21 hours ago, Alexander said:

You can play word games all day long calling actual One Being a thought but it's Truth .Your Mind imagines body and the world just like in dream.You can wake up from this.

This is projection. 

There is no you which is playing word games, has a mind or wakes up. 

A separate self can not wake up, because there isn’t a separate self, there are only thoughts about there being a separate self. 

This projection might come from conjecture which is in actuality ignorance. That of there being separate selves, which are conscious (materialist’s paradigm) and more & less awake, having higher & lower levels of consciousness (panpsychism). 

10 minutes ago, Phil said:

This is projection. 

There is no you which is playing word games, has a mind or wakes up. 

A separate self can not wake up, because there isn’t a separate self, there are only thoughts about there being a separate self. 

This projection might come from conjecture which is in actuality ignorance. That of there being separate selves, which are conscious (materialist’s paradigm) and more & less awake, having higher & lower levels of consciousness (panpsychism). 

On 11/29/2023 at 4:33 AM, Alexander said:

Your Mind is imagining your body and the world.You are experiencing your mind's imagination from within imagination.

Reality isn't physical it's mental.

You are all alone . You are God dreaming.

For some reason I never bought into this narrative.  I know some people really buy into this like Leo Gura.  I don't see the need to define myself and reality like this.  I do words, I don't let words do me.  Some people really have a need to have reality link up to one right set of words.  I see the flaw in that.  But then again, people have all kinds of reasons for doing this including spiritual ones. I'm not going to argue with someone over what spirituality they created or their political point of view.  It's pointless.  It's like barking up the wrong tree. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

On 11/30/2023 at 11:58 PM, Blessed2 said:

Thoughts about "absolute reality", "the bottom line of it all", and "the ultimate"... All feel discordant. Especially in the stomach and digestion area, at least for me. Especially the large intestine, intuitively speaking. Can feel it right now. Interesting.

It's not a fun burden to carry around.

Religious theologists often go this route. "God exists because there must be something absolute or ultimate 'behind' all this."

Maybe it's a bit like the scientific search for the ultimate basis of matter. 

Maybe why it feels discordant is that it's sought "out there". Like "the ultimate" means "not this".

Makes me wonder if in Genesis there really was a God who ruled to not eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil... Or is that just how it seems like after eating from the tree?

Similarly, wondering if Eve ate from the tree at all... Or was it just Adam, yet it only seems after he ate, that Eve did too, and did it first?

Maybe even Adam didn't eat it, yet it only looked like that after eating it. 😂

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

21 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Yeah good old materialist paradigm.lol what can I do?What I am focus on that will happen so it's not against manifesting.

On 11/29/2023 at 7:33 AM, Alexander said:

Your Mind is imagining your body and the world.You are experiencing your mind's imagination from within imagination.

Reality isn't physical it's mental.

You are all alone . You are God dreaming.

Look for discrepancies or conflicting points. Ask questions. Use GPT. Listen to Abraham Hicks.