My Guidance°°°Placa de viziune and Progress Record

Reena

@Reena

That’s a really great question. Technically, the emotion is already being experienced, already felt.  

So ‘feeling it fully’ is acknowledging the emotion that is experienced / that it is felt. 

’People’ do not want to do this. It’s really the last ‘thing’ they would ever want. 

A lot of thoughts will come up and be believed, as a distraction. 

But Being is always up for happiness, freedom, clarity & consciously creating. 

When someone responds with hate, respond with an anthem. 

When someone responds with a garbage bag, respond with ice cream. Be like Coco Chanel. Always classy. The wicked witch will never get ya.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

The only way to "emotionally" deal with things is to sing like a canary, an anthem and act like an invisible robot. That is to truly not connect. Just be a canary. I have created my own dictionary. Write my own vocabulary. Be a wallflower.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

The trauma mind is different from the normal mind. It processes things differently. What you think as someone simply being disagreeable can appear as threatening to the trauma mind. What you see as someone being woefully atrocious can appear as an immediate danger or source of constant pain to the trauma mind. Just like a normal mind cannot become a trauma mind, a trauma mind cannot become a normal mind. It's too much expectation. The thought can then go in cyclical mode where it appears and reappears even without a trigger as the trigger becomes a staple of the mind once it has been planted in there, so nobody really needs to even bring it up, it comes as a wound over and over like a spasmodic pain in the knee. It just comes up. Also an eye for an eye feels good only in the moment but the fairness is never really felt. The correct weapon to deal with hate is not yet invented because hate can feel like being killed in the middle of war, no remedy invented yet.

I don't think you have ever connected with anyone deeply. 

I guess it doesn't matter when life gives you everything or at least the things you want. 

I think there's a specific way to exist online and there's no real way to be online. Like it will always be a classic problem. 

On 11/21/2023 at 6:05 PM, Reena said:

Inner Child Crisis. 

16 minutes ago, Reena said:

The rape dream could also be a mirroring of the oppression I felt in life. 

Normal mind - turn the other cheek. Look for ways to deescalate. 

Trauma mind - it hurts like a dagger. Not giving back feels like more trauma. Energy block. 

I was intensely suffering from November 8 till November 15.

This thing happens on November 18th. And today is Friday, November 24.

Wow this is intense. I have been dealing with this since a week. Totally feeling messed up. 

Dealing with Hate

Dealing with Negativity 

Dealing with Malice 

Dealing with Meanness 

Dealing with Humiliation

Edited by Reena

17 minutes ago, Reena said:

Dealing with Hate

Dealing with Negativity 

Dealing with Malice 

Dealing with Meanness 

Dealing with Humiliation

Especially when you are depressed and down and suffering in some way, any amount of negativity can get to you. 

All the Meanness gets to me. Makes me upset. Down. Degraded. Impacted. Crushed. Demoralized. 

This is Friday. 

It's been a week I'm living like shit. 

It's like all effort goes to the drain. 

23 minutes ago, Reena said:

Dealing with Hate

Dealing with Negativity 

Dealing with Malice 

Dealing with Meanness 

Dealing with Humiliation

Also because I'm sensitive to hate and triggering.

It can mess with my emotional state. 

Edited by Reena

Home is where the heart is. As I slowly begin to love myself, I will learn to get settled. Once I have a home I will feel better 

It's not just a visceral physical home but also a mental home. An emotional home. Maybe I never had an "emotional home." 

What did I want to do? What did I want to do? 

Quickly note it down. 

Quickly note it down.