manifest' anything, no one to meditate, no one to create anything. So why does Phil say to then?

Edited by Devin

I kind of feel like people are so beholden to truth that they don't let magic be a factor.  The future doesn't exist.  Whatever truth you think you have stops right now in the present.  You don't have to perpetuate it.  Be open to being able to do things that right now that you don't think you can do or that can happen.  You have to empty your cup too and realize these thoughts you have don't necessarily extend into the future unless you do that, which in that case is you creating a future that always has those talking points that you think are so important but maybe are hindering your life.  Don't limit yourself and others with your thoughts.  Use thoughts.  But also leave a space or surprise for deviation of chaos or magic - the nonlinear, The Feminine.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I kind of feel like people are so beholden to truth that they don't let magic be a factor.  The future doesn't exist.  Whatever truth you think you have stops right now in the present.  You don't have to perpetuate it.  Be open to being able to do things that right now you don't think you can do or that can happen.  You have to empty your cup too and realize these thoughts you have don't necessarily extend into the future unless you do that, which in that cause is you creating a future that always has those talking points that you think are so important but maybe are hindering your life.  

👍❤️

Youtube Channel  

20 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I kind of feel like people are so beholden to truth that they don't let magic be a factor.  The future doesn't exist.  Whatever truth you think you have stops right now in the present.  You don't have to perpetuate it.  Be open to being able to do things that right now that you don't think you can do or that can happen.  You have to empty your cup too and realize these thoughts you have don't necessarily extend into the future unless you do that, which in that case is you creating a future that always has those talking points that you think are so important but maybe are hindering your life.  Don't limit yourself and others with your thoughts.  Use thoughts.  But also leave a space or surprise for deviation of chaos or magic - the nonlinear, The Feminine.

Edited by Devin