All Ships are Racist.

On 11/25/2023 at 6:21 AM, Reena said:

Am I the only one who thinks it's ridiculous to want to have symbols of ships removed from the emblem crests because they're supposedly racist? I don't know why this thing needs to be so significant. Yea I'm against racism. Duh. But isn't this stretching it too far? 

Your donut is racist lol.omg your pudding is racist too. I think even your cigar is racist. I mean you get my point. 

Shit like this drew me to the white supremacist group in the first place. It has an opposite effect. I dunno if there's a term in psychology for this. 

Some sort of push back when stuff like this goes too far. 

Yea I know Trump followers are weird. But so are these lefties. 

Initially it might seem as if ships (flags) are racist, and people are debating this point. 

Then it might seem like only people could be racist, not ships or flags, because ships & flags don’t have the property of believing thoughts. 

Then it could be noticed that people is a thought, and thus thought is not aware of thought. 

Only awareness is aware. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Initially it might seem as if ships (flags) are racist, and people are debating this point. 

Then it might seem like only people could be racist, not ships or flags, because ships & flags don’t have the property of believing thoughts. 

Then it could be noticed that people is a thought, and thus thought is not aware of thought. 

Only awareness is aware. 

I can understand if it's a confederate flag. That can be blatantly racist. 

But a ship emblem is not racist in any way. 

Because there is no corelation between that emblem and slavery. It wasn't chosen as a symbol of ownership of slaves. So the woman in the video has no argument. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

24 minutes ago, Reena said:

I can understand if it's a confederate flag. That can be blatantly racist. 

But a ship emblem is not racist in any way. 

Because there is no corelation between that emblem and slavery. It wasn't chosen as a symbol of ownership of slaves. So the woman in the video has no argument. 

Can you see that a flag is not racist? 

As a half step, that only people are racist?

Please don’t ’pendulum swing’ and believe what’s being said is “Phil supports the confederate flag” or any such nonsense. 🙏🏼 

12 minutes ago, Phil said:

Please don’t ’pendulum swing’ and believe what’s being said is “Phil supports the confederate flag” or any such nonsense. 🙏🏼 

Before you jump on me, I didn't do it. I am mostly decent in my debates. You assume too much about me. You jumped the gun. Say that you take back what you said. 

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Reena

There is an experience of the thought, unicorn. 

There is not a unicorn ‘in’ perception. 

Same for the thought, people. 

There is racism apparently, yet there are no racists.

There can even be a self referential thought like ‘I am a racist’, and still, there isn’t a racist. 

What’s being said is in accordance with reality, or direct experience.

It may very well not be in accordance with beliefs or conditioning.