Not eating before morning exercise?

So I got a membership to a gym really close to my apartment (literally in the same building) and had a workout right after waking up today and yesterday.

Yesterday I didn't eat before it, but today I did (not much, just a little). And today I feel pretty nauseous and worn out.

Do you guys eat anything before morning exercise? Whatchu think about working out before having anything to eat? Is it smart?

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

Intermittent fasting is an interesting concept on paper, but in reality, personally it just doesn't work for me. I can't properly function and work so many hours while being semi-hungry/full on starving, like I've got 9-5 to attend to, sometimes various seminars and trainings, commuting to work and back also takes a chunk out of my time, then I have to find some time to exercise and for other interests of mine. Sometimes it happens my time is so limited I cannot even afford the time to eat a breakfeast, or lunch, but this is not good