19 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Everything you ever experienced was your mind creation.You were alone in that there were no other minds.

Not really, "mind" is just as much creation as anything, actually, everything else is more real than mind actually. For example, can you use your 'mind' that you create everything with, and produce a new 50' yacht in front of me, please?

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

Not really, "mind" is just as much creation as anything, actually, everything else is more real than mind actually. For example, can you use your 'mind' that you create everything with, and produce a new 50' yacht in front of me, please?

How much of a value you bring to society/reality to deserve 50' yacht in return.What skills knowledge you are having to get payed to earn for that yacht.See with mind you will create that yacht.

33 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

God is a concept by which we measure our pain 

Interesting take. 🤔

Thoughts about "absolute reality", "the bottom line of it all", and "the ultimate"... All feel discordant. Especially in the stomach and digestion area, at least for me. Especially the large intestine, intuitively speaking. Can feel it right now. Interesting.

It's not a fun burden to carry around.

Religious theologists often go this route. "God exists because there must be something absolute or ultimate 'behind' all this."

Maybe it's a bit like the scientific search for the ultimate basis of matter. 

Maybe why it feels discordant is that it's sought "out there". Like "the ultimate" means "not this".

There must be an effortless way.