My Guidance°°°Placa de viziune and Progress Record

Reena

Co create your reality. 

What do you want your reality to look like right now? 

Focus on abundance. Not on scarcity. 

Think that you already have what you want. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

86yrag.gif first thing in the morning - start with flowers. 

86yrag.gif try to be in neutral state early in the morning 

86yrag.gif try not to get distracted too much

86yrag.gifhave a sense of purpose in life. 

86yrag.gif have a particular philosophy, goal, idea or direction early in the morning in regard to what you want to be achieving that day. Have a template. A rough sketch of what you are setting out to do. 

Start every morning with a routine. Every morning look at these flowers. 

876jsj.jpg

Masculinity dictates a strict regimen. Watch YouTube videos on depression(synonym). 

876jmv.giffix breakfast 

876jmv.gifFocus on abundance

876jmv.gif take your meds on time 

876jmv.gif Make a SWOT analysis chart

876jmv.gif sit with pen and paper 

876jmv.gif look at your vision board 

876jmv.gif pick out any item on the board that you wanna start working on

876jmv.gifHave someone to report to

876jmv.gifHave someone hold you accountable

876jmv.gifcultivating an oyster. 

876jmv.gif Better organization. 

876jmv.gifHave a goal board or a vision board

876jmv.gifGoals for 2023- 2024

876jmv.gifKeep a track on your goals

876jmv.gifCo create your reality. 

876jmv.gifpractice of "letting go" 

876jmv.gifpractical techniques in my life

876jmv.gifResult oriented approach

876jmv.giftrack record

876jmv.gifprogress record

876jmv.gifBetter organization

877ai0.gifFootnotes

877a88.gifOne of my major goals for this year and the next is to focus on masculine integration.

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Sing to the LORD, you saints of his; praise his holy name. For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

8778a5.gif

I would want to start a concept in my everyday life where I know that I'm organizing and getting good at organizing from stuff to emotional organization as well. So I'm going to write in my productivity space 10 things that I'll organize everyday with full determination. 10 different things everyday. It can be literally anything that I'm trying to organize from books to recipes to objects or clothes. Just anything to keep me on track.

Edited by Reena

Goal List 

877a88.gifEnglish Class. 

877a88.gifMasculine Integration. 

877a88.gifKundalini awakening.

877a88.gifMaster writing.

877a88.gifEmotional mastery.

So Maynor gave me this advice and it fits perfectly.

Once you stop fighting with somebody you take all their power away.  They can't operate.  It's like you cut their food off.  To engage with somebody is to acknowledge that they're even worth interfacing with.  It's like no.  Shit exists, that doesn't mean that I need to honor shit by sniffing it everyday.  My preferences count, and I'm not going to engage with things that are not heath-engendering to me if I can help it!  That's reasonable.  Nobody with their head screwed on tight would disagree with that.  The individual does matter.  You as an individual matter.  A healthy group is comprised of healthy individuals.  So you can't overlook the individual.  The individual has to be accounted for and honored as part of life.  And you're the #1 Individual.

878smk.gif

878ssu.gif Current Goals

878scr.gifIntellectual expansion

878scr.gifsastera

878scr.gifAgama

Edited by Reena

My tarot reading. 

Pisces

Your inner child wants to dream a new world into being while your adult self tries to explain a million possible ways in which this idealistic world cannot be birthed. What arises is a desolate feeling that leaves you grappling for the first ray of hope that comes your way, only to fall again. A smart workaround for this would be picking and choosing what feels right for you and letting the noise slide by.

8778a5.gif

I'm imagining that I'm surrounded by mountain people. Mountain culture. 

Do I deserve to be persecuted or belittled constantly because I'm different from other people? I don't think I deserve that. 

I have to be comfortable with who I am and live like that.