All Ships are Racist.

1 minute ago, Devin said:

From what?

White countries have been importing oil from Islamic countries. That's how these countries got rich. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

18 minutes ago, Reena said:

@Devin how will a country survive if there's no money. 

Money is made up, countries just print money. If you mean resources, I just posted the afghan video showing their fertile agriculture, they don't need external help, they've survived thousands of years. Iraq was actually the first vast civilization, Babylon/Mesopotamia/Sumeria. 

Edited by Devin

We live in an age where people, who never wronged anyone in their life, have to apologize to people who were never wronged in their lives. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Devin this is some conspiracy shit. Western countries have enough money to buy oil. They can buy countries. Who taught you all this conspiratorial nonsense? Sigh! 

@Devin @Devin silly history has brainwashed you. History has always tried to show the white man as the bad guy. Don't trust history. 

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

Nope, they get their natural gas from russia

Some countries in Europe are poor like Croatia. 

Some countries are rich. Like Netherlands . 

They have leaner well maintained economies with not much debt. Most people in these countries have ancestral wealth. They have established homes. Low crime. No wars. They don't have anything to drain them. Low populations too. Plus they don't need to be giving handouts as most people work. They are not America  constantly engaging in war and wasting away precious money into an unnecessary military. 

Edited by Reena

1 minute ago, Reena said:

Some countries in Europe are poor like Croatia. 

Some countries are rich. Like Netherlands . 

They have leaner well maintained economies with not much debt. Most people in these countries have ancestral wealth. They have established homes. Low crime. No wars. They don't have anything to drain them. Low populations too. Plus they don't need to be giving handouts as most people work. They are not America  constantly engaging in war and wasting away precious money into an unnecessary military. 

Netherlands 

The Netherlands imports 116% of its oil consumption (1,083,853 barrels per day in 2016).

Netherlands Oil Reserves, Production and Consumption Statistics

Worldometer

Netherlands is poorest country in world by your book.

Do you consider the u.s. a terrorist organization?

Washington Post

www.washingtonpost.com

Post-9/11 wars have contributed to some 4.5 million deaths, report ...

May 15, 2023 — The full death toll of violence in the U.S.-led invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, let alone of the broader global war on terrorism,

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

Do you consider the u.s. a terrorist organization?

US is fighting terrorism.