My Guidance°°°Placa de viziune and Progress Record

Reena

Placa de viziune

I think everyone should maintain a Dream Board or Action Board, or a  Guidance Board. Like Phil has a dream board. 

Time to do the same. 

This is how my vision board looks. 

86rype.gif

85rako.gif

86rxu5.gifStructure of Morality and Primal Instinct. Static Component.

86rxu5.gifBalance of two forces. Masculine and Feminine integration 

86rxu5.gifLight Rohaniyat and Dark Rohaniyat (Rohaniyat means spiritual sense) 

86ry3i.gif light triad and Dark triad 

86rxu5.gif obligation 

86ry3i.gif Karma 

86ry3i.gifGrowth 

86ry3i.gifHarmony and Wholeness. Fulfillment. 

86ry3i.gif wisdom 

86ry3i.gif Logic and Rationale 

85rako.gif

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

It seems the feeling of being guarded, comforted and put to sleep makes me feel really happy and "at home."

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I can imagine in my dreams and visions that I'm being comforted. I'm tired. Yet rejuvenated. I'm being told that here and the now are in the context of the future. 

Since I'm the inner child, I will call myself Baby. 

Baby, put yourself to rest. You worked so hard. You need bliss. You lack basic happiness and the world will not be enough to fill that hole. 

I tried to navigate the world in whatever way I could. To get a grasp of what the world looks like. The world of concepts and theories of life and living, of love. 

I tried the best to align my life to the universe. 

These days I'm interested in learning Romanian. Interesting language. 

I'm investing my time into learning Malay, Indonesian, Greek and Romanian. 

17 minutes ago, Reena said:

Also focus on consumption. 

Not just expression and expansion and curiosity. 

Consumption as well. 

Sometimes ask questions like a child because it opens the brain for further contemplation. 

But sometimes it's good to be silent in a corner and consuming the world of knowledge and being still and just learning and growing in other ways... 

Sharpen your debate skills lol. 

TRUTH, WISDOM, PEACE, LOVE, COMPASSION, MERCY, HUMANITY ARE THE TRUE RELIGION. 

I feel like a mythical figure was in love with me. 

Like this one. Xiuhtecuhtli | Aztec God, Fire, Sun | Aztecs

images - 2023-11-22T030249.617.jpeg

If you're going to deal with the devil, the devil is gonna screw you. So just don't deal with the devil. But for that, first you need to recognize who the Devil is. 

When you have a devil as your master, you simply obey till you find greener pastures 

In his own words - "one of the rules I had in my marriage, and it was a rule that my wife also was pleased to follow was that if we have a problem we're gonna deal with it right now and we're going to deal with it right to the bottom and that's very unpleasant but if you do it, sometimes you only  have to do it  once and the problem goes away, and then you don't have that bloody problem everyday for the rest of your life, and sometimes it takes you know 20 times before it's fixed, before you got to the bottom of things. And that can be very unpleasant. "

The biggest question is -

What did you do to work on yourself? 

What did I do to work on myself? 

And every day is an opportunity to work on myself. To be a better person. To drag myself out of my problems. To motivate myself to get what I want. To free myself of distractions. To find love. 

Your heart is the center of the universe. Your heart is the center of your life. 

Your heart is your vision.. Your heart is love in its purest form 

Love your own heart. 

Love my own heart. 

The biggest part of Masculinity and Masculine Integration is that it has courage, authority, holding you accountable along with ownership and discipline and boldness, openness, transparency, and extreme maturity. 

I think masculinity will be deeply lacking without maturity 

I can imagine the masculine to be someone who -
-carves his own path
-doesn't deal with bullshit
-looks to contribute in a meaningful way
- is goal driven
-cuts out toxicity
-is extremely matured
-can handle almost anything with ease.

How can I cultivate love? This is the most important part of emotional mastery.