My Guidance°°°Placa de viziune and Progress Record

Reena

Another practice is letting go. Surrender to the experience completely. Let it not bring up any emotion in you. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I try to nurture myself back to health. 

I was talking about cultivating an oyster. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Breakfast time. 

Have tea and something. Anything. Later write a planner on what you want to do. 

Edited by Reena

I suffered a lot because of the  attack on the forum. The mental impact lasted days. I have serious medical issues. I neglected myself, didn't take my meds and suffered terribly. Because I couldn't cope with being attacked like that. It became much worse when this guy Reborn used the attack to sort of gang up on me. I'm in a delicate health situation right now. I have been vomiting since yesterday and feeling unwell. I've been trying to cope since a week. People make light of these situations. But they can impact sensitive people who have suffered tremendous trauma in the past. It's just mindless of these predatory men to go around and use the internet to attack vulnerable women who flock online for help. It's just not okay. The forum was my only source of connecting socially because I'm very bad at social connecting in real life due to my mental issues and crippling anxiety. Then they use words like "drama queen" and "she is doing this for attention" when in reality there's a full possibility that I might get a heart attack because of these things. I might actually collapse in the hospital. It's not okay. Any kind of attack can cause intense frustration and suffering. The attack was completely uncalled for. The public nature of the attack can be very humiliating to deal with. I guess this is what he meant by wishing me well. This guy has zero clue what others go through privately. 

Last time my family sent me to a mental hospital where I was assaulted. I wasn't even talking about him. My mental health was constantly declining because of this person's attacks. The ugly truth is that online attacks are not some silly game, maybe for some people who don't have other cares in life. But for people who are struggling, it can be very crippling to deal with all this. It's easy to just randomly take shots at someone for your own entertainment. But the online world is complex and attracts very unusual kind of people. People who are deeply suffering, people who can jump off a bridge, literally anything. You'll not know what's happening to them in real life. It's just best to not speculate or act like a judge when you don't have a clue what they are dealing with in real life. Like is it worth it to put the other person through unnecessary distress for your god damned moral victory. What will you do knowing you are superior. What's your achievement in hurting me. 

23 minutes ago, Phil said:

Care more about how you feel, than what you think / being right. ♥️

So awesome. Are you going Black Friday shopping with family? 

@Phil my family in Houston is going Black Friday shopping today in the mall. Me hoping  they might get some goodies. 

I ordered earrings that were on sale on Amazon. 

7 hours ago, Reena said:

86yrag.gif Preparedness 

86yrag.gif Emotional labor 

86yrag.gif De-escalation

I also need to include practical techniques in my life. Better organization. Better results. Result oriented approach. I should also make a flow chart or Swot analysis style  chart to keep checks and balances and a solid unbreakable streak and track record on my progress in the most practical and objective sense.

This is a good insight. 

I wish everyone to get over self-shame.  I do know what it feels like to be behind enemy lines or to even experience that in family.  I have some right-wing Trump people in my family and they talk smack about San Francisco where I live or “woke people”  in front of my face.  It’s disheartening  to  feel that in your own family.  It used to really tick me off.  Now I just look at it like — that’s on you man,  it does nothing to me.  My happiness comes from within.  And I try to stay away from people who are going to reduce my happiness.  That’s my choice.  I think it’s a mistake to expect everyone to be a certain way though.  You can’t control that.  What you can do is select how long you interface with someone or refuse to interface with them at all.  There’s nothing that says you have to even listen to or even read someone else’s crap.  A lot of it is just media-driven stereotyping and chest-beating anyway.  It’s hurt people hurting people.  

Life is unfair. You can let this unfairness bother you and make it worse or you can simply surrender to this unfairness and lower your expectations and then do the best you can in any given circumstance and look for a positive outcome despite the unfairness and give yourself a pat for having triumphed over that unfairness Or simply wallow in self pity and feelings of discord over that unfairness. The choice is radical and it's yours. Life doesn't change in the immediate frame. You cannot waste your life over a thought. 

Nearly every situation in life seems like a reflection of any philosophy in the moment. This philosophy then influences our actions and becomes some sort of a guidemap to direct us towards a particular trajectory. Life seems to be a complex and wholesome combination of philosophy and action in the middle of a dystopian sequence.

Edited by Reena

Oh my Master, what should I do? 

I wanna please you. I wanna feel like I did enough. I wanna know how I could I be better today. Your authority inspires me. 

Have a goal board or a vision board. 

Keep a track on your goals. 

Goals for 2023- 2024

Edited by Reena